Is fragrance cope?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
i just purchased JPG ultra male EDT, it smells nice but I’m not sure if it projects the proper masculinity to activate foids.

I also am not sure if fragrances even matter at all.

i think so

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
To what extent? Smelling like shit is a huge failo
Smelling like shit is a huge falio but that doesn’t mean smelling nice is a halo

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I like the smell of wet pussy

Not cope, but not some retarded muh attraction hormone device, I don't think at least jfl.

Just make sure the fragrance isn't something gay and common and pick a niche so people recognize your smell (in a positive way).
For example, you wear outdoor looking clothing with some kind of earthy coloring, then wear some unique shit that makes you smell kind of piney (in a good way idk).
Works even better if you project yourself in a way where people see you as someone nice to hang around with, so they recognize your smell and associate that with your attitude.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Not cope, but not some retarded muh attraction hormone device, I don't think at least jfl.

Just make sure the fragrance isn't something gay and common and pick a niche so people recognize your smell (in a positive way).
For example, you wear outdoor looking clothing with some kind of earthy coloring, then wear some unique shit that makes you smell kind of piney (in a good way idk).
Works even better if you project yourself in a way where people see you as someone nice to hang around with, so they recognize your smell and associate that with your attitude.
Interesting. I know it’s been shown that scent is one of the most mnemonic senses, but wouldn’t that just tie into the fact that it only matters if you’re a chad? As in instead of recognizing your smell and associating it with your attitude, they just associate it with your attractiveness?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Interesting. I know it’s been shown that scent is one of the most mnemonic senses, but wouldn’t that just tie into the fact that it only matters if you’re a chad? As in instead of recognizing your smell and associating it with your attitude, they just associate it with your attractiveness?
The way you act is apart of the overall attractiveness, but yeah I'm sure your appearance plays a bigger role in it too. Chad will stay winning, but I doubt most people at that level actively think about that sort of thing since they are already slaying. If anything, the fragrance is just a nice multiplier and not necessarily a thing that will make you look better, but it will make you stand out if you take looksmaxxing seriously since it's more like a cherry on top.

Basically, if you're subhuman the multiplicative effect of the fragrance won't be much of anything (0 x 10 is still 0), but if you look decent enough the smell could really help.

Not cope, It's one component making you level up more than not having it. Lol I just love when you walk past a girl and her hair smells like schampoo I just get a nice feeling. Smell is one of our senses so It is playing a role smelling nice, also girls have a better sense of smell than guys

It will never be the difference between getting a girl or not but it will make her like you more and treat you better.

No fragrance for your face

i just purchased JPG ultra male EDT, it smells nice but I’m not sure if it projects the proper masculinity to activate foids.

I also am not sure if fragrances even matter at all.
It's a multiplier like other sofmaxxes like fashion.if you're already gl you'll look better.otherwise if you're sub5 like most of us it won't do jack shit and is indeed cope.

Smelling bad is a bigger failo than smelling good is a halo. It’s obviously less important than things that affect looks but people waste money on all sorts of useless shit might as well invest in a couple nice fragrances