Is it possible to make 40k at online roulette

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
Lets say you saved up 10k$ and you bet everything on red an win. Now you got 20k$. And then you bet everything on red again and you have 40k$. You withdraw the 40k and never play again. I wanted to invest 10k on the stock market but that's too low. I think thats the only way to make money off the stock market by getting lucky at roulette.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, turkproducer, try2beme and 1 other person
do that and give me 1k when u win

Are you talking about investing or trading in stock market? If trading then 10k isn't low

Lets say you saved up 10k$ and you bet everything on red an win. Now you got 20k$. And then you bet everything on red again and you have 40k$. You withdraw the 40k and never play again. I wanted to invest 10k on the stock market but that's too low. I think thats the only way to make money off the stock market by getting lucky at roulette.
You have a in 1 in 4 chance to succeed, in fact it's even a little lower, you can also hit a zero 1 out of 35 times...

least retarded greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark and Sondern
There's a 25% chance that would happen, assuming odds of red are 50/50 (it's slightly lower)
So you have a 75% chance of losing either your original 10k, or the 20k if u won the first round

Assuming this isn't a troll