Is it healthier to sleep on a floor mattress or ona bed

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
I tried sleeping on floor mattress for two days and it takes so much energy to go down and get up I don't think it worth it

I think having raised bed better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and 케이제이
Stupid question

u just want to make sure u have good neck support

I sleep on floor blanket, it isn't so common as it was but still popular especially among elders

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
my mom said floor was healthier

I sleep on floor blanket, it isn't so common as it was but still popular especially among elders
For me my main problem isn't the comfortably when laying down it's having to get up from the floor and get down to the floor to just lay in bed

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
what is the difference?

what is the difference?
Hassle going down to bed and getting up from bed when ye beds on the floor.

My bed is a single bed tho so maybe that's why. If I had a double mattress on the floor I could just throw myself on there but cuz my mattress small I gotta b careful

For me my main problem isn't the comfortably when laying down it's having to get up from the floor and get down to the floor to just lay in bed
You probably need more flexibility, with practice you’ll get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
i sleep on a floor mattress, wtf are u talking about like ur 80 or something it doesnt require effort holy shit bro kys

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
i sleep on a floor mattress, wtf are u talking about like ur 80 or something it doesnt require effort holy shit bro kys
Maybe I have the body of an 80 year old