Is it haram that i wear a cross necklace everywhere when i go out?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
i'm muslim but genetically and culturally catholic so i wear a cross/crucifux on my neck

I love Jesus (pbuh)

over for shirkmaxxers
Tbh where does it say in koran that its haram to wear one ?

sometimes i wear the seal of the prophet as well

Yes it is because you go against Islamic teachings- Jesus (as) didn’t die on the cross. His soul was elevated to heaven. It is written in the Quran. So by wearing a cross you are saying indirectly that he did die on the cross when this wasn’t the case.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, SecularIslamist and bishōnenmaxxer
Tbh where does it say in koran that its haram to wear one ?

sometimes i wear the seal of the prophet as well
There is actually a verse in the Quran that states Jesus did not die on the cross. So to wear it is to go against the Quran..

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yes it is because you go against Islamic teachings- Jesus (as) didn’t die on the cross. His soul was elevated to heaven. It is written in the Quran. So by wearing a cross you are saying indirectly that he did die on the cross when this wasn’t the case.
but could be a symbol of jesus' persecution on earth and allah saw's protection of him by not allowing him to die

but could be a symbol of jesus' persecution on earth and allah saw's protection of him by not allowing him to die
Are there not other ways to represent your culture? Opt for an alternative. Or just wear a sombrero.

Are there not other ways to represent your culture? Opt for an alternative. Or just wear a sombrero.
No one wears sombrero bro and im not even that kind of latin, im caribbean and south cone

No one wears sombrero bro and im not even that kind of latin, im caribbean and south cone
Jeez 😒 fake ass latinx folx for not wearing sombreros anymore. )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Then what represents your culture minus this necklace?

111 1116873 white powder png transparent white powder png

• Ugh..
You could replace the cross with a sombrero pendant.

il_794xN.1381746555_o1uv.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 18522
La hawla wa la quwwata illa billa
barakallahu fiih and bring you back to proper deen inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
La hawla wa la quwwata illa billa
barakallahu fiih and bring you back to proper deen inshallah
Spotted the ISIS supporter

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Ryadh
Its a symbol for christians and it has its own meaning and believes in their culture, there is a hadith that says (Whoever imitates a people becomes one of them) if you wore that cross you will be considered one of them, tbh you will not even think about the cross if the cristians didnt wear it , stay strong brother and may allah guide us

Also jesus wasnt even on that cross it has nothing to do with him, this makes it even worse when you wear it

• Love it
Need Muslims to approve this for me

No I am only saying that God saved him on the Cross.