Is bimax pointless with a flat maxilla?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
I've been unconsciously head tilt frauding my whole life. This is where my head position is supposed to be, and my maxilla is horrible
20200824 080128

Looksmaxer49

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
No. It is best to at least get a lefort 1 with bsso + genio and at least have a forward grown lower maxilla than a completely flat maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 6341
No. It is best to at least get a lefort 1 with bsso + genio and at least have a forward grown lower maxilla than a completely flat maxilla.
Wont it just look weird? Like a dip in the midface

Wont it just look weird? Like a dip in the midface
Of course it will but it is the best you can do since Lefort 3 is nothing but a pipe dream. You can have midface implants later on to fraud more forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i already have the "dip" you described because i have overbite. the rest of my maxilla looks similar to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Phoenix
MSE will work the whole maxilla??
MSE is when they screw in bolts to the maxilla so quite literally you are pulling on that which will anchor the bone CCW. You can except a few mm I think but I do not know the limit. Maybe with more force you can get much more.

btw i suspect my nasolabial folds come from this.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
MSE is when they screw in bolts to the maxilla so quite literally you are pulling on that which will anchor the bone CCW. You can except a few mm I think but I do not know the limit. Maybe with more force you can get much more.
Does this replace bimax if I have a good mandible??

btw i suspect my nasolabial folds come from this.
From an advanced maxilla? I thought it comes from a recessed one. I got a mild case of nasolabial folds. Have you looked into MSE that 000 is talking about?

Does this replace bimax if I have a good mandible??
The mandible will grow with the maxilla if your teeth are together. You can talk to @retard about this.

No hope with MSE?
I havent even had a chance to see the result of mse. At least bimax guarantees lower maxilla projection, and lower maxilla is almost everything actually

I havent even had a chance to see the result of mse. At least bimax guarantees lower maxilla projection, and lower maxilla is almost everything actually
Is MSE a new thing? I'm trying to look for it can't find too much on it

@VarBet
One correction i have to make, I said a high cut is a must but i disagree with this notion now a normal lefort 1 is absolutely ok for what i'm explaining in the thread.I really thing this could help you after Bimax to harmonize your face as best as possible
This procedure also helps remove nasolabialfolds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Is MSE a new thing? I'm trying to look for it can't find too much on it
It was really hot topic in looksmax. cuz ppl say it widens ipd, overall face, etc. But i dont think so. People believe what they wanna believe. I dont even know if it makes maxilla forward. There are a lot of thereads about it tho

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
It was really hot topic in looksmax. cuz ppl say it widens ipd, overall face, etc. But i dont think so. People believe what they wanna believe. I dont even know if it makes maxilla forward. There are a lot of thereads about it tho
i actually just wanna get it for better airways tbh

If it causes teeth gaps, surely it works? Like blowing up a balloon with dots on it

@VarBet
One correction i have to make, I said a high cut is a must but i disagree with this notion now a normal lefort 1 is absolutely ok for what i'm explaining in the thread.I really thing this could help you after Bimax to harmonize your face as best as possible
This procedure also helps remove nasolabialfolds
Is this MSE? Rhino and mse is a must for me haha. I suppose bimax is still a necessity, before or after

Here are the MSE results youre looking for.... im being srs this guy got mse and ended up looking like a deformed subhuman

"jawhacks youtube"

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Before:
maxresdefault.jpg

After:
maxresdefault.jpg

giphy-30-gif.363475
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, toolateforme and Phoenix
Here are the MSE results youre looking for.... im being srs this guy got mse and ended up looking like a deformed subhuman

"jawhacks youtube"

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Before:
maxresdefault.jpg

After:
maxresdefault.jpg

giphy-30-gif.363475
giphy.gif

Looks pretty good to me :unsure:

MSE gives teeth gaps, then you just fix it with braces

Edit: Nvm his teeth are fucked above and beyond. Other than that, I think it worked pretty well

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
From an advanced maxilla? I thought it comes from a recessed one. I got a mild case of nasolabial folds. Have you looked into MSE that 000 is talking about?
mse doesn't expand the maxilla forwards.

when your lower maxilla is ahead of the rest of the maxilla, it emphasizes the nasolabial folds since the skin is stretched more when you smile or do any facial expression.

• JFL
The mandible will grow with the maxilla if your teeth are together. You can talk to @retard about this.
no it WONT.

• JFL