Destroying the Brad Pitt Fight Club body cope

then what is the ideal male body? and how much mass should one aquire?
That's hard to tell.
Personal preferences play a huge role here, but I personally think the golden medium is somewhere around Brad Pitt's body in Troy.
C2534d775d05f07a8d86c2ac224b830f

He's definitely bulkier than he was in Fight Club, but still fairly slender and lean. He looks in equal parts intimidating and harmonious.
This is obviously just my opinion, though.

With regards to mass I would suggest build enough lean body mass to where you look like you lift in everyday clothes
The issue with that is "looking like you lift" isn't the same for everyone.
For example, I think this guy looks like he lifts:
View attachment male-models-marlon.webp
But I guess you wouldn't think the same way as me, and would start considering someone as "looking like he lifts in clothes" around this amount of mass:
View attachment 2017-New-Men-Polyester-T-shirt-Summer-Casual-T-shirt-Hot-Male-Tight-Tees-for-Fitness.webp

As a natural I think its an underachieving mentality to strive for fight club or hacker like bodies because it is unlikely to get too big as a natural and in the case that you do somehow get too big the solution to get smaller is quite simple lol
I 100% agree here, but that's beyond the point. As a natural you are unlikely to get to bodily proportions that will make you actually look unattractive to women, unless you live in the gym or have freak genetics.
The problem is that once you get down the "gotta get big" rabbit hole, it's easy to lose sight of what normies consider muscular, as you start thinking in terms of the average gym-goer's physique, male bodybuilders, etc.
Your expectations and desires get skewed, and you subtly start wishing you were bigger, and always feeling smaller than you should/could be. This in turs makes you more attentive to comparing yourself to other men in terms of size and muscularity, which further leads you to wish you were bigger.

Last edited:
Never got the hype. Shitty flat physique with bad insertions.

Would rope if I woke up with a body like that tomorrow

I dont get why retards here argue so much in the replies when it makes zero difference to your own smv

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I dont get why retards here argue so much in the replies when it makes zero difference to your own smv
responding to threads and even posting on this forum makes zero difference to your own smv

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
responding to threads and even posting on this forum makes zero difference to your own smv
but fuck retards like crab bro, you just need to show your success and then they will shut up.

this is the only thing they understand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly