Is it even possbile to boost elastin?

user123456

user123456

Master
Like you need it to for good skin and anti ageing i only see ways to boost collegen on here

just diet + makeup

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Tret, fin/dut
And collagen + astaxanthin

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Tret, fin/dut
And collagen + astaxanthin
Even tho i am not a graycel i still dk what dut is. Would please let me know

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and shahid khan
So should keep on fin or switch to dut instead?
Dut works better but has more sides I would stick with fin unless you have very bad hairloss ( never heard of dht blockers being used for skin so idk about that tho)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dut works better but has more sides I would stick with fin unless you have very bad hairloss ( never heard of dht blockers being used for skin so idk about that tho)
It ain't severe but it's there. I get a few strands when i comb on wet hair and when i shake it off yk what i mean. Anyways i know this will sound ridiculous but i take 1 mg every 3 days but i just started to take 1 mg every 2 days now. Just been about 2-3 weeks now and i am seeing a difference in the amount of hair loss.

It ain't severe but it's there. I get a few strands when i comb on wet hair and when i shake it off yk what i mean. Anyways i know this will sound ridiculous but i take 1 mg every 3 days but i just started to take 1 mg every 2 days now. Just been about 2-3 weeks now and i am seeing a difference in the amount of hair loss.
Stick with fin imo more people take it aswell so more advice people can give. I've never taken dut but from what I heard it has very bad sides and completely tanks dht

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and shahid khan