Is flexing the jaw muscles throughout the day beneficial or nah?

R

roiddroid

Iron
aka do developed jaw muscles inprove facial aesthetics

there you go

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Baki
aka do developed jaw muscles inprove facial aesthetics
Yes, developing the masseter muscle can make you look more masculine.

I mean clenching the jaw should develop it even further no?
Absolutely not. This is a good way to fuck up your teeth and get TMJ. In order to get masseter hypertrophy, you want a 10 - 30 minute workout that thoroughly exhausts the muscle and then rest for a day.

TMJmaxxing

there you go

Wait so chewing makes your ramus longer and your jawline more defined??? I've also seen the exact opposite said on lookism, that it makes your ramus shorter and rounds out your jawline. fuck dude i just want a final answer on whether I should chew or not

Clenching as a teen gave me a good jaw.

dont clench too much or else u will get bruxism

Wait so chewing makes your ramus longer and your jawline more defined??? I've also seen the exact opposite said on lookism, that it makes your ramus shorter and rounds out your jawline. fuck dude i just want a final answer on whether I should chew or not
Lol at seriously considering advice from those armchair scientist retards

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Wait so chewing makes your ramus longer and your jawline more defined???* I've also seen the exact opposite said on lookism,* that it makes your ramus shorter and rounds out your jawline. fuck dude i just want a final answer on whether I should chew or not

jfl, you gonna believe what some retards think, or real studies. it may make your face rounder though.

Lol at seriously considering advice from those armchair scientist retards
jfl, you gonna believe what some retards think, or real studies. it may make your face rounder though.
Lol what makes you think people here are more credible than people on lookism? Its the same community most of the time they just have some autistic spammers that are tolerated. Regardless I'm pretty sure the guy who said that also linked a study

Just gave you the answer dreamy creamy keemy

The angularity depends. Maybe you're just bloated/have high bodyfat
Also if you hypertrophy your muscles too rapidly, your cheekbones and mandible won't adapt fast enough, so you end up with your same skull (more or less) but hamster cheeks.

You have to give the boneremodelling effects of chewing time, and the older you are, the longer it takes