Is it possible that moistruizer or sunscreen can cause under eyes fine lines?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
its insane, it gets every week more

do u think some shity ingredient can be the cause?

its insane, it gets every week more

do u think some shity ingredient can be the cause?
No
Stop sleeping on your side or on your chest.
Also, I guess it's needless to tell you how important skincare is because if you didnt have a skincare routine until now you're literally pidgin iq tier and it never began for you

No
Stop sleeping on your side or on your chest.
Also, I guess it's needless to tell you how important skincare is because if you didnt have a skincare routine until now you're literally pidgin iq tier and it never began for you
I sleep with sleeping mask, but still my fine lines became dramaticlly visible
its insane whats happening

I sleep with sleeping mask, but still my fine lines became dramaticlly visible
its insane whats happening
what’s happening is that your mental illness is progressing and you’re having delusions

unless you’re a 60 year old woman with decades of sun damage catching up to you i doubt your wrinkles are becoming rapidly more visible

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
What products are you using in that area? If you can name them, we can have a better understanding

Not all products are created equal

What products are you using in that area? If you can name them, we can have a better understanding

Not all products are created equal
lipikar baume ap plus
missha all around aqua
st moriz gradual tanning
retin a 0.025

question
how often should I use tret
also is hylauric acid good or cope?

question
how often should I use tret
also is hylauric acid good or cope?
HA - i dont know, but it won give prob. significant diffrecne
tret im not an experet but would start with either retinol or 0.025 and do it 1x per week then after 2 weeks 2x per weeks so on and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
lipikar baume ap plus
missha all around aqua
st moriz gradual tanning
retin a 0.025
Good choice of moisturizer. How are you using your tanning product alongisde your sunscreen?
The sunscreen is average for retinol users, but it will work if your not out in the sun too much.

Good choice of moisturizer. How are you using your tanning product alongisde your sunscreen?
The sunscreen is average for retinol users, but it will work if your not out in the sun too much.
I use it from time to time in the evening, put for like 2 hours before sleeping ,wash my face and thats it,

regarding sunscreen - what do you recommended then? sth that will work for even very sunny days?

I use it from time to time in the evening, put for like 2 hours before sleeping ,wash my face and thats it,

regarding sunscreen - what do you recommended then? sth that will work for even very sunny days?

Would you consider beta carotene supplements for tanning?
Riemann P20 Suncare for Kids SPF 50+ is great. Affordable, high quality, excellent uva/uvb filters (UVAPF is 50+) no alcohol or fragrance. Highly recommended.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Would you consider beta carotene supplements for tanning?
Riemann P20 Suncare for Kids SPF 50+ is great. Affordable, high quality, excellent uva/uvb filters (UVAPF is 50+) no alcohol or fragrance. Highly recommended.
u sure protects from UVA <like pa++++ or european pdd?>
imho beta carotene is a cope <reading PSL experienceses>

I would rather eat carrots + my routine

u sure protects from UVA <like pa++++ or european pdd?>
imho beta carotene is a cope <reading PSL experienceses>

I would rather eat carrots + my routine
Well astaxanthin has shown to have tanning effects in terms of skin pigmentation. But it is a bit expensive.
The P20 is a EU sunscreen. Very high UVA protection. Don't forget to reapply every 2-3 hours and use at least 1/4 tsp.

You would need to be eating about 20 to 50 milligrams of beta-carotenes per day for a few weeks to raise your levels enough to see skin discoloration (so that's about 10 carrots a day, for few weeks). I mean, you could try it.

Well astaxanthin has shown to have tanning effects in terms of skin pigmentation. But it is a bit expensive.
The P20 is a EU sunscreen. Very high UVA protection. Don't forget to reapply every 2-3 hours and use at least 1/4 tsp.

You would need to be eating about 20 to 50 milligrams of beta-carotenes per day for a few weeks to raise your levels enough to see skin discoloration (so that's about 10 carrots a day, for few weeks). I mean, you could try it.
some users reported libido loss during taking astax. and hairloss with retin a + beta caroten, so unfortunately its rather not an option
regarding p20, do you think its the best available sunscreen for this price range?

some users reported libido loss during taking astax. and hairloss with retin a + beta caroten, so unfortunately its rather not an option
regarding p20, do you think its the best available sunscreen for this price range?
Yes, or the bioderma kids milk spf 50+.

how about daylong extreme 50spf? with supossed 50ppd?
Yes, if it's readily available for you go for it. It has a UPF of 50. I found it a bit greasy upon application but it is very water resistant, just like the p20. Make sure to double cleanse if you wear sunscreen or you'll have a higher chance of developing acne, an oil cleanser helps with this or just use your normal cleanser twice.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Get surgeries ASAP. I think it's down to infraorbital fat being burned. But in order to get these fixed you must do the surgeries in order. Ie leforts, osteotomies,eye area surgeries, implants and then fillers and fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Yes, if it's readily available for you go for it. It has a UPF of 50. I found it a bit greasy upon application but it is very water resistant, just like the p20. Make sure to double cleanse if you wear sunscreen or you'll have a higher chance of developing acne, an oil cleanser helps with this or just use your normal cleanser twice.
for oil, can I just use water + castor oil?

• +1
Reactions: glowup