Is it possible to grow 2 inches in late teens?

L

looksmaxxer14

Bronze
No lift frauding and no LL

BTW I do include using HGH when I say growing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yes with subliminals

• +1
Reactions: jelty te mogea
I grew an inch after 20, so not outrageous of you're low T enough.

Nope, blame ur parents for not getting u height injections like everyone else during puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: Economical and schizolool
Nope, blame ur parents for not getting u height injections like everyone else during puberty.
Cant blame them for that in a third world country

Yes if you listen to this everyday

just pray and manifest

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
No lift frauding and no LL

What age in late teens are we talking about when including HGH? If you are 16.5-17.5 in age and physical bone age, you can be around 2-4 inches if you are blasting HGH and putting your health at risk. This is because a member on the forum named Lux achieved 3 inches of height from 5'6 to 5'9 while bone aged 17!

Anything older is around 1-2 inches if blasting HGH! As evidenced by the @Splinter901 2.4 cm at 23 and @Weebcel's 2 inches at 24.
Once you hit that 18+ range, limit your expectations and also start adding microfractures and spinal cord stretching exercises into your routine to maximize gains as you can also get taller from having a constantly decompressed spine

What age in late teens are we talking about when including HGH? If you are 16.5-17.5 in age and physical bone age, you can be around 2-4 inches if you are blasting HGH and putting your health at risk. This is because a member on the forum named Lux achieved 3 inches of height from 5'6 to 5'9 while bone aged 17!

Anything older is around 1-2 inches if blasting HGH! As evidenced by the @Splinter901 2.4 cm at 23 and @Weebcel's 2 inches at 24.
Once you hit that 18+ range, limit your expectations and also start adding microfractures and spinal cord stretching exercises into your routine to maximize gains as you can also get taller from having a constantly decompressed spine
19, however is even an inch really possible?