is learning a language useless

D

Deleted member 29258

Iron
i know 3 languages in this moment and i plan on using them on locationmaxxing. however is it better to spend those time on somethng else? a language takes like 500-1000 hours

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice greycel (y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Ryldoo IS COPING
Yes.

You should know French, Russian, and Arabic

Forget English

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Gonthar, Kakarotto and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia and Artemis
i know 3 languages in this moment and i plan on using them on locationmaxxing. however is it better to spend those time on somethng else? a language takes like 500-1000 hours
not a bad thing, if I were you I would learn ASL and have your friends learn ASL because we communicate with each other using that all of the time cuz sometimes we dont want to yell across rooms or we want to talk about someone in front of them.

Yep, learn russian, they will conquer the world soon.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

If you need to, then yes. The only reason to learn a language is for business, or to get by in the country you live in. If you know English, and the 1st or 2nd most spoken language in the country you reside in, then learn to trade stocks and options, or learn to code.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
"Locationmaxxing" graycels are inventing new terminology

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
I've learned Japanese for 6 months, but then I realized that I'm an ugly incel who is way too autistic to talk to people anyways

Looksmaxxing should be your number one priority. Looks don't know language barrier.

I've learned Japanese for 6 months, but then I realized that I'm an ugly incel who is way too autistic to talk to people anyways

Looksmaxxing should be your number one priority. Looks don't know language barrier.
ayanakoji as pfp,i bet youre 14 and have a iq under 120

Attachments

• 34003.jpg
    34003.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
depends on if you plan to geomax or not

• +1
Reactions: AryanNEET
depends on if you plan to geomax or not
If you can manage language learning besides work/uni and IRL, then yes, language learning is a huge plus. Especially if you plan to Geomax. But looks are still most important

• +1
If you can manage language learning besides work/uni and IRL, then yes, language learning is a huge plus. Especially if you plan to Geomax. But looks are still most important
learning languages is easy, I spent 1 year learning russian before I came here and was only at a B2 level but now C2 after like 10 more months

• +1
learning languages is easy, I spent 1 year learning russian before I came here and was only at a B2 level but now C2 after like 10 more months
Mirin the progress. Ig you can really do learn fast if you're disciplined and dedicated, which most ppl (including me) are not :feelswhy:

• Woah
Mirin the progress. Ig you can really do learn fast if you're disciplined and dedicated, which most ppl (including me) are not :feelswhy:
if you live there it's very easy, it's all about input and taking drugs to increase brain plasticity, I am also a lazy faggot only difference is im addicted to brain enhancing drugs

• JFL
Is language learning useless? Definitely not.

You have many options:

- translation services
- language teaching
- locationmaxxing
- corporate job
- working as a flight attendant
- employment in diplomacy (UN/EU)