Is Looksmax induced autism real?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I tried watching this foids video but all I could focus on was her looks, how she needed rhinoplasty, and and orbital implants to fix bug eyes, her ipd is a bit off so orbital box osteotomy would be nice. Jaw fillers, she’s a foid but her jaw is a bit too narrow

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and Lynxress
Yeah, most people here are body dysmorphic cucks

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and LooksThinker
No you were born with it, it’s normal to analyze faces, normies do it too subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No you were born with it, it’s normal to analyze faces, normies do it too subconsciously.
they don't acknowledge it though, it's all in subconscious, unlike when u rot here, you'd analyze someone's face everytime someone is talking with u and at the same time acknowledging the thoughts

• +1
they don't acknowledge it though, it's all in subconscious, unlike when u rot here, you'd analyze someone's face everytime someone is talking with u and at the same time acknowledging the thoughts
It’s the same thing. The only difference is that normies can’t explain why someone is ugly but we can.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Subhuman232
I tried watching this foids video but all I could focus on was her looks, how she needed rhinoplasty, and and orbital implants to fix bug eyes, her ipd is a bit off so orbital box osteotomy would be nice. Jaw fillers, she’s a foid but her jaw is a bit too narrow

not me if they're atleast unique looking even if their harmony is shid i can find attractive don't really look for anything psl related unless they're just radiating chad bones

• +1