Is frame 100% gentic?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
I've heard mk677 can grow your feet and head stuff don't want that they're already proportionally too big and I like my nose shape, is there a way to get smaller waist, wider beltoid et.c or is it 100% gentic?

I heard @Wincel was on to something

Last edited:
everything is 100% genetic boyo especially dick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: asiannickghur, SA7, randomguy1235 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470, Raymon97 and 1 other person
MK won't grow your head noticeably. Smaller waist I know a guy working with corsets but its unlikely to do much in my opinion, no other way to go about it here. Bideltoid is steroids and GH besides the obvious, lifting. Genetics have nothing to do with looksmaxing methods, this is a complete fallacy. There is genetic influence but there is no genetic blueprint limiting you (as far as I've seen), very different concepts. The shape of your nose is genetic but that doesn't mean you can't get a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and mojopin
@elfmaxx Been trying to scare everyone from using Mk-677 with his horror story about how Mk-677 grew his nose.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
As far as I know, no, he hasn't. Wouldn’t take his words too seriously though, I think he’s mentally unstable. :lul:
Once you start making dick gains there's no going back... smh wish i never took that mk677 shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@elfmaxx niggar show us some nose pics or admit fraud

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Shoulders definitely are.

you can get to a decent point by lifting with an aesthetic focused routine instead of strength focused and have good proportions even if your frame is only average, but it's gonna take you longer and it won't be as good as someone with better bones

Yes bro, everything is genetics

oh shit, i'm taking mk677

should i take mk677 at 16? i’m tall but frame is pretty trash. Where to buy in the uk? would rather take orally than inject tho

No sweaty, you just have a bad personality