is having high testosterone levels during puberty a large factor in adult dick length and girth?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
title, does maintaing high testosterone during puberty result in a bigger dick or does it just come down to genetics?

Genetic recombination is everything

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
I remember seeing online that penis length is determined in the womb or whatever, obviously your genetic Max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mostly androgen exposure in the womb will allow your dick to grow to its genetic blueprint.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
my dad has a huge dick hopefully i get one as big as his

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and RAITEIII
i read on lookism a long time ago it was dht that made bigdick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Framletgod and BigBoy
no.I'm low t with a big dick.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
I read about a guy who had hypogonadism throughout his teenage years and still ended up with 7 inches

i was fat and played video games and watched a ton of anime in puberty stil ended up at 7.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My penis was big even before puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
Prenatal T is more important, if I remember well, testosterone during puberty will just give your maximum size, but that size is determined in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Prenatal T is more important, if I remember well, testosterone during puberty will just give your maximum size, but that size is determined in the womb
thought that'd be the case tbh.

started gymcelling at 15 to maximise end of puberty changes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • WTF
Propably no i have big dick but i very low t

• +1
How do you know you have low t?
Becouse look at my face dude. Also i was retarded but agressive as a child which is weird.

• JFL
Becouse look at my face dude. Also i was retarded but agressive as a child which is weird.
Should get it checked at a doctor, just say you are experiencing constant lethargy and want to get test levels checked.

Should get it checked at a doctor, just say you are experiencing constant lethargy and want to get test levels checked.
I have averge t right now i have that checked like few months ago but i'm Talking about early puberty which matter the most

• +1
Propably no i have big dick but i very low t

Dick size (at least in rats, probably in humans too) is determined by the prenatal-T in the womb during a certain period, after or before that window in pregnancy being high or low won't change the dick size, maybe you were high during that period but lower when you were forming your face in your mom's womb :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
well kids on steroids get megalophallus so

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
maybe you were high during that period but lower when you were forming your face in your mom's womb :forcedsmile:
That's legit. I would love to have higher pretnatal t when my ogre face was created.

Prenatal t is your answer.

Fuck you all with your prenatal t. I have a 7 inch dick. But am low t, low DHT, low muscle framecell.

GeneticRecombination is the only true answer to this.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Fuck you all with your prenatal t. I have a 7 inch dick. But am low t, low DHT, low muscle framecell.

GeneticRecombination is the only true answer to this.

Yeah i don't think Testosterone alone influences dick size but it must have something to do with it at least.

Yup. According to what I read testosterone up regulates AR levels so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756