Is it a problem that looksmax has went mainstream?

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
I hear normies talking about mewing and mogwarts but in a joking way as a meme they dont seem to take it seriously.

Is that a problem or should we not be worried?

I just said that I dont know what mogging is etc acted dumb

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, sudanguy, NebulaExplorer and 5 others
I hear normies talking about mewing and mogwarts but in a joking way as a meme they dont seem to take it seriously.

A 5'7 ltn walked past me today and said "get mogged"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, vermillioncorefan, Fiqh and 26 others
99% of looksmaxxing thats going mainstream is all coping shit and not hardmaxxing. We good.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, sudanguy, chadintraining and 10 others
I wouldn't worry about it, they don't have the attention span, discipline or seriousness to really take this stuff seriously and apply them to their lives. Hell most people here don't. It's a trend that will pass, especially with the US election coming up.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, vermillioncorefan, sudanguy and 11 others
I wouldn't worry about it, they don't have the attention span, discipline or seriousness to really take this stuff seriously and apply them to their lives. Hell most people here don't. It's a trend that will pass, especially with the US election coming up.
Yes like the zyzz or sigma videos

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and aleksander

Bro wake up we have to escape the looksmaxxing matrix bhai

HAHAha, brooooooooooooooooo i mogg the whole forum jfl!!!! you dont get it.. i have 4 incher dick thats already big , 1 inch and i would be a bwc

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MasterMan and mayo mogger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec and Deleted member 55252
Good point. It still annoys me that they know about it since i considered it a niche community but these faggot chico fanpages and syrian horseface made it extremly popular. But you are right they think its a meme like sigma or zyzz in 3 months nobody will care about it anymore luckily. Tiktok fried their brains

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, STUPIDREFEREES, smashingdirty6s and 1 other person
it pisses me off when i see recessed foids with tons of makeup say they mog like bitch u know damn well :rolleyes:

my friend was also trying to convince me to start mewing JFL. Ofc I played dumb like you and he had to explain me this shit.

I think it's bad because there is some legit looksmaxxing info on instagram, tiktok and yt and normies generally have better style than blackpillers (that's something lots of us get wrong imo) but autistic methods and hardmaxxing are still unknown so it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, shalomnigga, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
tbh if blackpill goes mainstream even more perhaps foids will know their place on the rating scale, which could be a good thing

• JFL
Reactions: piec and cyprian_tomaszewski
I mean just looks at how many fat fucks are out there, regardless of their age. It will never be mainstream because discipline will never be mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, STUPIDREFEREES, kanderior and 1 other person
my classmates were talking about syrian psycho, they think mewing can fix their recessed jaw

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Skywalker
my friend was also trying to convince me to start mewing JFL. Ofc I played dumb like you and he had to explain me this shit.

I think it's bad because there is some legit looksmaxxing info on instagram, tiktok and yt and normies generally have better style than blackpillers (that's something lots of us get wrong imo) but autistic methods and hardmaxxing are still unknown so it is what it is.
Yeah the basic stuff like skincare,mewing etc is mainstream not extremly but some people know and practice it already.
My style is more baggy and dark, looksmaxxers think airforce and northface are peak style but its trash imo

Muh mewing, watch me cave their fucking skull in with an iron bat and make them mew to fix it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ElTruecel, piec and 1 other person
It's just a matter of the meme dying, but it's funny, they don't have the willpower to move up or even try haha

Its crazy how popular its gotten at my college.

Some curry in my class was researching how to get blue hooded eyes on a school computer.

Its crazy how popular its gotten at my college.

Some curry in my class was researching how to get blue hooded eyes on a school computer.
He should research a rope

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and JefeM0g
its silly to them because

1. the word is silly, “looks maxing wtf oh like losing weight eating healthy going to the gym and taking a shower? hahaha”

2. average and ugly guys can get laid as long as they arent autistic. fat guys get laid all the time too.

3. having a gigantic jaw in proportion to the rest of your face is also silly and uncanny

4. the word mog is also funny

I don't see why people wearing lifts wouldn't go mainstream. It's low effort and I don't see why people wouldn't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and sudanguy
It’s really bad too many people don’t understand the severity of it

I think you're taking this a little too seriously bro, it's an internet community about improving looks. Either way it'll probably disappear from mainstream focus in like a year or 2

(I know my account is relatively new but I've been interested in looksmaxxing for like 3 years)

This is very true, especially retards on TikTok comments being like “this is Muh brainrot” to fucking this:

Attachments

• IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4798.jpeg
    IMG_4798.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4799.jpeg
    IMG_4799.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and niqfan625

Mewing is a scam.

honestly yes but the trend will fully die out within 3 or so months

Think for yourself fuck nigga best advice you ever got

tiktok is a plague

• +1
Reactions: coispet

They just see it as a meme

In fact, it is probably good, cause now you can claim most facial surgeries were due to mewing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and arterials
@Skywalker everyone under this thread came from TikTok JFL, they’re all talking in “we” :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@Skywalker everyone under this thread came from TikTok JFL, they’re all talking in “we” :lul:
it would be very nice if basement mumbai dwellers here, that are here 24/7 and uselessly trolling ,could get to work to spread mewing and chin tucking and the kind to CCPTok or other brain rot apps (including yt)
...we can try to undo the damage that Curly head james and Syrian Psycho and others have done....if we really wanted to, that is...

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Its nothing but a meme to them.

it would be very nice if basement mumbai dwellers here, that are here 24/7 and uselessly trolling ,could get to work to spread mewing and chin tucking and the kind to CCPTok or other brain rot apps (including yt)
...we can try to undo the damage that Curly head james and Syrian Psycho and others have done....if we really wanted to, that is...
I remember James was apologising for raising blackpill exposure, that is after he made an extra buck from it, Dillon is the one to really blame, after all he is the one that name dropped the forum, at least Shami joined and kept it a secret even though he did steal information from us without giving credits at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and sudanguy
It was always mainstream. Just brushed under the rug. Guys don’t wanna hear it unless from foid

Good point. It still annoys me that they know about it since i considered it a niche community but these faggot chico fanpages and syrian horseface made it extremly popular. But you are right they think its a meme like sigma or zyzz in 3 months nobody will care about it anymore luckily. Tiktok fried their brains
We said this in September, and 3 months later it’s the biggest shit in the world. It’s never going away.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625 and FutureSlayer
We said this in September, and 3 months later it’s the biggest shit in the world. It’s never going away.
JFL I remember you, didn’t you get name and shamed by some model

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and sudanguy
My 5ft6 friend told me my 5ft11.5 height wasn't enough to mog him. He then told me he would mew to "fix jawline"

Nothing to worry about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wigger and Skywalker
everyone is talking about hunter eyes and maxillas lmao funny af

• +1
Reactions: coispet and sudanguy

Yeah, while 99% of them will just take it as a meme the 1% will actually realize it's true and hardmaxx.

Get your surgeries ASAP before the demand goes through the roof. I expect prices to triple within the next 10 years for all plastic surgeries due to demand.

You're gonna be priced out of your ascension and normies are gonna rock surgeryMAX deluxe kit implants and mog you to hell.

in 2100, rich kids are gonna be getting chin, jaw angle and infraorbital implants for their sweet 16th birthday.

Hardmaxxed chads and stacies will be the new average and you dalits will be on suicide watch for your entire existence while you cope with AI girlfriends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and niqfan625