is it over for me?

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
i have an overbite and facial asymmetry, but i have high cheekbones and a defined jawline. im 16 and started mewing a few weeks ago. i'm working on the acne. is there anything else i can do? should i see an ortho? it doesn't really help that im trying to grow my buzz out and it makes my head look round.

Attachments

• IMG_2549.jpeg
    IMG_2549.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 32485
low MTN, get a different haircut to make your head look less round and clear your skin (easier said than done obviously)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, LooksThinker and Mosh12
hairmaxxing and dripmaxxing

i have an overbite and facial asymmetry, but i have high cheekbones and a defined jawline. im 16 and started mewing a few weeks ago. i'm working on the acne. is there anything else i can do? should i see an ortho? it doesn't really help that im trying to grow my buzz out and it makes my head look round.
Mewing won’t do shit but keep doing it and also put some volufiline on ur thin ass lips also ur eyebrows are patchy asf so put some minoxidil on them and also why would u buzz it doesn’t suit u in the slightest

Also obviously get braces

High ltn or low mtn

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Mosh12
Joined Oct 18, 2023

Kill yourself you stupid fucking greycel nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, LooksThinker and mog_me
Also obviously get braces
i thought braces fuck up your face because they recess your maxilla
Mewing won’t do shit but keep doing it and also put some volufiline on ur thin ass lips also ur eyebrows are patchy asf so put some minoxidil on them and also why would u buzz it doesn’t suit u in the slightest
had a depressive episode and made an irrational decision. and my eyebrows aren't really patchy they're just blonde. i could dye them.
low MTN, get a different haircut to make your head look less round and clear your skin (easier said than done obviously)
should i just cope until it grows out and then cut it or cut it now. my brother said i should get a taper but i feel like it would look retarded

Mewing wont fix overbite

is there anything i can do to reduce the appearance? i feel like its the biggest reason im ugly
Getting surgery is the only real solution

Take hg if ur below 6’

Damn bhai ur automatically htn if ur 6’3 at 16 lucky
im an endomorph its so hard for me to put on muscle so im ugly in the face and the body

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
im an endomorph its so hard for me to put on muscle so im ugly in the face and the body
Ah unlucky but you were compensated with height

at least i can change my body though i've been putting on muscle slowly

• +1
i actually hate being tall because im always perceived as intimidating and it doesn't help that i'm an autist

• +1
i actually hate being tall because im always perceived as intimidating and it doesn't help that i'm an autist
Being 6’3 is one of the biggest halos it makes you appear as superior

Being 6’3 is one of the biggest halos it makes you appear as superior
idk all i know is i repulse people and women are intimidated by me

Get lean, get a haircut that covers your forehead, and get a clear skin.

it's never even begun.

Get lean, get a haircut that covers your forehead, and get a clear skin.
working on getting clear skin and im bulking so its hard for me to stay super lean but im trying. what haircut would suit me?

If your jaw isn't aligned then no
wait i don't understand why i can't just see an ortho and get invisalign or something. will braces make my facial harmony worse or like recess my maxilla?

idk all i know is i repulse people and women are intimidated by me
Looksmax and stfu

Go on r/short and tell them this and they will go on a killing spree

6’3 is very good. Girls find 6’-6’1 tall especially in europe where i live let alone 6’3

Let’s say you would have been dead from suicide if you were short

Looksmax and stfu

Go on r/short and tell them this and they will go on a killing spree

6’3 is very good. Girls find 6’-6’1 tall especially in europe where i live let alone 6’3

Let’s say you would have been dead from suicide if you were short
you're a delusional incel like actually touch grass

i thought braces fuck up your face because they recess your maxilla

had a depressive episode and made an irrational decision. and my eyebrows aren't really patchy they're just blonde. i could dye them.

should i just cope until it grows out and then cut it or cut it now. my brother said i should get a taper but i feel like it would look retarded
extractions fuck up your jaw, most braces are fine bro

?????
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
you're a delusional incel like actually touch grass
I’m not an incel + i’m 6’1. You don’t intimidate people cause of your height, it’s mostly your face you dumb fuck, improve your face and see i am right

And you legit admited you are autistic, i legit have more of a social life than you but i gave you solid advice and you cry and attack me. I feel bad for you

Stop mewing bullshit do the f diet find by yourself lazy bastard and f watch this channel ans videohttps://youtu.be/R7rUve550PY?si=oMa5YCkzgWKLzpxu
And dont f post again

Nigga your face is the problem

Stop complaining about your only good feature jfl

Nothing is intimidating about you

• +1
Reactions: smallman
wait i don't understand why i can't just see an ortho and get invisalign or something. will braces make my facial harmony worse or like recess my maxilla?
Its a much better idea to go to ortho first and listen to them but if your overbite is very noticeable from the side then you likely need more than braces to fix it properly