is it over for me (height)

iwannamog

iwannamog

Iron
dad: 182.8cm (6'0)
mom: 160cm (5'3)

me: 15 1/2, 178cm (5'10)

during my childhood, every year i always measured around the 80th percentile of height for my age. during late 2022 when i was 14, i somehow shot up to the 91st percentile but i've barely grown since then (like less than an inch from sep 2022 to oct 2023, im thinking it might be due to me crash dieting for weeks at a time on multiple occasions but im not sure) anyways now im down around the 75th percentile. as far as i remember i started puberty at around 13.

the only reason i have some hope left even though i feel like a manlet rn is because of how long my legs are. they're longer than my tallest friends legs (he says hes 6'1 but i think hes 6'2, homie towers over the whole school) and i wear size 13 shoes which i think is big for my height. also because of my long ass legs my upper body is pretty small so hopefully my upper body grows into my legs but im not sure when the spine stops growing if someone could let me know it would be great :3 . also i cant grow a beard for shit and my voice is constantly getting deeper so i dont think im done with puberty, but the plateau in growth makes me worried

Sry for typing a whole yap sesh that made zero sense just looking for confirmation that its over (OR NOT and i might start growing again) and suggestions like supplements to take etc thanks

Turn to Jesus bro

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mog_me, whey123456 and 10 others
20 minutes just to write nothing. No it's not over you keep growing till 25-30, don't let angry incels tell you it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, It'snotover, Krakowski and 6 others
get off website

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
just mew bro

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, iwannamog and Niksy
20 minutes just to write nothing. No it's not over you keep growing till 25-30, don't let angry incels tell you it's over
your worse then people telling him it's over, giving him false hope

your worse then people telling him it's over, giving him false hope
what type of retard would take me seriously. only a diagnosed autist would

Naturally heightmaxx

during my childhood, every year i always measured around the 80th percentile of height for my age. during late 2022 when i was 14, i somehow shot up to the 91st percentile but i've barely grown since then (like less than an inch from sep 2022 to oct 2023, im thinking it might be due to me crash dieting for weeks at a time on multiple occasions but im not sure) anyways now im down around the 75th percentile. as far as i remember i started puberty at around 13.

the only reason i have some hope left even though i feel like a manlet rn is because of how long my legs are. they're longer than my tallest friends legs (he says hes 6'1 but i think hes 6'2, homie towers over the whole school) and i wear size 13 shoes which i think is big for my height. also because of my long ass legs my upper body is pretty small so hopefully my upper body grows into my legs but im not sure when the spine stops growing if someone could let me know it would be great :3 . also i cant grow a beard for shit and my voice is constantly getting deeper so i dont think im done with puberty, but the plateau in growth makes me worried

Sry for typing a whole yap sesh that made zero sense just looking for confirmation that its over (OR NOT and i might start growing again) and suggestions like supplements to take etc thanks

View attachment 2520793
basing of your parents heights its possible you are done

however disproportionate Legs and Feet are signs of more growth to come

its over bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and iwannamog
Gandy awaits
3371941 gandyheaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, iwannamog and diamondbill
the legs being longer is due to playing sports with running and jumping. do you play football basketball etc by any chance?

basing of your parents heights its possible you are done

however disproportionate Legs and Feet are signs of more growth to come
are disproportionate arms a sign of more growth coming? I have 195 cm wingspan with 183cm height dad is 189/190 mom is 175/176

are disproportionate arms a sign of more growth coming? I have 195 cm wingspan with 183cm height dad is 189/190 mom is 175/176
They are

however i am 180cm with a 191 cm wingspan and i would be very suprsied if a grow a major amount

also if your Black then its not as they have longer wingspan

the legs being longer is due to playing sports with running and jumping. do you play football basketball etc by any chance?
Highest iq graycel (i dont count)

played baseball for some years (training involved sprinting) but haven't played on a team or regularly practiced since before covid

View attachment 2520793
15 year old 5'10 white kid crying saying its over jesus christ

get a grip and take a break off this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, T50 Mogger, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
They are

however i am 180cm with a 191 cm wingspan and i would be very suprsied if a grow a major amount

also if your Black then its not as they have longer wingspan
No I am white everybody in my family is tall except me but everybody said they stopped growing around my age. How old are you btw?

No I am white everybody in my family is tall except me but everybody said they stopped growing around my age. How old are you btw?
i am 15

how tall are you?

• So Sad
Reactions: iwannamog
Highest iq graycel (i dont count)
are you denying sports having a significant factor in growth during puberty years? because you are a truecel that just played fortnite during their adolescent years? cope nigga

are you denying sports having a significant factor in growth during puberty years? because you are a truecel that just played fortnite during their adolescent years? cope nigga
i did indeed play fortnite during my adololescent years

you claimed that playing sports is the reason op has longer legs

thats insanley retarded

and how old are u?

this was me tho so how do i have long ass legs

the nigga just got here
Clearly he's been lurking for a while to post all this. HIs post is literally just body dysmorphia ramblings

retarded 15 year old whining over not being 6 foot meanwhile people like me would kill to be at least 5'9

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, schizo echochamber, stevielake and 1 other person
  • +1

View attachment 2520793
Your view has been distorted by the internet, read this chart to ground yourself and stop being a whining bitch

Attachments

• wUskgNHFiAUa8__FAutpQ390-rfUr0ToXmqIXoB-s5U-1.jpg.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
i did indeed play fortnite during my adololescent years

you claimed that playing sports is the reason op has longer legs

thats insanley retarded
what's retarded. high load and intensity on your legs over many years (years of the most growth) while eating well + sleeping 8 hours = longer legs. no matter how subhuman a nigga's height genetics are there is no denying that playing sports will make them grow at least a couple cm.

what's retarded. high load and intensity on your legs over many years (years of the most growth) while eating well + sleeping 8 hours = longer legs. no matter how subhuman a nigga's height genetics are there is no denying that playing sports will make them grow at least a couple cm.
maybe a 1cm at most but its not gonna be the reason you have long disproportion legs

the reason you have long legs is because you just HAVE long legs

maybe a 1cm at most but its not gonna be the reason you have long disproportion legs

the reason you have long legs is because you just HAVE long legs
it's because he's a subhuman

• +1
Your view has been distorted by the internet, read this chart to ground yourself and stop being a whining bitch
In what world is 5'10 optimal have u seen what women want

somebody didn't play sports as a kid
Pediatric researchers all around the world are giving up their licenses as we speak since teenager submammal figured it all out with his basement theories

In what world is 5'10 optimal have u seen what women want
youre 15 have YOU seen what women want?

andrew tate tik toks dont count

• +1
Reactions: mehman, bradpittshairline and ccwarrior
Pediatric researchers all around the world are giving up their licenses as we speak since teenager submammal figured it all out with his basement theories
cope

who are you trying to impress with that joke unloved nigga?