Is it normal i went to the second date with a girl and we haven't kissed nor touched yet?

Bro wtf Eggking you’re ascending ??? @honeypot @HAPAgymcel opinions on confirmation that he was going to be the first to ascend
two words, checks out

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Inb4 anything im a 19 year old KHHV, so this is pretty much new for me. I met this 5'7 latina MTB irl and after texting i told her to go out. Our first date was a success cause despite never talking to a female for more than 5 minutes before, i managed to be NT as fuck. I was hoping to do a physical move this time cause we went to the cinema and i pussied out.

Idk what to do slayers
I'm curious how you guys meet up
Also I think is normal for your situation just the next time just try to touch hands or kiss

• +1
Reactions: med
Inb4 anything im a 19 year old KHHV, so this is pretty much new for me. I met this 5'7 latina MTB irl and after texting i told her to go out. Our first date was a success cause despite never talking to a female for more than 5 minutes before, i managed to be NT as fuck. I was hoping to do a physical move this time cause we went to the cinema and i pussied out.

Idk what to do slayers
ahahha u estrogenic boneless cuck

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and ConfusedBolivian
I fuck almost all my first dates, and at least french kiss them

Idk what to do slayers
If she is on a date with you it is bcs she likes u, just make a move n dont be ackward

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, EggKing and autistic_tendencies

Idk what to do slayers
Stop overthinking just make a move and move on if it fails

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cos I don’t go for white bitches. If you go for Cumskins then you should expect sex but if you go for ethnics don’t expect sex on first date as they have self respect unlike cumskin women

Run Edgar game
False black women are the biggest whores, don’t even start me on other ethnicities.

Black woman will take every and any white cock they see, every black man knows it, that’s why oldcel blacks keep crying about black women going for white dick like that one podcast dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and Kamui
what fantasy world do you live in
The real one

If you ask anyone with experience, most of the time if you don’t fuck the foid by at least the 2nd date you might as well not fuck her at all, foids like getting dick from moggers just as much as men like getting pussy from foggers

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and autistic_tendencies
The real one

If you ask anyone with experience, most of the time if you don’t fuck the foid by at least the 2nd date you might as well not fuck her at all, foids like getting dick from moggers just as much as men like getting pussy from foggers
BBC knowledge :bigbrain:

I personally belive one should at least kiss on the first date. Too much non-kiss/touch & you’ll get freindzoned.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Idk what to do slayers
she should have gave signals on the first date if not, its over

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and autistic_tendencies

Idk what to do slayers
ovER

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing