Is hyaluronic acid legit?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Some recommend using HA serum on face but it should also increase water retention / make cheeks look more swollen?

correct that's why i only use HA for filler

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
delete your signature too. i'm on semen retention

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KLESUM, IMZLEGEND and Johanjohan
Topical hylauronic acid does not bloat you whatsoever lol.
That's like saying applying any moisturizer will bloat you.
HA retains water, just like glycerin, which any moisturizer has.

If you inject hylauronic acid it will create volume, but it has to be a deep injection. Again, topical hylaurinic acid will only plump and hydrate your skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Topical hylauronic acid does not bloat you whatsoever lol.
That's like saying applying any moisturizer will bloat you.
HA retains water, just like glycerin, which any moisturizer has.

If you inject hylauronic acid it will create volume, but it has to be a deep injection. Again, topical hylaurinic acid will only plump and hydrate your skin.
Topical HA does not increase bloat lmfao
I took high molecular weight HA orally and it gave my cheeks more volume. Something I didn't want

I took high molecular weight HA orally and it gave my cheeks more volume. Something I didn't want
If you ingest it/inject it, it will create volume. If you apply it topically as a serum/cream it will not

If you ingest it/inject it, it will create volume. If you apply it topically as a serum/cream it will not
Yeah makes sense. Ingesting didn't allow me to control where the volume occurred

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8
Yeah makes sense. Ingesting didn't allow me to control where the volume occurred
Yeah, injesting will cause water retention for some, and that could be in the face.

As for applying it topically imagine this scenario: After you wet your face do you have any more bloat? HA will bind to water molecules and keep your face hydrated, but that only occurs very much on the surface of the skin (even with smaller weights HA, they do not penetrate the skin deep enough).

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and thereallegend