Is it even feasible to get better skin with good skin ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I am 18 years old with clear skin , so I am not sure i can really get skin better than this . I want to improve skin tho , for I’m seeking to improve always

I am 18 years old with clear skin , so I am not sure i can really get skin better than this . I want to improve skin tho , for I’m seeking to improve always
angelic skin is cope, perfect skin like that of a commercial woman is not masculine and will NOT get you girls boyo. the goal is to have no acne, that's it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
angelic skin is cope, perfect skin like that of a commercial woman is not masculine and will NOT get you girls boyo. the goal is to have no acne, that's it
I don’t want skin for girls but so I can feel better about myself

Sometimes I see myself bad lighting feels horrible man

As long as you don't have acne or wrinkles then it will hardly make a difference. Perfect skin is a korean beauty standard tbh.

What truly matters is being lean with good bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and Youㅤ
As long as you don't have acne or wrinkles then it will hardly make a difference. Perfect skin is a korean beauty standard tbh.

What truly matters is being lean with good bone structure.
My skin texture is a bit rougher than child , need smoother skin

I don’t want skin for girls but so I can feel better about myself

Sometimes I see myself bad lighting feels horrible man

Intentionally putting yourself in harsh lighting isn't a good idea tbh. It's making your skin appear worse than it actually is.

4mm of bone will do more for your skin than any ingredient, product, procedure or diet ever will

4mm of bone will do more for your skin than any ingredient, product, procedure or diet ever will
Cope , diet and procedures can be powerful

Yes.

The people here who are talking about "it doesn't matter" are coping.

Perfect skin is nice to have. The best course of action is to go to a dermatologist, and make sure you have $ to spend.
Always use tret or a retinol, sunscreen, moisturizer. In the derms office, you can do some laser, microneedle, etc. It really does help the appearance of your skin.

• +1
My skin texture is a bit rougher than child , need smoother skin

As long as you don't have acne, acne scars or full on wrinkles then it hardly matters. If it is bothersome though then tretinoin or microneedling will certainly help.

• Hmm...
Yes.

Perfect skin is nice to have. The best course of action is to go to a dermatologist, and make sure you have $ to spend.
Always use tret or a retinol, sunscreen, moisturizer. In the derms office, you can do some laser, microneedle, etc. It really does help the appearance of your skin.
I’m very cautious , I don’t use skincare I think it ages skin in long run .

I’m very cautious , I don’t use skincare I think it ages skin in long run .
I don't know how your skin is, or how old you are.

However, the best thing to do is ask your dermatologist. They are unironically autistic about this shit and know the ins and outs.

For the most part, sunscreen is a must at all ages and will not age your skin at all.
Moisturizer won't either, it helps your skin.

With actives like tret, it depends. When you are older, it helps with anti-aging. When you are younger, it may age you a bit more. However, it depends on your skin and the situation. I use Tazorac because I'm very acne prone and I have scars. It seems to help with anti-aging too.

• Hmm...
Yes.

taz moggs retinol into oblivion tbh

I don't know how your skin is, or how old you are.

However, the best thing to do is ask your dermatologist. They are unironically autistic about this shit and know the ins and outs.

For the most part, sunscreen is a must at all ages and will not age your skin at all.
Moisturizer won't either, it helps your skin.

With actives like tret, it depends. When you are older, it helps with anti-aging. When you are younger, it may age you a bit more. However, it depends on your skin and the situation. I use Tazorac because I'm very acne prone and I have scars. It seems to help with anti-aging too.
saturated fat+cholesterol negates damage from sun

• +1