Looksmaxxing is law

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Mistral
I swear this shit is so addictive. The feeling it gives you is unmatched. Normies wouldn’t understand. I don’t get why it took this long for it go mainstream.

Just the feeling it gives you after that first small ascension is like getting hooked on meth and then coming back for more and more.

Also it’s practical use: it’s the easiest way to garner attention, get payed more, earn more respect, more women, have people be interested in you more, be remembered for a long time (think Delon, Hexum). Imagine on a bus a girl is giving you eyes. Nothing else will give you this sort of effect, maybe status but even then it won’t be a genuine aesthetic appreciation for your beauty.

Obviously this requires you to have a good base first, that’s a given though. If you’re below MTN, don’t even bother.

• +1
Reactions: F36
It doesn’t matter what you do, what matters is how good you look doing it

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Autismcel and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Tf does that even mean in this context lol
“Garner attention and respect” the usual way of doing it is to excel at something, become a really really good idk politician, do good stuff have perfect publicity etc, but a better looking and taller politician who isn’t all that good or has perfect publicity will surpass him

“Garner attention and respect” the usual way of doing it is to excel at something, become a really really good idk politician, do good stuff have perfect publicity etc, but a better looking and taller politician who isn’t all that good or has perfect publicity will surpass him
What does that have to do with my post tho

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets. – Poppy Z. Brite

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690