is fat grafting in the jaw a good option?

P

penecompacto

Iron
im working and saving money to have jaw implants designed by @RealSurgerymax and done by doctor kovalovsky but meanwhile i wanna see temporary results, since fillers are shit , are fat grafting in the jaw a good option ? (my gonions are inward)

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Seems like a bad idea to me. The fat will not add definition, it will literally just make your jaw look fatter. The fillers used in areas like the jaw are high g prime fillers, so they're meant to mimic bone (of course they're still goop at the end of the day, but definitely not the same texture as fat). IMO, fat grafting works in areas that naturally have far pads, i.e. infraorbital rims, supraorbital rims, etc. The jaw is not somewhere I'd personally want any fat around.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, GunDevilHybrid, penecompacto and 1 other person
im working and saving money to have jaw implants designed by @RealSurgerymax and done by doctor kovalovsky but meanwhile i wanna see temporary results, since fillers are shit , are fat grafting in the jaw a good option ? (my gonions are inward)
No, definitely not. And hard to remove. Just wait

• +1
Reactions: penecompacto

When you see an aesthetic jawline, does it look like it's fat or bone?

Do not do this

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior