Is it possible to have social anxiety as a Chad?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Or is it purely genetics which determine your social confidence levels?

Social Anxious Chad would be less socially anxious in social event's then a sub5 or normie whose socially anxious is very severe so you could say no chad doesn't really have social anxiety since hes been literally handed a platter of gold to him in life but sometimes chad's can have less intense/less intense social anxious breakdowns/ fight or flight reaction's in life.

For example If Chad is supported by a many people in joining the talent show then his social anxious would be lower then what he thought it would end up as bad (overthinking)

but if a Sub5 did it no supporters and when he got on the stage at the talent show he would be riddiculed and talked about negatively which further worsen's the sub5's social anxiety and for normies its a hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Kebab Master, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Yes but people will just think they're cute or quirky

• +1
Reactions: raminzer, Brootal, BoredPrince and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and zsombi
Yes I would say i am but everyone would say i am not a chad but I am sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yes Amnesia is a chad and I think he’s like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21, optimisticzoomer, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Yes it's possible.

Yes, but even then who cares since he would get treated as a chad anyways.

It can happen if the chad in question just had a glowup

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Not really since most people, especially women will be welcoming towards him

It's like with the introverts, if you're ugly and introvert, you're weird
If you're attractive and introvert, you're mysterious

No offense but this is a stupid question. Of course a "chad" (good looking male) can have social anxiety. There are so many things that can cause social anxiety, and virtually any of them can happen to a good looking male.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
If you're hot enough you can get away with anything. People will excuse you as cute or quirky. But even if you did have social anxiety, it wouldn't be as bad as for normies. Because all your social interactions will be positive. Social anxiety comes from rejection and failure.

• +1
Reactions: spark and lilhorizontal32
Not possible if Chad is born Chad

• +1
This dude

MV5BNzk0MDQ5OTUxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM5ODk5Mg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

At his peak (during Twilight) was obsessed by girls than any Chad you can post here.

However, dude suffers from anxiety and wasn't immune to it despite being a Chadlite (minimum), rich and famous.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and lilhorizontal32
There’s a genetic link with social anxiety, all this muh “you have to be a bully victim to have social anxiety” talk is cope
Who even gets bullied anymore it’s 2023

So yes chad can have any mental illness you can think of, nobody is immune and these things are often irrational anyway, so the idea of “he’ll have positive social reinforcement so he won’t have anxiety” doesn’t work at all.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and lilhorizontal32
no and further more, i'm absolutely convinced that even if you lived all your life as a sub5 , and suddently ascend to HTN+ , years of social anxiety and inceldom would be reversed in a few days of going outside and getting IOI's

• Woah
no and further more, i'm absolutely convinced that even if you lived all your life as a sub5 , and suddently ascend to HTN+ , years of social anxiety and inceldom would be reversed in a few days of going outside and getting IOI's
Oof literal coping mechanism in action right here
I can picture you looking up at the stars and fantasizing about the day that happens to you

Noooo it’s impossible

Can’t be socially anxious if all you get is respect and validation from both genders

Yes, especially if one grew up ugly but glew up later on

Oof literal coping mechanism in action right here
I can picture you looking up at the stars and fantasizing about the day that happens to you
you have no idea of the confidence boost you'll get from being a chad IRL

This dude

MV5BNzk0MDQ5OTUxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM5ODk5Mg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

At his peak (during Twilight) was obsessed by girls than any Chad you can post here.

However, dude suffers from anxiety and wasn't immune to it despite being a Chadlite (minimum), rich and famous.
I'm sure he had general anxiety, which is genetic, and not social anxiety. At his peak he was filming movies and meeting thousands of people. Do you think someone with social anxiety could have done that? And even if he did have social anxiety, it would be made 10x worse if he suddenly became a sub5.

It's like trying to say a middle class American and some village African both experience starvation. Yes, both might experience hunger, but only one has experienced true starvation.

a chad with social anxiety actually has social anxiety, defined as an irrational fear of people/socialization/crowds/wever

a subhuman with social anxiety is simply appropriately physiologically responding to his environment (get treated like this cuz of looks->brain produces fear particles when socializing->avoid hoomans)

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and lilhorizontal32