Is caffeine maxxing legit?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
How much does caffeine help you perform throughout the day? I hate how caffeine makes my heart beat fast so I avoid it, but does it help you?

caffeine makes your teeth yellow

not good for the heart

Imagine needing caffeine to do your stuff. Just ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
caffeine is fine to use, i dont notice a large difference in my productivity as currently i am using it to make up for a lack of sleep. when reseted and taking caffeine movitation and abiltiy to stick to a task increases significantly. if heart rate increases pair with L-thenanine in a 1:2 ratio of caffeine:L-thenanine and take 400mg of magnesium bisglycinate/ATA/threonate daily

caffeine is fine to use, i dont notice a large difference in my productivity as currently i am using it to make up for a lack of sleep. when reseted and taking caffeine movitation and abiltiy to stick to a task increases significantly. if heart rate increases pair with L-thenanine in a 1:2 ratio of caffeine:L-thenanine and take 400mg of magnesium bisglycinate/ATA/threonate daily
What does l-thenanine do?

It's all jokes, all the insults towards curries, desert monkeys, rice niggers, and niggas are just for fun. I'm a Christian and a real Christian can't be racist. Irl I don't discriminate and I'm chill with everyone. I do believe that some races and ethnicities have lower stats than others but that's not the way God made us. It's just the way we decided to breed and create groups. I do, however, discriminate on the base of religion and I believe Christianity can fix degenerate nations (cough, cough, Indians) Imo, they ask for bobs and vagine and do other weird shit because they worship random demons and lack faith in Jesus. They wouldn't have been the laughing stock of the world if they practiced Christianity. My point is that I never discriminate on the basis of DNA, that is giga retarded
It's all jokes, all the insults towards curries, desert monkeys, rice niggers, and niggas are just for fun. I'm a Christian and a real Christian can't be racist. Irl I don't discriminate and I'm chill with everyone. I do believe that some races and ethnicities have lower stats than others but that's not the way God made us. It's just the way we decided to breed and create groups. I do, however, discriminate on the base of religion and I believe Christianity can fix degenerate nations (cough, cough, Indians) Imo, they ask for bobs and vagine and do other weird shit because they worship random demons and lack faith in Jesus. They wouldn't have been the laughing stock of the world if they practiced Christianity. My point is that I never discriminate on the basis of DNA, that is giga retarded
Nigga whattttt

doesnt it stunt growth and cause eyebags/dehydration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465