Is Geomaxxing in Sweden, Danemark a good idea ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
As a tall white LTN or MTN.
The girls are better looking imo than elsewhere in Europe in my opinion but wouldn’t u get mogged by Scandinavians ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Xangsane and sportsmogger
Where are you now

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
That's the opposite of geomaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and 5 others
That's the opposite of geomaxxing
That’s what qi thought. But maybe more gl girls means more chance idk ???
Maybe human to female to ratio is better there

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
France is full of ethnic right?
I feel like there are lots of deathnics in Paris and around so white women smv skyrockets even more.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Bad you will get mogged by blonde chads left and right bad idea bro

• +1
Bad you will get mogged by blonde chads left and right bad idea bro
Yeah. My friends coped about going there, I think life you

• +1
Yeah. My friends coped about going there, I think life you
Those countries are death sentence even if you are tall they probably have best looking humans on earth

• +1
That’s what qi thought. But maybe more gl girls means more chance idk ???
Maybe human to female to ratio is better there
More girls probably means more gl guys and you would still need to reach whatever standard is set by higher percentile guys there which I'd guess is more than a MTN

• +1
My nigga that’s geominning 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Yaarhuni and Pierrot
IMG 2168

Over.
Gotta pay extra expensive tickets to go to SEA…
Maybe eastern europe is legit tho ?

• +1
Geomaxxing only works if you are going to be attractive to the women in your host country. Considering how easy it is to slay French girls, emigrate at your own risk. Sweden is a really nice country to visit though, I was there in December. Go for a holiday there and test the waters, it'll cost you nothing if you get a cheap RyanAir flight or something.

• +1
The girls are better looking imo than elsewhere in Europe in my opinion but wouldn’t u get mogged by Scandinavians ?
its legit if u go in there with the mindset of dating

• +1
Go to Russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Pierrot
yes man geomax to one of the areas with the highest standards, where your competition is tall guys that possess one of the best phenos available (nordic/med #1)

you can only have a chance if ur already tall and even then your competition will still be 10x more since your height wont be a halo in a place full of tall people

• +1
yes man geomax to one of the areas with the highest standards, where your competition is tall guys that possess one of the best phenos available (nordic/med #1)

you can only have a chance if ur already tall and even then your competition will still be 10x more since your height wont be a halo in a place full of tall people
Agreed. I just needed to confirm my thoughts because friends of mine unironically believe it’s easier to slay there than in Paris

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Agreed. I just needed to confirm my thoughts because friends of mine unironically believe it’s easier to slay there than in Paris

any big city wont be easy to slay in since youll have higher class people that can get the better looking girls

ex: madrid, milan, paris, copenhagen, stockholm etc etc

all of these require you to be better looking, taller and more wealthy on average for the same opportunities to slay a similar looking girl than you would in a small city

• +1
How tall are you tho?

• +1
any big city wont be easy to slay in since youll have higher class people that can get the better looking girls

ex: madrid, milan, paris, copenhagen, stockholm etc etc

all of these require you to be better looking, taller and more wealthy on average for the same opportunities to slay a similar looking girl than you would in a small city
So you’d argue that slaying is easier in less dense areas ? Wouldn’t there also be way less choice with young women being rare unless they’re jbs ahah ?
From my experience small cities are brootal because yo’ve only got middle aged people, old people and kids.
Foids in their 20s travel and live in the big cities

• +1
If you're a zoomali/nafri then sure.

no its shit idea

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Yaarhuni
So you’d argue that slaying is easier in less dense areas ? Wouldn’t there also be way less choice with young women being rare unless they’re jbs ahah ?
From my experience small cities are brootal because yo’ve only got middle aged people, old people and kids.
Foids in their 20s travel and live in the big cities

not arguing about the density, im talking about main cities/capitals because of higher wealth not higher populations, there are other very populated cities that dont have as many wealthy people as the ones i mentioned

• +1
Only makes sense if you are some exotic looking ethnic who will appeal to a niche women who want foreign guys or you mog the average swede by a psl point.

• +1
not arguing about the density, im talking about main cities/capitals because of higher wealth not higher populations, there are other very populated cities that dont have as many wealthy people as the ones i mentioned
That’s true good argument

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and dragomaxxer
Only makes sense if you are some exotic looking ethnic who will appeal to a niche women who want foreign guys or you mog the average swede by a psl point.
Def

• +1
Aren't french women gl? French women are actually known for being very good looking and gentle in English literature

• +1
Aren't french women gl? French women are actually known for being very good looking and gentle in English literature
There are ofc. They are probably better looking than English foids yeah but it’s not nothing crazy.

Truthfully where I live there are more ethnic women. To each his own but they often don’t look great.

I’m ofc biased because I have lived most of my life in the suburbs.
Now that I see the rich neighborhoods, I discover there are many french stacies but their standards are obviously completely out of this world.

Even tall HTN white men don’t slay in my experience in Paris

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Jason Voorhees
I'm 6'5 white MTN and I'm an incel in Scandinavia. Moving here is the opposite of geomaxxing

• +1
There are ofc. They are probably better looking than English foids yeah but it’s not nothing crazy.

Truthfully where I live there are more ethnic women. To each his own but they often don’t look great.

I’m ofc biased because I have lived most of my life in the suburbs.
Now that I see the rich neighborhoods, I discover there are many french stacies but their standards are obviously completely out of this world.

Even tall HTN white men don’t slay in my experience in Paris
French government is falling apart anyway. It's best to move out of that shithole called Paris.

• +1
French government is falling apart anyway. It's best to move out of that shithole called Paris.
Ah man it’s complicated, I got all my family.

Maybe next elections we’ll have nationalist and conservatives win. This could maybe help solving the insecurity and immigration problem.

But yeah it’s rough

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Jason Voorhees