biggest rotter on the internet
My bideltoid is 17 inches but my Biacromial is about 18-19

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
That’s impossible idiot

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
That’s impossible idiot
Whatever kike. It’s kind of hard to measure your Biacromial by yourself. Also I don’t want to ask others to do it because it’s weird

Whatever kike. It’s kind of hard to measure your Biacromial by yourself. Also I don’t want to ask others to do it because it’s weird
I am so sorry to break it to you tumble but you objectively cannot have narrower shoulder muscles than bones unless you're a different species

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Big White Cuck and Sanguinius
I am so sorry to break it to you tumble but you objectively cannot have narrower shoulder muscles than bones unless you're a different species
Don’t bump this thread please. I confused Biacromial with something else because jewgle gave me different results. I also drank a bit of tequila while making this post

Also are you Pingu?

Don’t bump this thread please. I confused Biacromial with something else because jewgle gave me different results. I also drank a bit of tequila while making this post
rookie mistake: alcohol kills braincells and ballcels (leydig) too

Also are you Pingu?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel