Is just be ogre theory legit?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
In a world where the number of effeminate men increases by the day, could women be gravitating towards ogres to compensate for the effimination of men? I certainly hope so, I just need to be gymmaxxed to become an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
Maybe, at least there is niche market for ogremaxxers but women are usually low class and low iq.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 1 other person
Thugmaxxing is the best theory that’s what I’ll do, get a bunch of neck and hand tats maybe a few face ones and gymmax as well, guaranteed pussy at that point

can someone explain wtf is ogremaxxing

can someone explain wtf is ogremaxxing
Becoming like this
E6995444 5EB4 4BE1 A401 E66218E213B6

In today’s world no. Stop. Get out of your basement. The girls today in western culture are becoming more masculine. U can’t have 2 masculine people in a relationship. Why do u see more and more ugly guys with girls above their smv. Sure there’s always cases of cheating and shit, that’s life. But what I noticed is that girls want somebody to boss around and have control of like a pet. I believe it’s due to the hormonal changes in females due to all the hormonal pills and studies showing that females are using anti depressants more than men. This along with the 3rd wave of femenism leads to women wanting to lead and take control. Obviously this doesn’t apply to every female but I have seen this happening a lot more

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
It only works to small percentage of women.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, SayNoToRotting, dogtown and 1 other person
In today’s world no. Stop. Get out of your basement. The girls today in western culture are becoming more masculine. U can’t have 2 masculine people in a relationship. Why do u see more and more ugly guys with girls above their smv. Sure there’s always cases of cheating and shit, that’s life. But what I noticed is that girls want somebody to boss around and have control of like a pet. I believe it’s due to the hormonal changes in females due to all the hormonal pills and studies showing that females are using anti depressants more than men. This along with the 3rd wave of femenism leads to women wanting to lead and take control. Obviously this doesn’t apply to every female but I have seen this happening a lot more
seems plausible

This, it also depends how ogre you are.
Well being bear mode will still be attractive to most women, thats 18 percent bodyfat to 23 or 24, they won't turn you down if you approach atleast imo
But being 30-35 percent is a nogo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Well being bear mode will still be attractive to most women, thats 18 percent bodyfat to 23 or 24, they won't turn you down if you approach atleast imo
But being 30-35 percent is a nogo
Lol, post source for that claim. Ideal is 12-15%bf with decent amount of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: VST
Lol, post source for that claim. Ideal is 12-15%bf with decent amount of muscle.
Im saying women be repulsed if your 18-23 percent bodyfat compared, they definitly prefer the lean look, but youll be more attractive with 12-15

Im saying women wont turn you down if your 18-23 percent bodyfat, but youll be more attractive with 12-15
Yeah i agree, some guys can look decent at higher bf but im not def one of them.

You need to be atleat 6 ft tall to ogremax. Anything less than that and your just some coping gymcel. Even 6 ft tall is too short to pull it off.:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO and androidcel
You need to be atleat 6 ft tall to ogremax. Anything less than that and your just some coping gymcel. Even 6 ft tall is too short to pull it off.:lul::lul::lul:
You will look like coping gymcel if you look like you lift and admit it unless you are: NT, GL, average height at least, don't use stereotypical gymcel clothes or act like a average gymcel. Women can see difference between gymcel and jock athlete in seconds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and dogtown
In a world where the number of effeminate men increases by the day, could women be gravitating towards ogres to compensate for the effimination of men? I certainly hope so, I just need to be gymmaxxed to become an ogre.
Just kyriakos grizzly max

Nope, it's still all about being attractive. You can be low T and still get grils as an attractive pretty boy.
1uXi

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
So you're suggesting we should looksmax in order to be somebodys pet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You will look like coping gymcel if you look like you lift and admit it unless you are: NT, GL, average height at least, don't use stereotypical gymcel clothes or act like a average gymcel. Women can see difference between gymcel and jock athlete in seconds.
cringe tbh how subhuman does one actually have to be to wear nipple exposing tanktops with "beastmode" written on even during times where every other human being wears a jacket

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Maybe, at least there is niche market for ogremaxxers but women are usually low class and low iq.
Ie. Fat girls, country girls, redneck girls, white trash girls.