Is gymcelling as a guy seen the same way as in a women?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
is The primitive instinct guys get when they see a girl with a smashable body, the same way women see a guy with decent muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No girls on this site to answer tbh, but anecdotally since I've gotten a bit of muscle I have started noticing girls mirin every now and then, especially when shirtless.

• +1
No it's not and this is very evident by the amount of gymcels. Men are face, women are body.

Slayers have never lifted a single weight in their life. They were too busy slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
is The primitive instinct guys get when they see a girl with a smashable body, the same way women see a guy with decent muscles?
Yes, however the face is more important. Men also wouldn't wanna smash hideous women with nice bodies.

• +1
Volcel if you wouldn't :feelsbadman:
Im a truecel, cause of my ugly face.
No it's not and this is very evident by the amount of gymcels. Men are face, women are body.

Slayers have never lifted a single weight in their life. They were too busy slaying
Women are face and body. Men are mostly face.

Last edited:
  • +1
@11gaijin has confirmed the importance of gymcelling in his tinder experiments.

It is powerful enough that it can make a curry get dozens of matches in Korea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
@11gaijin has confirmed the importance of gymcelling in his tinder experiments.

It is powerful enough that it can make a curry get dozens of matches in Korea.
That curry was good looking though, but I agree that gymcelling helps especially on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto

its completely normal for a women to want a ripped dude but when a guy wants some junk in the trunk its too much lmfao

• +1
Yea women like muscles especially high E women. My parents bought some gayass shirt for me (the kind that exposed a bit of your chest (you get me?)). Tried it on and this girl stared intensely at my traps once they were visible.

The blue-pill is that women don't like muscles and rather want a good guy.

Red-pill is that muscles can give you a big halo.

Blackpill is that muscles aren't worth the time and most people roid anyways. And chad doesnt need muscles.

Gymcelling will work for most people

• +1
its completely normal for a women to want a ripped dude but when a guy wants some junk in the trunk its too much lmfao
Women don't give a shit about ripped dudes. This is a lie sold to you by the gymceling industry

• +1
my life got infinitely better after i started seriously gymcelling summer between junior and senio year
Mine has got noticeably better, I get looked at sometimes, but no pussy yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mine has goten noticeably better, I get looked at sometimes, but no pussy yet.
you'll get there. i was only able to get e pussy and a few mires and stuff when i first started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Also, don't expect it to be some get rich quick scheme. That's what blue pill retards think

• +1