Is LL a good investment for career cels

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Taller people make more money according to various studies, so do you think that for an aspiring careercel it’s worth it to get LL for managing roles or is it cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Roquefort, chrisN and 1 other person
Sigh...you all of the LL aspiring incels are stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ReinerGeist1
op after spending every penny to growth
Screenshot 613

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, slavicpsycho, rand anon and 2 others
Not worth it

It’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
This is so stupid JFLLLL, I remember I used this excuse in my consultation when they asked me why I wanted it JFFLLLLLLL

Not worth it
Cope gaycel post, 100x worth it, more worth it than any cranofacial surgery. U can litterally be subhuman but if u r tall ppl think u r an important and masculike subhuman.
Literally the best thing to do for careermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Cope gaycel post, 100x worth it, more worth it than any cranofacial surgery. U can litterally be subhuman but if u r tall ppl think u r an important and masculike subhuman.
Literally the best thing to do for careermaxxing
Eventuallly the age pill takes away your good looks, doesn’t really have an impact on your height though

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Depends on how tall you are, but for manlets definitely

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Depends on how tall you are, but for manlets definitely
177 which is a tad under 5,10 I think but now I jus claim 5,10 which is still manlet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Taller people make more money according to various studies, so do you think that for an aspiring careercel it’s worth it to get LL for managing roles or is it cope?
Tall people are more likely to make more money because tall people are less socially inhibited and pursue careers with confidence

A manlet who gets LL isn't just gonna start raking in the dough like it's day and night

Retard post

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger and Artemis
Tall people are more likely to make more money because tall people are less socially inhibited and pursue careers with confidence

A manlet who gets LL isn't just gonna start raking in the dough like it's day and night

Retard post
Didn’t say you’re gonna start getting dough asap. LL will most likely lead to faster promotions and managerial roles. Who they gon pick to be the new manager the 6,1 guy or the 5,6 guy.

Didn’t say you’re gonna start getting dough asap. LL will most likely lead to faster promotions and managerial roles. Who they gon pick to be the new manager the 6,1 guy or the 5,6 guy.
Blackpill has rotted ur brain not talking to you anymore

No it hasn’t I’m just stating a simple question that you and I both know the answer too. This forum is retarded but magnificent at the same time. Tall people get more respect and that matters in the work place. Most CEOs are tall.

No it hasn’t I’m just stating a simple question that you and I both know the answer too. This forum is retarded but magnificent at the same time. Tall people get more respect and that matters in the work place. Most CEOs are tall.

This is so stupid JFLLLL, I remember I used this excuse in my consultation when they asked me why I wanted it JFFLLLLLLL
you had a consultaion for LL? Can you elaborate on your experience genuinley curious cos most niggas just dream of this operation tbh and the fact u got a consulation is ahead of 99.99% of niggas