Is it a good idea to blackpill a truecel friend

L

Lebgfinal

User
One of my friend is incel and we are pretty close, every time we go walking together he always seem to envy the tall white chads with girlfriends, but he seems very delusional about the subject, saying he thinks he will get one in the future, etc.. Thing is, he is very ugly, balding at 17, brown shitskin, even more ugly than me, and I just can't talk with him without just lying to him. I'm thinking of blackpilling him but at the same time, is it a good idea? Because I'm pretty sure he will kill himself if he realise how over it is since he will always be truecel at most.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, DotaTakımOyunudur, thecel and 5 others
Idk I blackpill all of my friends and three of my friends have even registered on this website

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, earcel_ifucantell, Lucid and 4 others
Idk I blackpill all of my friends and three of my friends have even registered on this website
It works if your friend are at least normie but its so over for my friend if he start going blackpill he will end his life or need to accept he will die alone. It's already over for me, I can't imagine how over it is for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, thecel and earcel_ifucantell
Last time I tried to talk about lookism my friend told me I was crazy and delusional and that looks didn't mattered and shit. It's not easy to convince truecels its over, he will probably just not be friend with me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Yerico7, earcel_ifucantell and 1 other person
It works if your friend are at least normie but its so over for my friend if he start going blackpill he will end his life or need to accept he will die alone. It's already over for me, I can't imagine how over it is for him.
then dont blackpill him and bluepill him instead. I personally dont care and blackpill everyone just for fun

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid and BoredPrince
then dont blackpill him and bluepill him instead. I personally dont care and blackpill everyone just for fun
It's hard because I feels like shit lying to him, so it's either I make him depressed, or I am a fake friend giving him false hope until he himself realize it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and BoredPrince
The first rule of looksmax is you don't talk about looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Yerico7, Deleted member 25323 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Informationcapitali and zerocool
if he's poor then don't he will just go here and cope for years before surgerymaxx
if he has income warn him for his good

• +1
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell and Deleted member 26774
Last time I tried to talk about lookism my friend told me I was crazy and delusional and that looks didn't mattered and shit. It's not easy to convince truecels its over, he will probably just not be friend with me anymore.
Some people are so delusional by the blue pill that they are too far gone to see the reality

if he's poor then don't he will just go here and cope for years before surgerymaxx
if he has income warn him for his good
He is a single child of two parents, he looks a lot like his father, but both of his parents are ugly and short.
No idea about his salary but I don't think he is poor neither rich, but the fact he has two parents working full time for him mean he probably is pretty much privileged compared to some other families considering he has a super good computer with like 144Hz and a workout room in his house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Brutal. Balding is the biggest looksmin you can experience if you're under 30.
Even with hair, it's beyond over for him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Graham and BoredPrince
balding at 17, brown shitskin, even more ugly than me

Redpill him on minoxidil and finasteride at least. Balding is a death sentence.

There are manlets with looksmatched gfs
There are recessed niggas with gfs
There are deathnics with gfs

There are NO bald men with gfs. Women throw up at the sight of a bald head. Only black men can pull it off kinda, but only when they get old.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EggKing, danny phantom and 2 others
I have a friend like this. Veru delusional. He thinks when he buys a BWM that, girls will start fucking him. I don't tell him about blackpill, because of the rule never talk about blackpoll, but sometimes I tell him indirectly things. He is 30 years old bald short virgin.

Once he told me how he thinks that one giga stacy likes him. He doesn't understand that she is only nice to him not to offend him or because she is scared of him. Later she blocked him, because he was always sending her messages. I saw those messages once, she would only replay to him with yes, no, haha, sure. He thought that he was a G because she replays to him :D :D
At 30 years age he doesn't get if a girl is giving short responses that she is not interested, lol.

He buys those NIKE sweaters and similar and tells me how girls give him IOI's because of his branded shirts. I am scared to tell him of blackpill because he will off himself. Not having a girlfriend really fucked him up, I think he will go crazy. Those copers on Reddit that tell men they don't need a girlfriend are delusional. I know like 10 people who are really fucked up because they can't get a girlfriend. We live in weird times.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14392, earcel_ifucantell and 5 others
I have a friend like this. Veru delusional. He thinks when he buys a BWM that, girls will start fucking him. I don't tell him about blackpill, because of the rule never talk about blackpoll, but sometimes I tell him indirectly things. He is 30 years old bald short virgin.

Once he told me how he thinks that one giga stacy likes him. He doesn't understand that she is only nice to him not to offend him or because she is scared of him. Later she blocked him, because he was always sending her messages. I saw those messages once, she would only replay to him with yes, no, haha, sure. He thought that he was a G because she replays to him :D :D
At 30 years age he doesn't get if a girl is giving short responses that she is not interested, lol.

He buys those NIKE sweaters and similar and tells me how girls give him IOI's because of his branded shirts. I am scared to tell him of blackpill because he will off himself. Not having a girlfriend really fucked him up, I think he will go crazy. Those copers on Reddit that tell men they don't need a girlfriend are delusional. I know like 10 people who are really fucked up because they can't get a girlfriend. We live in weird times.
My friend is worse because he doesn’t even think anything will attract a gf, he think it’s all about personality and how NT you are

• +1
My friend is worse because he doesn’t even think anything will attract a gf, he think it’s all about personality and how NT you are
Your friend is 17, so it's acceptable. My friend is 30, and he is a literal man-child. 0 self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
but he seems very delusional about the subject, saying he thinks he will get one in the future, etc..
tell him to not even try.

Last edited:
I have a friend like this. Veru delusional. He thinks when he buys a BWM that, girls will start fucking him.

Article 2638807 1E32E04100000578 866 634x376 1

Elliot rodger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel_warrior, Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 27472
Only blackpill your friend if he could ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and earcel_ifucantell
Only blackpill your friend if he could ascend.
Well he cannot, I don't want to send a picture but he literally has no attractive features, genuine 2.5 PSL probably. I love the guy but I don't see how anyone could be attracted to him even with lot of money...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 1901
Well he cannot, I don't want to send a picture but he literally has no attractive features, genuine 2.5 PSL probably. I love the guy but I don't see how anyone could be attracted to him even with lot of money...
I wouldn’t blackpill him if he’s somewhat happy currently. Let him have his dreams without bitterness and suicidal thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and incel_warrior
Useless. All of my friends have seen my facial and physique transformation infront of their eyes and how much better I do with women now and they still don’t believe in looks matter

My friend is 6ft 25% bf , terrible facial hair and style but has a very masc skull and good frame, I’ve tried to help him gymmax and all the other stuff but he copes with “girls like dad bods” “girls like facial hair” (his beard is very patchy) “muh I’m not going to change how I look for women”

One of my friend is incel and we are pretty close, every time we go walking together he always seem to envy the tall white chads with girlfriends, but he seems very delusional about the subject, saying he thinks he will get one in the future, etc.. Thing is, he is very ugly, balding at 17, brown shitskin, even more ugly than me, and I just can't talk with him without just lying to him. I'm thinking of blackpilling him but at the same time, is it a good idea? Because I'm pretty sure he will kill himself if he realise how over it is since he will always be truecel at most.
Lol this shit is so retarded how fucking ugly is he

I’m sure with grooming and dedicated fitness he can still fuck

Yes you should for sure! I know people in their mid-30s who are perma virgins who are depressed and don't understand what's really going on. Imagine living your whole life in some kind of illusion. They don't work on themselves either.
Give him the positive blackpill: "your appearance is the most important and the first step and you have to work on it and you will get results" and not the necative blckpilll: "you are genetic trash, it's over"

Show him the youtube Channel of this guy, he delivers the positive blackpill and places like "kill your inner loser"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, EggKing and earcel_ifucantell
Yes you should for sure! I know people in their mid-30s who are perma virgins who are depressed and don't understand what's really going on. Imagine living your whole life in some kind of illusion. They don't work on themselves either.
Give him the positive blackpill: "your appearance is the most important and the first step and you have to work on it and you will get results" and not the necative blckpilll: "you are genetic trash, it's over"

Show him the youtube Channel of this guy, he delivers the positive blackpill and places like "kill your inner loser"

might just tell him to start watching Hamza and Richard Cooper at that point JFL

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
No he'll rope

I'm just tired of lying to him
Keep lying, he'll either rope or go er if you black pill him, truecels shall never see the truth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24278
dont do it hes literally gonna kill himself I renember blackpilling my midget mexican frend, shitty haircut and obese cause he thought he could get a girl his height who listened to cardi b after asking her out he got made fun of insulted and he never spoke to me again. your literally gonna kill the man if you tell him the truth, if he doesnt commit suicide he will be a hollow shell of the man you once knew.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
dont do it hes literally gonna kill himself I renember blackpilling my midget mexican frend, shitty haircut and obese cause he thought he could get a girl his height who listened to cardi b after asking her out he got made fun of insulted and he never spoke to me again. your literally gonna kill the man if you tell him the truth, if he doesnt commit suicide he will be a hollow shell of the man you once knew.
I became a loser because of the blackpill making me acknowledge my poor looks

• +1
I became a loser because of the blackpill making me acknowledge my poor looks
and you think thats gonna help your freind? let him be happy for a while longer

and you think thats gonna help your freind? let him be happy for a while longer
It's so fucking over but I want a brocel to relate to, he could be a good candidate

• +1
I wish to have incel friends. All my “friends” (I have no close friends) mog me.

It's so fucking over but I want a brocel to relate to, he could be a good candidate
candidate for what ? posting on this site just dont do it man hes gonna get blackpilled sooner or later, its destined to happen, his genetics destined him for this life. its sad nature is a cruel mother

candidate for what ? posting on this site just dont do it man hes gonna get blackpilled sooner or later, its destined to happen, his genetics destined him for this life. its sad nature is a cruel mother
It's better for me to be honest with him, because he cope too much

• +1
i'm truecel like him and I'm still not dead
didnt you say he looked alot worse than you imagine his reaction to finding out hes forever alone

didnt you say he looked alot worse than you imagine his reaction to finding out hes forever alone
Yes he is uglier than me but it's over for both of us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 25323
No, it would prob be social suicide, and besides, the knowledge of the blackpill would forever haunt him and cripple him mentally.

No point if he can’t ascend, you’d just be harming his mental health for no reason

Tell him, sooner or later he will realize that he can't get results no matter what.
It is better for him to know the truth from early on, so that he might have a slim chance of ascending.
Time will pass one way or another. It is better to be pissed off for a while than to be pissed off for a whole life.