Is it possible to grow after a period of not growing?

CT03

CT03

Silver
Lets say you haven't grown in a year or 2, not a single cm, is it possible to still grow or is it OVER?

no shit it would be over if ur plates were open ur body will naturally grow without doing anything

• So Sad
Reactions: CT03
no shit it would be over if ur plates were open ur body will naturally grow without doing anything
Then why did I grow an 1 inch after a year of not growing at all>?

Then why did I grow an 1 inch after a year of not growing at all>?
u probably mismeasured or smth idk but check ur plates in an xray how old are u btw

u probably mismeasured or smth idk but check ur plates in an xray how old are u btw
It was a doctors measurement too but I was 15 around that time I grew that inch(Mind you I haven't grown in like a year), it was during quarantine too, where I could eat as much as I want and sleep as much without any stress, no drugs or drinks either. (NoFap as well) I don't know if those things contributed to the growth but I grew that inch within 2-3 months, and as soon as online school started it just stopped again.

It was a doctors measurement too but I was 15 around that time I grew that inch(Mind you I haven't grown in like a year), it was during quarantine too, where I could eat as much as I want and sleep as much without any stress, no drugs or drinks either. (NoFap as well) I don't know if those things contributed to the growth but I grew that inch within 2-3 months, and as soon as online school started it just stopped again.
i’m assuming ur like 17-18 now and if you grew your last inch during covid and haven’t grown since you probably already stopped ngl but just try asking ur doctor to see if ur plates are open

How old? If plates were open you'd grow. Even if you stunted your HGH through bad lifestyle you'd still grow slowly. If no growth at all (not even MMs) it's most likely totally over.

Lets say you haven't grown in a year or 2, not a single cm, is it possible to still grow or is it OVER?
You can don't listen to retards who know shit about anything
Microfractures really help I gained 0.7cm from that in 2 months

Last edited:
How old are you lol. And yes, anyone saying no, has never done height growth research which is fine but doesn't mean you can say something without evidence. Height growth isn't linear, it's exponential.

How old are you lol. And yes, anyone saying no, has never done height growth research which is fine but doesn't mean you can say something without evidence. Height growth isn't linear, it's exponential.
Im 17 at the moment

Explain, because for some there is just a flatline after the last inch

You can don't listen to retards who know shit about anything
Microfractures really help I gained 0.7cm from that in 2 months
Idk if your lying or not but u can probably get like 1.5 cm at most from that microfracture stuff, the results arent in par with the work. 600 hrs of sprinting/kicking/jumping = .1mm

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Explain, because for some there is just a flatline after the last inch
height growth. Someone can actually basically not grow an inch for a year, then grow another inch because height is an exponential concept, meaning inconsistent.

But are you fr about that 0.7 cm tho? Put it on allah
Yes I am serious
I was 190.2 cm before starting this and now I am 190.9cm