Is gymcelling cope?

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken

cliffs

- twink "toned" male model gets ignored (@mido the slayer) from 0:19
- jeff seid appears in underwear, all girls start giggling/smiling and miring all the way through while all guys go serious all the sudden, except 1 asian soyboy, 0:30 and on
- if you pause the video when jeff is at the front and take a look at audience, you can see pretty much all girls react the exact same, even the ones far back

is gymcelling cope? lets settle this

No gymcelling is not a cope, but natty gymcelling after one year is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, randomguy1235, Alexanderr and 4 others
JEFF SEID IS ALSO UNDER 6 FEET FAGGOTS

MUHH "IM TOO SHORT TO GYMCEL"

• +1
Reactions: william
But it take 2-3 years to achieve your prime body
You make very little natty gains after one year. Just use roids after that or accept that you will spin your wheels

Steroids also they react like seeing a freak just liek circus even man giggle when they see a big man like that cuz is not natural it not means is better its like seeing a bodybuilder woman surprise and laughs

You make very little natty gains after one year. Just use roids after that or accept that you will spin your wheels
I would never use roids, its plain retarded.

Yes it is
The face is millions times more important than body
I still do it though

The face is way more important, every one knows that.

BUT

If you arent on roids, and arent doing EVERYTHING in your power to looksmax you arent trying, you should groommax, hairmax, surgerymaxx etc, do anything you can to maximise your genetic potential

So no, gymcel isnt cope if your on roids, however the face should be the number 1 priority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, SikKunt and shimada
Jeff seid is 5 9 LOL

Yes it is
The face is millions times more important than body
I still do it though
Face> body but not millions of times more important. Body definitely still increases sex appeal by a lot

look how much his body halos him

Face> body but not millions of times more important. Body definitely still increases sex appeal by a lot
yes obviously an exaggeration.just focus neck,traps and shoulders and train the rest of the upperbody a bit

BRUTAL PILL TO SWALLOW

MUHH TENNIS MUHH TONED BODY MUHH GIRLS DONT LIKE GYMCELS

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and jefferson
if your a normie its not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
OP IS A COPING GYMCEL

Sort of but also not.

It is cope if an ugly person gymcels as simply having a good body will not increase their SMV. Only upper-tier normies and chadlites can gain SMV from gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Xqdqps

no. not only about face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt and supercilious_knowall
No it’s legit

the girls giggling mirin is all you need to know.

if you're looksmaxing and you're not gymcelling jfl

its not cope if you accept certain boundaries of gymceling

1. face will always be more important then body.

2. frame (bones and height) play a role in gymceling and limit your gains to a certain level. its also not possible to change your body shape to an extrem attent. if you were born with narrow shoulders and wide hips you will never reach v taper.

3. gymceling is not the only way to achieve a sufficient body. if you are a healthy man other sports and physical activity will give you a good body too. it wont be jeff said tier but enough to for girls

this 3 points lead me to the following conclusions:

1. get a fit body (aka dont be fat, skinnyfat or ausschwitz tier) with a good bodyfat percentage. majority of people including regular gym goers dont have this. do physical activities everyday. not only for looks but health and mental related reasons

2. once you reached this stage of a fit body everything above will give you smaller and smaller ROI. thus id suggest to invest the energy in other fields instead.

3.have healthy and realistic expectations how much body will bump your looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, norwoodreaper and SikKunt
musiccringe/10

The funny thing about body is that the better looking you are the more it halos you. If youre ugly it womt work at all and will even give you the compemsating gymcel failo.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, norwoodreaper, make_it_to_the_top and 1 other person
The funny thing about body is that the better looking you are the more it halos you. If youre ugly it womt work at all and will even give you the compemsating gymcel failo.
JUST LOL IF YOU ARENT OGREMAXXING WITH UGLY FACE

Gymcelling is such a cope. While you faggots sit there lifting your weights and getting 'massive', all you're really doing is making your dick look smaller.

Average dick on a small body looks big.

Average dick on an average body looks average.

Average dick on a gymcelled body looks small.

Lol at gymcels. No gym for your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Gymcelling is such a cope. While you faggots sit there lifting your weights and getting 'massive', all you're really doing is making your dick look smaller.

i feel like you're going to become a bodybuilder eventually

would be epic plot twist
i feel like you're going to become a bodybuilder eventually

would be epic plot twist
i want to see @FatmanO and @itsOVER training together

Last edited:
only ones who think it's cope are skinny fags or obese virgins not willing to get up of their sweaty nasty couch

Because the toned guy was walking normally while Jeff walking looking at everyone as walking like an arrogant

And second the toned guy didn’t even get recorded probably they cut it off

And Jeff in the first shirt is invisible as well women did not care

And third people look at everything that is unusual for instance if you see 7:10 tall guy people will stare but that doesn’t mean they like you or want to sleep with you

yes only leanmaxxing is legit muscles is usseles meat but do you know what isnt usseles meat?
the girls giggling mirin is all you need to know.

if you're looksmaxing and you're not gymcelling jfl
do youk know in what else girls giggle? bulge.
wtf thats so based

Frame > gymceling

At the end everything matters, even muscles, however they might not provide the best return for your investment (food, time for training, time for recovery etc)

You know how i know you're autistic? First thing your brain ran to was "wow its because hes so much more jacked than that twink". Meanwhile me and everyone else immediately saw a guy come out in his underwear with his cock almost poking out.

JFL if you think the girls are giggling about his bideltoid measurements.

it doesn't matter how big your dick looks on your fucking body this logic is so retarded.

horsefaced subhuman gymcelled get laid just for their body gymcelling is legit as fuck. you cannot truly ascend until you reach that 2 to 1 shoulder ratio with 8 pack abs

suppose you're at a fashion show. youve been to a few. You're quite used to seeing pretty men strut on stage wearing all manner of really gay clothing that no normal person would be seen dead in. Then james corden comes out in tightie whites with a sock obviously stuffed in his groin. What do you think is going to generate the most reaction out of that crowd?

You know how i know you're autistic? First thing your brain ran to was "wow its because hes so much more jacked than that twink". Meanwhile me and everyone else immediately saw a guy come out in his underwear with his cock almost poking out.

JFL if you think the girls are giggling about his bideltoid measurements.
this
bulge game might be the most legit method of slaying in 2019 its just proven again again and again that it works
dick theory proved YET again!

• JFL
Reactions: Cretinous and DidntRead
suppose you're at a fashion show. youve been to a few. You're quite used to seeing pretty men strut on stage wearing all manner of really gay clothing that no normal person would be seen dead in. Then james corden comes out in tightie whites with a sock obviously stuffed in his groin. What do you think is going to generate the most reaction out of that crowd?
it plays a part. but its not like these people are used to seeing BB type of physiques on runways

defo not. not naturally at least

roidcelling is cope

Jeff have good face

I only go to the gym because I hate being a framecel twink. Its legit for me since I can actually looksmax my face to psl 5-6 and want a gymcelled physique as a BBC halo

Women have only not to eat and get fat. Meanwhile, men have to be perfect in every single aspect, from face to body. JFL at this clown world