is it dangerous to take minoxidil hair serums if i’m 15?

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
hair hasn’t grown in like 5 months ever since my haircut, is minoxidil safe if i’m under 18?

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
u r 15 dawg if you dont take fentanyl u shouldnt have hair loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and RTLBbc
it’s not long enough to even go a centimeter over my forehead
what race r u, im slav and mine takes half a year to grow 2 inches same for alot of my race

what race r u, im slav and mine takes half a year to grow 2 inches same for alot of my race
idk i’m just white, kinda a mix of a bunch of european countries, i’m american tho

i don’t have hair loss, it just won’t grow
Do not take minoxidil for growing your hair JFL, if you don't have any signs of balding or thinning just be patient and it'll grow.

idk i’m just white, kinda a mix of a bunch of european countries, i’m american tho
… nah bro dont use minoxidil its just growing slow

Do not take minoxidil for growing your hair JFL, if you don't have any signs of balding or thinning just be patient and it'll grow.
i got it cut in september and it hasn’t grown at all, makes me look tistic, my manager has me wear hair extensions or wigs if i ever have a shoot or have to film for something

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
i got it cut in september and it hasn’t grown at all, makes me look tistic, my manager has me wear hair extensions or wigs if i ever have a shoot or have to film for something
That's weird. Minoxidil is very toxic, especially to the heart, that's why it's not advisable for you to use it. It's like the last resort for someone who is balding, and you aren't balding so it's just adding unnecessary stress to your body.

I have no idea what to suggest as my hair grows back really fast, there was a time where my hair wasn't growing at all and I actually got a haircut again and it started growing back normally.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
get checked for deficiencies if your hair simply inst growing, could be low iron

if your nails + hair grow slow look into how much protien u eat, your iron, check if biotin is a ok supplement for your age which helps

get checked for deficiencies if your hair simply inst growing, could be low iron

if your nails + hair grow slow look into how much protien u eat, your iron, check if biotin is a ok supplement for your age which helps
nails grow really fast and eyebrow hair too but head hair don’t wanna grow. i once accidentally cut half of my eyebrow off and it grew back in 2 weeks and a half

nails grow really fast and eyebrow hair too but head hair don’t wanna grow. i once accidentally cut half of my eyebrow off and it grew back in 2 weeks and a half
how long is your hair