Is it profitable to inject lipolab at 14; I need to slay. Fatdissolvercels GTFIH

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
I'm aware your fat pads melt as you get older

But the fact is I don't have the time for this and need to slay

Don't hit me with the "girls don't care about your hollow cheeks at this age" Stfu and kill yourself nigger. They do care. Standards have changed since the 80s oldcels

Where do I buy lipolab in the U.S, and how do I inject it

Holy fucking nigger this forum is dogshit

The one time I ask for actual advice instead of shitposting I get 0 replies

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337

Don't hit me with the "girls don't care about your hollow cheeks at this age" Stfu and kill yourself nigger. They do care. Standards have changed since the 80s oldcels

nigger you're 14 dont fuck with fat pads you'll grow up and look like a dilapidated tranny

wait till late teens at least

• +1
Reactions: silencio and BeanletMogger
nigger you're 14 dont fuck with fat pads you'll grow up and look like a dilapidated tranny

I NEED TO FUCKING SLAY

I literally look fucking chad when I suck my cheeks in

What do I do then :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I NEED TO FUCKING SLAY

I literally look fucking chad when I suck my cheeks in

What do I do then :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
starve unironically

no one looks chad when sucking cheeks in like a bbc cuck you schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
starve unironically

no one looks chad when sucking cheeks in like a bbc cuck you schizo
If I slightly suck in cheeks my jaw looks defined as fuck and I look way better, is what I mean

How do I achieve this look without retard permafrauding

If I slightly suck in cheeks my jaw looks defined as fuck and I look way better, is what I mean

How do I achieve this look without retard permafrauding
dont eat, do cardio, megadose potassium, pretty easy

• +1
Reactions: CovhimColby
i starvemaxxed for like a day but doesn't it stunt your growth?
yeah which is why worrying about bloat in teens is cope

staying in calorie deficit and doing HIIT mogs in teen years

• +1
yeah which is why worrying about bloat in teens is cope

staying in calorie deficit and doing HIIT mogs in teen years
I NEED TO SLAY NIGGER I LOOK SO FUCKING GAY with bloat i would literally be fucking gigachad if i just had a bit less fat

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I NEED TO SLAY NIGGER I LOOK SO FUCKING GAY with bloat i would literally be fucking gigachad if i just had a bit less fat

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
wtf are you going to slay at 14

send pic in pms ill tell you if leanmaxxing would even help you

i starvemaxxed for like a day but doesn't it stunt your growth?
lmao childish niglets and their lack of sensical thought.

"less food in limited time growth period gonna hinder my final growth result:feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
lmao childish niglets and their lack of sensical thought.

"less food in limited time growth period gonna hinder my final growth result:feelsuhh:"
Holy nigger can this greycel gtfo my thread

pls help me bhai
im suffering
i need hollow cheeks
teenage years are when you suffer for future slayer status

focus on building as much bones as possible for the time being (hgh, sarms, etc) and once you hit maturity you'll be a terramogger

bones are life

• +1
Holy nigger can this greycel gtfo my thread
been here before ur balls dropped little baboon. u literally joined after the indian drama on tiktok:lul: 14 year olds jfl at ur coon iq

been here before ur balls dropped little baboon. u literally joined after the indian drama on tiktok:lul: 14 year olds jfl at ur coon iq
Dnrd greycel
Straight to ignored nigger

who's alt are you

Dnrd greycel
Straight to ignored nigger
says the acc shitskin. over for ur cognitive ability, strayed away and couldnt even work towards a rebuttal:lul:

says the acc shitskin. over for ur cognitive ability, strayed away and couldnt even work towards a rebuttal:lul:
nigga im not working on a rebuttal because you're an irrelevant retarded greycel
gtfo with your schizoramble pls

nigga im not working on a rebuttal because you're an irrelevant retarded greycel
gtfo with your schizoramble pls
10th precentile iq:feelsuhh: feel bad for ur ape genes

10th precentile iq:feelsuhh: feel bad for ur ape genes
yes nigger keep projecting
every single reply you've made so far has always consisted in an ad hominem about me being black JFL
work on some self reflecting then come back to my thread your swarthy fucking subhuman

yes nigger keep projecting
every single reply you've made so far has always consisted in an ad hominem about me being black JFL
work on some self reflecting then come back to my thread your swarthy fucking subhuman
? yes i acknowledged the behavioral/ mental damage ur racial background brought u in this topic. no common sense no unique thought, no soul. ur an animal.

? yes i acknowledged the behavioral/ mental damage ur racial background brought u in this topic. no common sense no unique thought, no soul. ur an animal.
my racial background is white you fucking retard
you literally have some half breed nigger as your PFP gtfo greycel faggot
stop larping as an oldfag nobody actually cares

my racial background is white you fucking retard
you literally have some half breed nigger as your PFP gtfo greycel faggot
stop larping as an oldfag nobody actually cares
lmao u mutt. cant believe u made urself look like a nigger. must be an underdeveloped brain from the barbaric ruthless beating your trailer park crack whore mother gave u

lmao u mutt. cant believe u made urself look like a nigger. must be an underdeveloped brain from the barbaric ruthless beating your trailer park crack whore mother gave u
never made myself look like a nigger
my family is upper class
continue projecting though, im sure it'll make you feel better about your meth infested household

• Hmm...
@Clavicular I heard u know alot about lipo. can u give me some input.

Amazon

It goes away in 3-6 months

It goes away in 3-6 months
A client undergoing Lipo Lab’s fat-dissolving treatment can anticipate visible results around six to eight weeks following their session.

While individual responses may vary, the results of Lipo Lab treatments are generally long-lasting, with the effects extending between three to six months.

u think it will be good to do at my age?
or if ill really look like a tranny in my 20s
Couldn’t tell ya, from my research your buccal fat pads remain relatively the same to your head volume for your entire life. I am 16 and have injected it in both my buccals. If you want my opinion I think the fact that your 14 means you should get off the forum and try to enjoy life but I’m not gonna lie and say I wasn’t doing the same retarded shit at 14.

Couldn’t tell ya, from my research your buccal fat pads remain relatively the same to your head volume for your entire life. I am 16 and have injected it in both my buccals. If you want my opinion I think the fact that your 14 means you should get off the forum and try to enjoy life but I’m not gonna lie and say I wasn’t doing the same retarded shit at 14.
Shit ok thanks bhai, appreciate it alot.
Have u noticed any significant changes from 14-16 in terms of fat pads or is it pretty much the same?
Also how long has progress taken for u for the injections?

Have u noticed any significant changes from 14-16 in terms of fat pads or is it pretty much the same?
@Orc sorry for the tag but anytime i look up "lipolab" in the search your name comes up a lot.
What are your thoughts on me doing at this age? is it giga retarded?
My main concern is what ill be looking like when I'm older. from what @milkcuck and a couple of searches online has said the buccal fat pads remain relatively the same your entire life and that's the main area i want to inject into.

My entire face has changed massively but I have also taken roids in order to do so. To put it this way I would worry more about drinking more milk at your age then injecting Lipolab in ur face

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon

Im ordering through a website called prommedibeauty check it out costs like 60$

Im ordering through a website called prommedibeauty check it out costs like 60$
Epic
btw any tutorials on doing this that u can send me?

Epic
btw any tutorials on doing this that u can send me?
YES no problem there was an insane thread abt injecting lipo lab that got deleted i copied and pasted the whole guide add me on discord explic1tt

YES no problem there was an insane thread abt injecting lipo lab that got deleted i copied and pasted the whole guide add me on discord explic1tt
Legend adding u rn

added u

Could you send it to me as well? I’ll add you