Is it possible to be low T but still have high sex appeal?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I've wondered this and I'm sure no one here except Chads may have an answer.

Question is, is it possible to be low in T but good looking and still high sex appeal to women?

Or do even Chads need moderate T to not be invisible?

Not saying just T alone makes a truecel Chad but can a physically attractive man with low T have any sex appeal?

We have anecdotes of sub Chads saying roids have increased sex appeal, so maybe you need test + some good looks?

You can't have either by itself, i.e., high test but ugly just as bad as highly Chad looking but low T?

Pretty boys

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale, Running!, 5.5psl and 8 others
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, bugeater23, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, 5.5psl, proxyy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 21345 and 📎♿️⚙️

Question is, is it possible to be low in T but good looking and still high sex appeal to women?

Not saying just T alone makes a truecel Chad but can a physically attractive man with low T have any sex appeal?

We have anecdotes of sub Chads saying roids have increased sex appeal, so maybe you need test + some good looks?

You can't have either by itself, i.e., high test but ugly just as bad as highly Chad looking but low T?
😹😹

You need dimorphic features to be attractive so no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, Xangsane and Gonthar
and who says i don't want that?

fbi-fbi-open-up.gif

They have no sex appeal.

Maybe mildly intriguing to the little girls you pedos wanna fuck, but beyond that zero.
Pretty boys absolutely have appeal for girls up to around 20. Everyone I know who slays HTB+ are pretty boys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
they T mog your gymcel subhuman idols

i see your cope

Precisely. Users on this obscure forum forget that being good-looking and having attractive facial traits in general is correlated with testosterone, even if "prettyboy".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Of course. Chads are good looking guys, and they can do any number of things that crash their t-levels (excessive drinking, sleep deprivation, not eating for days, etc.).

A lot of people online treat testosterone like a religion, and think that literally everything good in the world will fall into your hands if you get your T levels high enough. It's just magical thinking.

T has nothing to do, Its prental T which is gnetic and determiend during when ur in the womb, every helathy man has high t, but its prental t that deterimes attractive faces. Its why u see guys like chris bumstead who have good muscle building genes but arent good looking

Only if your a pretty boy

They have no sex appeal.

Maybe mildly intriguing to the little girls you pedos wanna fuck, but beyond that zero.
whatchu mean no sex appeal? they literally do tf are you talking about graycel

Twinks are mostly lusted after by niche gay men or 11 year old girls.
only the first part i could believe. no girls like femboys regardless if she's 11 or 15 or 20 or 25+ some people on this forum need to stop projecting their faggot lust onto the other gender