Is it over for me?

J

jjbomb

Iron
Whenever I feel my jawline, at the edges on both sides, like where you would check for pulse, I feel that the gap of one side is just massively bigger than the other one, like I can slide my finger between it, but the other sides edge is just a little indent, does this mean I have a overbite? Am I cooked?

Whenever I feel my jawline, at the edges on both sides, like where you would check for pulse, I feel that the gap of one side is just massively bigger than the other one, like I can slide my finger between it, but the other sides edge is just a little indent, does this mean I have a overbite? Am I cooked?
send pic in pm

as long as its not too asymetric it really measn nothing. your prob just chewing more on one side of your face
yeah definetly, would chewing all on the other side restore it to normal?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
yeah definetly, would chewing all on the other side restore it to normal?
If you do it on the other side it will get a bigger "gap" as well and the notch would become bigger. It would make it asymmetric but would make the notch more visible. Overall, it really doesn't matter

please rep my messages for helping you

Feb 28, 2024

real looksmaxxers like us ride in the dark alone, you newgens all you do is post 24/7 instead of actually following the advice
"newgens" you joined 21 dec 2023 retard you are newgen