Is "just drink water" legit?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Bluepillers say just drink water to incels and obviously that's bullshit but if you're serious about looksmaxing what are the benefits of water? Is it just clear skin or is there more

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bluepillers say just drink water to incels and obviously that's bullshit but if you're serious about looksmaxing what are the benefits of water? Is it just clear skin or is there more
It's good for making noodle (threads)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Water is like steroid NOT JOKING
It has anabolic effect

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

Zyzz was soo buff bc of water not tren you stoopid
also clear skin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, thecel, Lihito and 2 others
Yes, this guy drank 3 liters of water every day

imagesUBPCA630.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
Water doesn't clear skin, cope. Cutting sugary drinks and switching to water only is what'll do the trick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lihito, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Water doesn't clear skin, cope. Cutting sugary drinks and switching to water only is what'll do the trick.
This. Doesn`t matter how much water you drink, what matter is that you drink only water.
Water also helps you w bodily functions, weight loss and increases vascularity.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Idek what the water meme is all about for incels? like why did it become a meme? why would it lead to sexual success?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Idek what the water meme is all about for incels? like why did it become a meme? why would it lead to sexual success?
bluepillers say things like if you are an incel then just take showers, drink water, get a haircut and watch films with female leads and obviously if you're a manlet, rice/curry, dicklet or subhuman these things aren't going to help.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Lihito
bluepillers say things like if you are an incel then just take showers, drink water, get a haircut and watch films with female leads and obviously if you're a manlet, rice/curry, dicklet or subhuman these things aren't going to help.
Yes but why water? What was the logic behind that? That incels don't drink enough water? and why would that have any bearing on sexual success?

Yes but why water? What was the logic behind that? That incels don't drink enough water? and why would that have any bearing on sexual success?
bluepillers don't have logic

look at where youre getting your water from, estrogen can be a srs looksmin. water can help with bloating, clear skin and just generally staying healthy. there might be more that i can't think of rn, gigamental block, can't recall much, but you should be drinking sufficient amounts of water daily looksmax or not.

look at where youre getting your water from, estrogen can be a srs looksmin. water can help with bloating, clear skin and just generally staying healthy. there might be more that i can't think of rn, gigamental block, can't recall much, but you should be drinking sufficient amounts of water daily looksmax or not.
how much water should u drink? 2L? 4L?

It might help with skin, you should always drink enough water a day if not for the looks then just for your health lol

i don't know man, i've heard a lot about 2L but i'm not sure, search it up, take into account your sodium intake as iirc it has something to do with it, just a graycel here.

i don't know man, i've heard a lot about 2L but i'm not sure, search it up, take into account your sodium intake as iirc it has something to do with it, just a graycel here.
can i stack it with watching captain marvel on repeat?

drinking a lot of water is very helpful for weight control and to not overeat because it makes you feel full (0.5 litter of cold water can actually increase your resting metabolism by 10%-30% for 1 hour)
It helped me a lot with dieting and maintaining weight