Is milk bad for you?

Sorry for leaking your pic bro
> /s
4c652c91-d029-4b2e-a024-fbf4520fd8e7-png.31631

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Endocrinologist told me I should drink a cup of milk every night to promote growth. I think it would, but wouldn't it also accelerate the pace at which plates close?

I heard milk is meant to be good for you.

Endocrinologist told me I should drink a cup of milk every night to promote growth. I think it would, but wouldn't it also accelerate the pace at which plates close?
Tell his Jew ass to eat mustard gas. Do steroids and T while your young and you won’t be 20 and on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel and RichardSpencel
Tell his Jew ass to eat mustard gas. Do steroids and T while your young and you won’t be 20 and on this forum
JFL thanks man. I'm trying to heightmaxx atm so I'm not gonna fuck myself over with semi-HRT with milk.

google.... and my experience,
daily generally cause face bloat, but some people have the genetic to minimal or unaffected by it

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
you'll be fine if it's not causing you skin problems

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Its linked to facial bloat? If so, some people are not actually affected by it.

Only milk straight from cows is good and even that should be kept to a minimum
true, my natty friend gets his milk straight from the farm

milks me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
I can drink a liter milk a day and not get any acne

all the GL/chads I know including one who is unemployed at 30 playing video games all day and still has a hot stacy girlfriend that is a lawyer living with him drank 2 liters of milk daily since they were young
Milk is the best

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and kobecel
Yes, it fucks up my acne.

It's not just I look above ^, but milk especially the stuff that you find in stores is shit, hormones are thrown in there and the cows are stressed out and it shows on the milk. Goat milk has fewer hormones but smells like shit, when I lived with my uncle he had goats and I used to drink the milk

• Milk, in large amounts (>1lt a day) correlates with increased IGF-1
  • IGF-1 found to affect people who already have cancer rather than cause it themselves. Milk wasn't found to cause cancer. Of course more research needs to be done. It's not definitive (that's why there is the debate)
  • Milk wasn't found to cause osteoporosis
  • Milk wasn't found to affect the pH and digestion negatively. On the contrary, it seemed to make it easier
  • Milk wasn't found to cause MS or similarly ridiculous conditions
  • Milk, in almost all the western countries, doesn't come from cows who have been injected with antibiotics
  • Growth hormones are only banned in Canada due to concerns for the well-being of the cows and not humans
  • tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • Milk, in large amounts (>1lt a day) correlates with increased IGF-1
  • IGF-1 found to affect people who already have cancer rather than cause it themselves. Milk wasn't found to cause cancer. Of course more research needs to be done. It's not definitive (that's why there is the debate)
  • Milk wasn't found to cause osteoporosis
  • Milk wasn't found to affect the pH and digestion negatively. On the contrary, it seemed to make it easier
  • Milk wasn't found to cause MS or similarly ridiculous conditions
  • Milk, in almost all the western countries, doesn't come from cows who have been injected with antibiotics
  • Growth hormones are only banned in Canada due to concerns for the well-being of the cows and not humans
  • tbh ngl
Doesn't non raw milk contain a lot of estrogen?

Mister the moderator I have to propose you my precious milk. Do you wanna taste a glass? It’s very good for the stomach and the transit. I will be ur cow for tonight

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and fobos
I don't personally believe in that vegan propaganda
I believe with no doubts that raw milk has all the benefits you have listed, and that's why I want to get my hands on it,
but pasteurized milk? Are you sure it's just as good as milk straight from the cow?
I heard a lot of bad shit about pasteurized milk on these boards, I want to make 100% sure I make no mistakes

I drink around 600 ml whole milk, mainly because my bulking shake tastes like shit without milk.
Just drink it with coke zero
or monster ultra zero

• WTF
Reactions: fobos
I believe with no doubts that raw milk has all the benefits you have listed, and that's why I want to get my hands on it,
but pasteurized milk? Are you sure it's just as good as milk straight from the cow?
I heard a lot of bad shit about pasteurized milk on these boards, I want to make 100% sure I make no mistakes
I don't know tbh. But I think if it wasn't from a cow that was on antibiotics then you should be fine.
And this:
"Milk, in almost all the western countries, doesn't come from cows who have been injected with antibiotics"

If your body doesn't have a negative reaction to milk such as gas, stomach pain, or skin breaking out, then I cannot possibly think of why milk is "bad."
Milk has a pretty good nutritional breakdown with carbs, fats and protein. It's an easy source of varying calories and vitamin D.
It has approximately a 3:1 potassium to sodium ratio.
It adds a ton of flavor and texture when cooking certain foods such as eggs.
I don't think milk is essential but it tastes good and is not bad for you, sounds pretty good to me.

Maybe you are lactose intolerant?
Whats the best type of milk doc? Whole/grass fed? Or is the cheap gallon whole milk good enough?

i notice when I drink my gym gains go up. More vascularity and higher energy, so I think it’s good for masculinization..

100ml of standard milk contain:
4.5g of sugar (lactose)
3.6g of animal fat
3.3g of protein
total: 64 calories

In order to intake 30 grams of protein you need to intake 640 calories thus milk has a low protein content.

Another option is scremated milk which has had fat removed: it still contains sugar (as lactose) and protein. It has just 33 calories for 100ml however it's sugar content is bad for insuline resistance