is it worth dying old and making kids?

john788

john788

Platinum
since majority of people arent good looking, i dont see a point in living past having fun, fixing urself with surgeris, softmaxxes etc and just enjoying life in general. 99% of people are fucked in terms of looks and if they would make kids, their genes wont die with them and the cycle will just continue until someone decides to give up. me personally, i dont want to have kids, nor die old. if im rich or something then yeah, its fun being old and rich. thoughts?

i would enjoy raising my kids if they were gl enough

honestly at this point i cant imagine myself raising an ugly mf tbh

• +1
Reactions: john788
yes cause it will make u happy

since majority of people arent good looking, i dont see a point in living past having fun, fixing urself with surgeris, softmaxxes etc and just enjoying life in general. 99% of people are fucked in terms of looks and if they would make kids, their genes wont die with them and the cycle will just continue until someone decides to give up. me personally, i dont want to have kids, nor die old. if im rich or something then yeah, its fun being old and rich. thoughts?
not a lot of ppl actually care that much ab looks jfl. It's just us incels who focus on looks too much. Okay sure if you're subhuman life will be a struggle but if you're a normie, life can still be good. Live until you're 90 and make 10 kids it will make you feel really fulfilled in life

depends on perspective, personally I see no point in living past youth, feels like coping and running away from death

• +1
Reactions: john788
still would make u happy but you would be happier if they were gl
its a gamble and imo not worth it since the kid will blame the parents for giving them birth in the first place.

not a lot of ppl actually care that much ab looks jfl. It's just us incels who focus on looks too much. Okay sure if you're subhuman life will be a struggle but if you're a normie, life can still be good. Live until you're 90 and make 10 kids it will make you feel really fulfilled in life
Us incels? With ur blue balls from sex?