Is it normal i went to the second date with a girl and we haven't kissed nor touched yet?

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Inb4 anything im a 19 year old KHHV, so this is pretty much new for me. I met this 5'7 latina MTB irl and after texting i told her to go out. Our first date was a success cause despite never talking to a female for more than 5 minutes before, i managed to be NT as fuck. I was hoping to do a physical move this time cause we went to the cinema and i pussied out.

Idk what to do slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, IAMNOTANINCEL, ConfusedBolivian and 10 others
Inb4 anything im a 19 year old KHHV, so this is pretty much new for me. I met this 5'7 latina MTB irl and after texting i told her to go out. Our first date was a success cause despite never talking to a female for more than 5 minutes before, i managed to be NT as fuck. I was hoping to do a physical move this time cause we went to the cinema and i pussied out.

Idk what to do slayers
@Eli @kebab tell this nigga please

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 19453, kebab and 3 others

Idk what to do slayers
It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur, EggKing and 1 other person

Idk what to do slayers
Go for it stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: nofap

Idk what to do slayers
It’s over I fucked this girl within 5 mins of meeting fuckkkkk she’s hot:
8BFBD1DC 364B 46A1 A58D CBB563F4C80B

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, the BULL, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
Same. Tho im culturecel and not even allowed to. In your case just make a move

You need to kiss her or it's over

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Or at the very least touch hands

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and EggKing
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyOne, mogstars, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, JohnBaza, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
You need to kiss her or it's over
It’s prob over. From my exp girls will auto put you in friend zone if you don’t at least kiss them on the first date at the very least. Women go based of feelings and experiences and if they ain’t gotten any with you then it’s gg

Anyways wish OP luck I guess from one incel to a next

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 7580, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
It’s prob over. From my exp girls will auto put you in friend zone if you don’t at least kiss them on the first date at the very least. Women go based of feelings and experiences and if they ain’t gotten any with you then it’s gg
Bro if you don’t fuck her on first date it’s pretty much over I’m serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, JohnBaza, thereallegend and 4 others
Bro if you don’t fuck her on first date it’s pretty much over I’m serious
Nah, I have kissed foids who met me go into their vagina on the 3rd date so I can say that ain’t the case but it depends how much u both speak

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and WishIwasChico

Anyways wish OP luck I guess from one incel to a next
You're right, i think at this point it's a game over. She probably got tired of giving me IOIs, i will try one last time cause we've going on cheap dates

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're right, i think at this point it's a game over. She probably got tired of giving me IOIs, i will try one last time cause we've going on cheap dates
If she’s willing to meet then prospects lookin good

If she’s willing to meet then prospects lookin good
She actually invited me for this second date and we saw some romantic cliche comedy jfl. I think there's an slight chance of success since we talked for hours

Nah, I have kissed foids who met me go into their vagina on the 3rd date so I can say that ain’t the case but it depends how much u both speak
How do you have the patience for that incel?
If i don’t fuck on the first date I’ll legit incelrage and block them on everything afterwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri, mogstars, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
If i don’t fuck on the first date I’ll legit incelrage and block them on everything afterwards
Cos I don’t go for white bitches. If you go for Cumskins then you should expect sex but if you go for ethnics don’t expect sex on first date as they have self respect unlike cumskin women
She actually invited me for this second date and we saw some romantic cliche comedy jfl. I think there's an slight chance of success since we talked for hours
Run Edgar game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and EggKing
Over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and EggKing
Cos I don’t go for white bitches. If you go for Cumskins then you should expect sex but if you go for ethnics don’t expect sex on first date as they have self respect unlike cumskin women

Run Edgar game
Cope
Ethnic women are massive whores and take it up in the ass to stay pure and marry kebab slayers Hemüt at 21

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Run Edgar game
Yeah she's catholic , comes from a rural place of mexico and on top she never had a boyfriend before so she's prolly as scared as me or maybe it's cope

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
If you don’t fu k her on first date that primitive lust wasn’t there and you may as well move on as that sexual desire for her to want to fuck you instantly isn’t there so she’ll probs cheat later with someone it was there with

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
I think he’s black they are super desperate
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and WishIwasChico

Idk what to do slayers
How tall are you?

Bro wtf Eggking you’re ascending ??? @honeypot @HAPAgymcel opinions on confirmation that he was going to be the first to ascend

It’s game over if she won’t fuck you

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing
Bro wtf Eggking you’re ascending ??? @honeypot @HAPAgymcel opinions on confirmation that he was going to be the first to ascend
This aint no ascension bruh, right now I'm on a dangerous position

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and latincell95
every girl i fucked it happened on the first meet

This aint no ascension bruh, right now I'm on a dangerous position
Cope bro. There’s no way dvd still thinks ur a real incel after this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kamui
maybe after many dates but no one fucks on the 1st date
Sure they don’t lmfao