Destroying the Brad Pitt Fight Club body cope

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
A new day passes and the delusion levels in org reaches to a new height.

Somehow, %90 of people here just needs to leanmaxx to have Brad Pitt body and become more nt, no answers for how they ended up in an obscure incel forum and why they login daily.

Water thread coming up in 3, 2, 1:
Girls dont just want Brad Pitt's Fight Club physique, they want that cocky, alpha, low inhib, handsome Brad Pitt from the Fight Club.
Women want the brad pitt fight club physique
Ironic since even the forum users fall for his face halo like a teenage girl that reads stories about some chad maffia leader that wears suit all the time and then she rushes to pinterest to make a post like "boys who dress like this omg:love::love:".

Same with this forum. Retards here see a chad with %99.9 tier face and a body that is just lean with a few kilos of muscle then they proclaim that they have found the most aesthetic body in the world. Post the same body in the rating section and you will get called as twink.

You dont just want his body, you want his body, face, pheno. Basically, you just want to be him.
>inb4 muh you need frame and insertions for that :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
And stop preaching that you wont look good as him because he has great frame (definetly not) or insertions (partly) because he doesnt have them. He is just skinny, thats it. But he got enhanced with pump, oil, professional camera work etc. And most importantly, he has a fucking chad face.
But despite all of that he still got called skinny irl because he is fucking skinny.

Caging at the copers in the comments, their iq is lower than the foid in the video. Atleast she can understand what is manipulated and what is not.

ITS NEITHER FRAME OR INSERTIONS, ITS THE FUCKING FACE LITERALLY NOTHING MORE
Last but not least, i did not see any foid at all that thirsts over Brad Pitt's FC body. Its guys %99.9 of the time. (The fact that even males fall for Brad Pitt's face halo proves that how brutal facepill is.)
And i saw plenty of foids that thirsts over Chris Hemsworth body in both Thor movie. Yes i know its their face etc but they had good bodies too.

And you better not go to gym if you still want that body and just do calisthenics. Lets explain :
You know what is more pussy drying than a male with a good body that has a strict diet and a gym routine?
A retard that looks like he barely lifts despite having a strict diet and a gym routine.
You guys dont even know how much foids over estimate the natural muscle building speed and lean mass limit. They believe %100 of the fake natties they see on the internet are natural. Meanwhile you think you can compete with a body that is completely invisible in clothes, just because a worldwide holywood chad showed his giga frauded body in the movie.

>inb4 someone posts that survey about ideal body without showing the face which Pitt got %72 foid preference :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Everybody know that body is fucking Brad Pitt's who are you kidding? That scene (especially that photo) is so fucking iconic i wouldnt even be suprised if my father recognizes him.

>inb4 someone posts vinnie the faggot's or chicowski's bodies and says body is cope etc
God has dealt us a hand, and now he left us alone to figure out how to play that hand best as we could.
So i am saying that stop crying about the things you cant attain. Yeah you are probably right but that doesnt change anything at all. You can nag but dont let it stop you from seeking the best next step that you can take.
If you can go down the pretty boy route, happy for you. But most of you will swing between maesthetic and masc and trust me if you are not a pretty boy and your target audience is not just jbs, being skinny is an ultimate pussy drier.

I will make a brutal dedication cuck and natty coper (they go in hand) evisceration thread next time, notify below if you want to be tagged or like a reply from someone who wants to be tagged :feelsyay::feelsyay:(srsly that thread is going to be a banger my friends, natural copers will)

Summary of the thread in a single picture...
3056ee0b-3a2a-4bfd-85ad-fdf95372916b-jpeg.589626

If you wont roid, atleast train to reach your natty limit while being lean. Retards here dont even want to reach their natty limit.

This part is not really connected to the main text but treat it as a sequel to the main text above and as a prequel to the next thread.

The biggest myth in this forum is thinking that only gymcels roid and Chad just maintains a lean body with strict diet and a gym rotuine. Jfl its literally opposite. While gymcels cope with muh drugs are pussies, Chad doesnt have time to waste in the gym like an incel. He just does TRT, trains hard for a time then he steps in the gym sometimes to check out if a new Stacy drops in.

I have put roid threads too because I am saying that even your natty potential is not enough, meanwhile retards here with sub 6 psl face say that Fight Club body is already enough. Yeah bro, his body is already enough if you have his face too. Just fucking laugh.

I highly recommend this thread of mine. They will be like a puzzle.

@softlysoftly @Oberyn @Arborist @Skywalker

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Zaq, Deleted member 19036 and 16 others
everyone knows a good body is great but most of us are skinny fat fucks and being lean in your prime > being a bulky chodemaxed faggot. Muscle is something you build slowly after you are already lean, brad pitt was 36 in fight club he didnt build it overnight

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Lmao, babineux and 2 others
everyone knows a good body is great but most of us are skinny fat fucks and being lean in your prime > being a bulky chodemaxed faggot. Muscle is something you build slowly after you are already lean, brad pitt was 36 in fight club he didnt build it overnight
no bro are you retarded what kind of a reply is this?
did you even read the thread beyond the title?
also brad pitt was a gym goer before fight club, in fact he looked better before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, Yerico7 and 2 others
no bro are you retarded what kind of a reply is this?
did you even read the thread beyond the title?
also brad pitt was a gym goer before fight club, in fact he looked better before.
Yea not a single word in OP

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, babineux and Tallooksmaxxer
EXb2vSjX0AEgJXZ.jpg:large

anyone remember this graph?

guess what the most highly rated body on this looks like under normal conditions?
Ddfdfdf

jfl if you take women seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 6 others
EXb2vSjX0AEgJXZ.jpg:large

anyone remember this graph?

guess what the most highly rated body on this looks like under normal conditions?
View attachment 2025301

jfl if you take women seriously.
A lot of foid dont want to admit their true desires because they fear the pressure from males.
"muh 5 inch is already enough to pleasure a woman if you are experienced".
No foid would say they want connor but they react like crazy to his body in his videos. (of course he is gl and tall but wouldnt be suprised if the same foids call him too big over the internet)
744cff74ffe18b408b1ac4084a7ec13a.jpg
Connor-Murphy.8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, buflek, Danish_Retard and 5 others
You guys dont even know how much foids over estimate the natural muscle building speed and lean mass limit. They believe %100 of the fake natties they see on the internet are natural. Meanwhile you think you can compete with a body that is completely invisible in clothes, just because a worldwide holywood chad showed his giga frauded body in the movie.
eexactly; thank you for tagging me :Comfy:
ppl here cope with the "male gaze " bs and then they post the trenned out, fatceps, old , bald ogres, when NO ONE here wants that or even said that (among roidmaxxers, gymmaxxers here)
i will say it again women WANT those roided bodies, just in REGULAR pics/ social situation and not grunting at the gym, and you NOT TALKING about gym being a lifestyle lmao- women are that stupid
And yeah, they salivated about roided out monsters Jason Momoa (tatoo pill here btw :feelskek: ) and Chris Hemsworth and those are literally better bodies than Jeff Seid and even bodybuilders that competed
Brad Pitt body is the biggest bs ive heard- foids liked it BECAUSE he was Brad Pitt , as youve said :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7 and 2 others
A lot of foid dont want to admit their true desires because they fear the pressure from males.
"muh 5 inch is already enough to pleasure a woman if you are experienced".
No foid would say they want connor but they react like crazy to his body in his videos. (of course he is gl and tall but wouldnt be suprised if the same foids call him too big over the internet)
744cff74ffe18b408b1ac4084a7ec13a.jpg
Connor-Murphy.8.jpg
ngl he's bigger in my memories, was he always this small?

i think its the fact that they would appear suuper shallow and low IQ if they EVER admit ANY kind of attraction to roided bodies
i mean imagine a foid slipping that shit in a social situation or it being known - she is afraid of being perceived as shallow and/or trashy, and thats why we have the "good looking high class pheno" being the supposedly "top choice " for women - its super socially acceptable to be attracted/ date a goofy skinny handsome dude....

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i will say it again women WANT those roided bodies, just in REGULAR pics/ social situation and not grunting at the gym, and you NOT TALKING about gym being a lifestyle lmao- women are that stupid
Yeah i have read it on reddit countless times from foids. At first they say they are excited to date with a man who has a killer body, when they start dating they get repulsed by the dude because he is too "obsessed".
Translated to from meme gender language : foids want a male who achieves things effortlessly. They dont want try hards. You should read this thread of mine, i covered it more broadly here about looksmaxxing overall but i will make a seperate thread about why we should make our gym accomplishments worthless and how to.
not sure but i guess smaller on the compared to usual
i think its the fact that they would appear suuper shallow and low IQ if they EVER admit ANY kind of attraction to roided bodies
i mean imagine a foid slipping that shit in a social situation or it being known - she is afraid of being perceived as shallow and/or trashy, and thats why we have the "good looking high class pheno" being the supposedly "top choice " for women - its super socially acceptable to be attracted/ date a goofy skinny handsome dude....
yeah bro. they have standards about about every single fucking thing but they just dont want to get called out as picky or shallow as you said. Everything matters tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
yeahhh no thx no 10 and no 2 have almost 10x the supposed "sex appeal" than no 5 (when they would get 0 results IRL -fat fucks :lul:) ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

just shows everything they say its the complete opposite and you should ignore it
id wager a lot of them got pumped and dumped by the no 5 type and have some sort of resentment towards that (obv no 5 ISNT the ideal for women but at that point its a career anyways) :feelskek:
women NEVER want you to know their true preferences

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BrahminBoss
average iq here is sub 90 so its no surprise people only want fightclub body
to make matters worse you have schizos spreading this cope like wildfire, the best example of this is @BucketCrab who has ZERO fucking critical thinking ability

Anyone with an IQ above 90 will know you don't walk around shirtless with a pump under good lighting all day therefore you need way more lean body mass to look like you lift in a shirt to get the body halo otherwise you will be seen as no different from the skinny twink who never worked out in his life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
just shows everything they say its the complete opposite and you should ignore it
totally!
I have had women when I was much younger say things like you don't need muscles some even said they were yucky others said just be tall

somehow years later when I finally got jacked the same women were groping my arms and chest and finding one reason or another to touch my body

moral of story: ignore what they say and like assess their actions in real life

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LooksOrDeath, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
to make matters worse you have schizos spreading this cope like wildfire, the best example of this is @BucketCrab who has ZERO fucking critical thinking ability

Anyone with an IQ above 90 will know you don't walk around shirtless with a pump under good lighting all day therefore you need way more lean body mass to look like you lift in a shirt to get the body halo otherwise you will be seen as no different from the skinny twink who never worked out in his life
Im a mensa-certified 130 IQ, but keep barking please.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, EverythingMattersCel, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
Im a mensa-certified 130 IQ, but keep barking please.
sure you are then why do you keep promoting the fight club body knowing damn well that very same body will look dyel in a shirt???

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker and Tallooksmaxxer
not even that; it looks VERY SKINNY irl
if u wanna look good IRL, IN CLOTHES, natty lifting is a meme for anybody not living in the gym/ having the gym as a 2nd job or not being in possesion of nigerian or other west african genetics (99% of men) :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Tallooksmaxxer and softlysoftly
High iq quality thread
Read everything

• Love it
if u wanna look good IRL, IN CLOTHES, natty lifting is a meme for anybody not living in the gym/ having the gym as a 2nd job or having nigerian or other west african genetics (99% of men) :feelskek:
exactly it takes an immense amount of effort with everything dialed in to look somewhat decent as a natty irl
then you have abosulte coping idiots scared to 'get too big' muh 'fight club body is ideal'
I wish I could see these people irl so I could smack the shit out of their retarded faces

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7 and 2 others
India

otherwise you will be seen as no different from the skinny twink who never worked out in his life
In addition to that, read this part.
You know what is more pussy drying than a male with a good body that has a strict diet and a gym routine?
A retard that looks like he barely lifts despite having a strict diet and a gym routine.
I actually tried to say that foids dont hate nice bodies but just the "obsession" over the gym but i wrote like a retard jfl.

I will make a seperate thread about that later but the summary of that thread will be the law 30 from 48 laws of power :
Make your accomplishments seem effortless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
Brutal reality, it takes years of grind and pain only for foid to see the end result and go ‘meh. he looks ok ish’. I’m officially a misogynist now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Brutal reality, it takes years of grind and pain only for foid to see the end result and go ‘meh. he looks ok ish’
yes; but only if you lift natty and listen to most of the forum, aka indian teenagers :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and Pikabro
sure you are then why do you keep promoting the fight club body knowing damn well that very same body will look dyel in a shirt???
First of all I've never "promoted" the fight club body, merely stated that it's the most popular in surveys - and this is a mere fact, which is not really up for discussion. What I may have claimed is the ideal male body, if anything, would be Brad Pitt's body in Troy. But even then I still realize this opinion of mine may very well be misguided to a certain extent, since it may be led astray by personal preferences, evolutionary psychology pitfalls and societal conditioning.
As a matter of fact, I've made a thread with a billion studies proving precisely how common it is for men to overestimate the amount of muscles girls find most attractive.

That is the difference between having average IQ and above-average IQ. I second-guess myself and am willing to change the way I see things when faced with reasonable evidence, even when it's uncomfortable to do so.

You people are obsessed with "looking big in clothes" as if that's what makes you sexually attractive, while in truth you want to look intimidating in clothes to mog other men and live out your power fantasies about being the biggest macho man in the room.

And if we're talking anecdotes - I've had girls routinely describe me as "athletic" and "muscular" when I was even skinnier than Pitt in Fight Club. I was like 65kg (I'm 6 feet tall) but still had wide shoulders and narrow hips: that was enough to give the impression of someone with a good physique, even without any real muscle mass. But this notion doesn't conform to your delusional worldview, so I'm sure you will just blindly take it for a lie to preserve your dogma.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Son of gigachad
Brutal reality, it takes years of grind and pain only for foid too see the end result and go ‘meh. he looks ok ish’. I’m officially a misogynist now.
Yes bro. People dont realise how far things has changed with the social media revolution. We are competing against the chads on the internet.

I dont say only chad has sex, but just because you fuck her, it doesnt mean she is fully satisfied.

>inb4 who cares if she is satisfied or not
Yeah after she cheats on you, who cares anyway. If its not marriage no point at all in LTR

We live in the era of distorted reality. No one is good enough, no one is fully satisfied. The war is against the top %1 on the internet that reaches to more and more people with the help of algorithms.

Brutal islampill tbh.
Images 16

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7, Skywalker and 1 other person
yes; but only if you lift natty and listen to most of the forum, aka indian teenagers :feelskek:
I’m in it to fraud frame like @Arborist does rather than to get jacked. If I want to go hardcore several years down the line after natty softcap I’ll have to hop on roids.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Tallooksmaxxer
A new day passes and the delusion levels in org reaches to a new height.

Somehow, %90 of people here just needs to leanmaxx to have Brad Pitt body and become more nt, no answers for how they ended up in an obscure incel forum and why they login daily.

Water thread coming up in 3, 2, 1:
Girls dont just want Brad Pitt's Fight Club physique, they want that cocky, alpha, low inhib, handsome Brad Pitt from the Fight Club.

Ironic since even the forum users fall for his face halo like a teenage girl that reads stories about some chad maffia leader that wears suit all the time and then she rushes to pinterest to make a post like "boys who dress like this omg:love::love:".

Same with this forum. Retards here see a chad with %99.9 tier face and a body that is just lean with a few kilos of muscle then they proclaim that they have found the most aesthetic body in the world. Post the same body in the rating section and you will get called as twink.

You dont just want his body, you want his body, face, pheno. Basically, you just want to be him.
>inb4 muh you need frame and insertions for that :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
And stop preaching that you wont look good as him because he has great frame (definetly not) or insertions (partly) because he doesnt have them. He is just skinny, thats it. But he got enhanced with pump, oil, professional camera work etc. And most importantly, he has a fucking chad face.
But despite all of that he still got called skinny irl because he is fucking skinny.

Caging at the copers in the comments, their iq is lower than the foid in the video. Atleast she can understand what is manipulated and what is not.

ITS NEITHER FRAME OR INSERTIONS, ITS THE FUCKING FACE LITERALLY NOTHING MORE
Last but not least, i did not see any foid at all that thirsts over Brad Pitt's FC body. Its guys %99.9 of the time. (The fact that even males fall for Brad Pitt's face halo proves that how brutal facepill is.)
And i saw plenty of foids that thirsts over Chris Hemsworth body in both Thor movie. Yes i know its their face etc but they had good bodies too.

And you better not go to gym if you still want that body and just do calisthenics. Lets explain :

>inb4 someone posts that survey about ideal body without showing the face which Pitt got %72 foid preference :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Everybody know that body is fucking Brad Pitt's who are you kidding? That scene (especially that photo) is so fucking iconic i wouldnt even be suprised if my father recognizes him.

>inb4 someone posts vinnie the faggot's or chicowski's bodies and says body is cope etc
God has dealt us a hand, and now he left us alone to figure out how to play that hand best as we could.
So i am saying that stop crying about the things you cant attain. Yeah you are probably right but that doesnt change anything at all. You can nag but dont let it stop you from seeking the best next step that you can take.
If you can go down the pretty boy route, happy for you. But most of you will swing between maesthetic and masc and trust me if you are not a pretty boy and your target audience is not just jbs, being skinny is an ultimate pussy drier.

I will make a brutal dedication cuck and natty coper (they go in hand) evisceration thread next time, notify below if you want to be tagged or like a reply from someone who wants to be tagged :feelsyay::feelsyay:(srsly that thread is going to be a banger my friends, natural copers will)

Summary of the thread in a single picture...
3056ee0b-3a2a-4bfd-85ad-fdf95372916b-jpeg.589626

If you wont roid, atleast train to reach your natty limit while being lean. Retards here dont even want to reach their natty limit.

This part is not really connected to the main text but treat it as a sequel to the main text above and as a prequel to the next thread.

The biggest myth in this forum is thinking that only gymcels roid and Chad just maintains a lean body with strict diet and a gym rotuine. Jfl its literally opposite. While gymcels cope with muh drugs are pussies, Chad doesnt have time to waste in the gym like an incel. He just does TRT, trains hard for a time then he steps in the gym sometimes to check out if a new Stacy drops in.

I have put roid threads too because I am saying that even your natty potential is not enough, meanwhile retards here with sub 6 psl face say that Fight Club body is already enough. Yeah bro, his body is already enough if you have his face too. Just fucking laugh.

I highly recommend this thread of mine. They will be like a puzzle.

@softlysoftly @Oberyn @Arborist @Skywalker

Imagine typing a college admission tier essay because someone on the internet said women like Brad Pitts body in fight club :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Tallooksmaxxer
First of all I've never "promoted" the fight club body, merely stated that it's the most popular in surveys - and this is a mere fact, which is not really up for discussion
totally irrelevant to this state this due to reasons I mentioned earlier
billion studies proving precisely how common it is for men to overestimate the amount of muscles girls find most attractive.
what women say on questionnaires =/= their actual reactions in real life
while in truth you want to look intimidating in clothes to mog other men and live out your power fantasies about being the biggest macho man in the room.
false. completely.
I am not counting the reactions of men but only those of women when I say things like this
And if we're talking anecdotes - I've had girls routinely describe me as "athletic" and "muscular" when I was even skinnier than Pitt in Fight Club. I was like 65kg (I'm 6 feet tall) but still had wide shoulders and narrow hips: that was enough to give the impression of someone with a good physique, even without any real muscle mass.
all this proves is that you are able to get away without having much muscle mass due to other redeemable characteristics
it doesn not negate what I said earlier, do women actively grope your arms and chest and feel your entire body? thats the reaction you get when you fill out clothes and are somewhat lean at the same time
But this notion doesn't conform to your delusional worldview, so I'm sure you will just blindly take it for a lie to preserve your dogma.
I don't have a delusional worldview it is actually a very reasonable one because most guys are not 6ft and above with good skeletal frames to be able to get away with low muscle mass
what I am saying is applicable to most men while what you say applies to a small percentage

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Skywalker
I’m in it to fraud frame like @Arborist does rather than to get jacked. If I want to go hardcore several years down the line after natty softcap I’ll have to hop on roids.
You will probably regret not starting earlier bro... imo just start pinning, the clock is ticking, you wont be young again.
Imagine typing a college admission tier essay because someone on the internet said women like Brad Pitts body in fight club :feelskek:
No bro, we will be in history books, just trust me. One day...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Skywalker and Pikabro
what women say on questionnaires =/= their actual reactions in real life
@BucketCrab do u even understand THIS? i have said it too and the OP, 3 times at least already in this thread
women can NEVER EVER admit to being attracted to big bodies due to social conditioning
lets just make a scenario- say a foid is attracted to this
wwe frown GIF

(for the record ofc i dont believe this would be remotely ideal - just 1st related image i found lol)
how could she express this publically WITHOUT being laughed at/ ostracized? think about it....
NO , she will fucking say that she is fucking NOT attracted at ALL and he is GROSS and say this is what she prefers AT ALL TIMES
呆 GIF

end of story
end of all stories on the matter tbh- i will save this post so i can destroy future copers :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, softlysoftly and Tallooksmaxxer
So if some say natty lifting is cope, what other options are there without living in the gym?

Bcs steroids make you go bald, shrink your balls, fck your hormones up especially young, maybe they're expensive, can ruin your face in some cases etc

I'm 18 btw so I'm not informed properly on steroids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tallooksmaxxer
So if some say natty lifting is cope, what other options are there without living in the gym?

Bcs steroids make you go bald, shrink your balls, fck your hormones up especially young, maybe they're expensive, can ruin your face in some cases etc

I'm 18 btw so I'm not informed properly on steroids
you can take preventive measures before using roid like finasteride or ru etc (finasteride works with some of the roids like testosterone and some other oral but test alone is already enough) and the ruining of face %90 of the time happens with people who uses really high doses tbh, namely bodybuilders.
most roids are dirt cheap.
You can use sarms or peptides but peptides are probably the least efficient in 3 three of them. You need to have atleast average T levels for sarms otherwise your T levels will be supressed so hard by sarms.

But in summary, if you manage the side effects, roids are easily the best option not even comparable.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 13626
you can take preventive measures before using roid like finasteride or ru etc (finasteride works with some of the roids like testosterone and some other oral but test alone is already enough) and the ruining of face %90 of the time happens with people who uses really high doses tbh, namely bodybuilders.
You can use sarms or peptides but peptides are probably the least efficient in 3 three of them. You need to have atleast average T levels for sarms otherwise your T levels will be supressed so hard by sarms.

But in summary, if you manage the side effects, roids are easily the best option not even comparable.
Every fckin steroid destroys hair? Don't wanna risk finasteride at 18

Also my t levels were like 780ng dl at like 16. Is that good? I also have good muscle genetics, good frame and good ab insertions

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Skywalker

do u happen to know the exact dosages you can go to without compromising your hair? i know TRT prob is manageable with fin in most men
i know fin is mandatory once even the 1st signs of shedding appears, AND RU 5881 really is the one for roids (duta too?)
so maybe if you do duta+ ru you can go up to 1000 mgs/ week? even more?

obv if you do 3000 mgs+ and wanna compete youll be a bald ogre motherfucker :feelskek: ....

• Hmm...
bwc or cope

Better to have brad Pitt body than be skinny fat

Also my t levels were like 780ng dl at like 16. Is that good?
very good; just maximize your natty potential if u are satisfied with what u look like and hop on when you're 25+ then....but maybe you're one of those who can have a close to perfect diet and training so if so more power to you if u can maintain that stuff....

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Also my t levels were like 780ng dl at like 16. Is that good? I also have good muscle genetics, good frame and good ab insertions
I think yeah
it is but ask other people too i dont know much, try reddit.
Every fckin steroid destroys hair?
Therotically most of them causes hair loss, but it changes from person to person very much, you should try again and again.
do u happen to know the exact dosages you can go to without compromising your hair? i know TRT prob is manageable with fin in most men
i know fin is mandatory once even the 1st signs of shedding appears, AND RU 5881 really is the one for roids (duta too?)
so maybe if you do duta+ ru you can go up to 1000 mgs/ week? even more?

obv if you do 3000 mgs+ and wanna compete youll be a bald ogre motherfucker :feelskek: ....
i guess i remember mpmd saying you can go as much as 500 mg test with fin but for more you may need duta.
And 1000 is too much i guess it will looksmin your face because of water retention that the estrogen causes.
Going too much with a single compound is not wise because the benefits gets lesser and lesser when you increase the dosage. It was something about the receptors being overexpressdd or something idk tbh but its better to combine couple of compound in mid dosage rather than blasting just one.

For example : Anavar, superdrol, tbol, boldenone does not cause hair loss, even if you see someone who said he had hairloss on them, he probably used another compound too that makes your hair fall out or a side effect like boldenone causing low estrogen (i forgot the mechasim why it crashes your estrogen but you can do trial and error to find the perfect spot (low estrogen makes your hair fall out) or he was simply an outlier because i read countless of reddit threads about some roids like superdrol and barely remember couple of people reporting hairloss. (anavar, boldenone, superdrol are all good shit tbh and enough for a looksmaxxer, along testosterone base of course)
Better to have brad Pitt body than be skinny fat
incel to incel but yeah atleast you wont get disgusted when you look at the mirror

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker and Deleted member 13626
very good; just maximize your natty potential if u are satisfied with what u look like and hop on when you're 25+ then....but maybe you're one of those who can have a close to perfect diet and training so if so more power to you if u can maintain that stuff....
Maybe but i have to take that first step jfl and add more foods to my diet and fix my sleep schedule
I think yeah
it is but ask other people too i dont know much, try reddit.
I think it's good. I display facially signs of high prenatal t and i don't have that feminine high e rage in me but quite the opposite. But I'm 18 close to turning 19 now and t levels fluctuate. I had 780ng dl when i was constantly fapping, not sleeping and eating trash.

Makes sense why I'm into black women outside of other reasons jfl. I wasn't into them at 16 when i had 780ng dl, maybe it has nothing to do with t levels that I'm now attracted to them? Idk

Therotically most of them causes hair loss, but it changes from person to person very much, you should try again and again.
Brutal, welp i will look more into it. Rn I have a skinny muscular? Like I'm not low bf% but neither bone skinny or fat physique. Ideal physique for muay thai. Wanna compete so don't wanna build for mass yet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Do you even roid yourself OP?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

you actually have to do less work as natty. i mean, you don't get more or even as much benefit for less work, but your body can only handle so much volume as a natty, and it's really not that much. you definitely don't have to live in the gym. also, you might like lifting weights. i like it. i love the gym. so people whining about all work just sounds dumb to me. i love training and managing my training and making progress.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13626
I call it gymcel gaze. Once u get it everyone look smaller and untrained normies cause disgust

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if u wanna look good IRL, IN CLOTHES, natty lifting is a meme for anybody not living in the gym/ having the gym as a 2nd job or not being in possesion of nigerian or other west african genetics (99% of men) :feelskek:
post physique

A suprising take from you
Neck, height and voicemaxxing with RTT is a legit strategy to normie maxxx. Brad Pitt is a facial outlier and will mog all day every day.

all this proves is that you are able to get away without having much muscle mass due to other redeemable characteristics
And how is that reasoning not applicable to your own experience about women groping your arms and chest?

It doesn not negate what I said earlier, do women actively grope your arms and chest and feel your entire body? thats the reaction you get when you fill out clothes and are somewhat lean at the same time
I'm not a lot heavier right now, I'm around 75kg but quite lean, and women still touch my shoulders and chest all over during and after sex, they make comments about me being in good shape, etc. so no, I don't think you have to be super huge to have women show that kind of direct interest in your body.
And I've never seen a young girl go up to some muscle monster he barely knows and start groping him all over - except for old roasties getting desperate at clubs. Not that I go to clubs frequently, truth be told.

One thing I have noticed though, is that women most often assume I do some kind of sport, and ask me if I compete in something/if I'm an athlete when they want to know me better; they rarely ask me if I go to the gym.
I remember @Prettyboy had made a thread about the importance of your physique being perceived as that of an athlete rather than a gymrat's, and I think he really hit the nail on the head with that one - and it aligns with the data from studies, too.

This is to say that the idea of being perceived as a "DYEL in clothes" is an uniquely male perspective, that is not really shared by women, and that is rooted in intra-male competition.

I don't have a delusional worldview it is actually a very reasonable one because most guys are not 6ft and above with good skeletal frames to be able to get away with low muscle mass
Yes, but we have different opinions on what constitutes "Low muscle mass".
IMG 20210623 192922

For example, I'm sure you'd call this guy's physique "DYEL in clothes" and consider it low muscle mass, barely distinguishable from a skinnyfat normie that never set foot in the gym. Whereas in truth, most normies and most women would already consider this muscular, athletic, and hot. That does not make it necessarily IDEAL, but it shows how skewed the perspective of most gymrats is.

Astra thong red side 1  22601

You'd probably only start considering a physique as "muscular" when it reaches something close to this. And while this physique is also obviously perceived as more muscular than the previous one, that does not diminish the previous one's attractiveness.

And how is that reasoning not applicable to your own experience about women groping your arms and chest?
what? all I am saying is I only get the grabbing touchy feely response from women when I fill out clothes while being sub 15% bodyfat
I'm not a lot heavier right now, I'm around 75kg but quite lean, and women still touch my shoulders and chest all over during and after sex
And I've never seen a young girl go up to some muscle monster he barely knows and start groping him all over - except for old roasties getting desperate at clubs. Not that I go to clubs frequently, truth be told.
outside of sex in public interactions is what I am referring to of course women do it during and after sex
you never seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen or doesn't exist
This is to say that the idea of being perceived as a "DYEL in clothes" is an uniquely male perspective, that is not really shared by women, and that is rooted in intra-male competition.
no it is not I have seen the difference of response from women when I fill out clothes vs not filling out clothes despite being the same bodyfat% in both cases
how many times do I have to tell you I am not factoring in male reactions?
Whereas in truth, most normies and most women would already consider this muscular, athletic, and hot.
ONLY in shirtless pictures not irl when he is clothed
irl no one would suspect he even works out
that does not diminish the previous one's attractiveness.
yes it actually does in a real life clothed setting assuming they are similar height
the lower guy with more mass is more likely to fill out and be perceived as wider therefore receiving body halo while hacker would look like a skinny guy in comparison and not receive any body halo

what? all I am saying is I only get the grabbing touchy feely response from women when I fill out clothes while being sub 15% bodyfat
It's because they are into you already, and they use your muscles to break the touch barrier, it's not like they can't control themselves.
In other words, it may help your overall attractiveness, but exceptional muscularity isn't the direct source of the touchy feely response you experience. Unless we're talking about women who are super into body builders, which are a minority but definitely exist.

You never seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen or doesn't exist
I'm not denying it happens, of course it can happen. I'm just saying you're
1. blowing it out of proportion
2. letting it influence your reasoning more than it should
and
3. it isn't indicative of what is the actual ideal male body, even if YOU personally experience more female attention when super muscular instead of moderately muscular

ONLY in shirtless pictures not irl when he is clothed
irl no one would suspect he even works out
yes it actually does in a real life clothed setting assuming they are similar height
the lower guy with more mass is more likely to fill out and be perceived as wider therefore receiving body halo while hacker would look like a skinny guy in comparison and not receive any body halo
These points you're trying to make are somewhat sensible, but the issue is that they're not a genuine argument. What I mean by that is that you'd clearly still consider the second guy as way more attractive in all settings, from clothed to naked. Sure, you may say the main issue with a less-muscular body is that you're not perceived as muscular when clothed, but you still think a less-muscular body isn't ideal in all states, clothed or not.

Therefore, this "clothed vs unclothed" discussion is just a roundabout way of saying "more muscle is always better".

It's because they are into you already, and they use your muscles to break the touch barrier, it's not like they can't control themselves.
I'm only saying it further boosted the physical touches from women and frequency of it happening while prior to gaining that mass they would lightly tap but no form of groping in a sexualized way
it isn't indicative of what is the actual ideal male body, even if YOU personally experience more female attention when super muscular instead of moderately muscular
then what is the ideal male body? and how much mass should one aquire?
with regards to mass I would suggest build enough lean body mass to where you look like you lift in everyday clothes
As a natural I think its an underachieving mentality to strive for fight club or hacker like bodies because it is unlikely to get too big as a natural and in the case that you do somehow get too big the solution to get smaller is quite simple lol
"more muscle is always better".
not quite, by that logic I would be promoting looking like Ronnie Coleman but even I would say that is like totally unnecessary
I say build enough lean body mass to where you look like you lift in everyday clothes and that happens to require much more mass than someone like vinnie hacker has for example
there is an middle ground option between hacker and coleman which is what I promote