Is milk bad for you?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Some people say it's bad some say it's good. I drink around 600 ml whole milk, mainly because my bulking shake tastes like shit without milk. Is this too much? I'm not lacoste intolerant and it doens't give me acne

lol @bulking meme

• +1
Reactions: Autist
it cause face bloat, if it doesnt, you can proceed

• +1
Reactions: Autist and jefferson

• JFL
depends on the person

• +1
Just don’t drink soy milk and you’ll be fine bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Arkantos and kobecel
No it's not

• +1
Reactions: JohnnySalami
If u are paranoid about milk being bad switch to goat milk. Apparently less hormones, more calcium and more protein but the taste might not be good in your opinion. 1l of goat milk costs 4€ here so yeah kinda pricey tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Possibly.
I drink it a lot though.
Around 1L a day.

If u are paranoid about milk being bad switch to goat milk. Apparently less hormones, more calcium and more protein but the taste might not be good in your opinion. 1l of goat milk costs 4€ here so yeah kinda pricey tbh ngl.
goat milk is absolutely disgusting

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
try almond milk

gomad can probably give you bitch tits

stop being a pussy too, just drink your shake quickly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
try almond milk

gomad can probably give you bitch tits

stop being a pussy too, just drink your shake quickly
I don't do GOMAD.

Nigga it's olive oil + peanut butter + disgusting cheap whey protein... I'll puke it out without milk and a banana

I don't do GOMAD.

Nigga it's olive oil + peanut butter + disgusting cheap whey protein... I'll puke it out without milk and a banana
Just drink it really quickly in one gulp. Pinch your nose if you have to. How viscous is it? Doesn't sound really viscous. Eat the peanut butter separately.

This whey protein is absolutely disgusting trust me
If you're resilient enough you can drink it really quickly.
you;'ll never ascend if you can't even do this

If you're resilient enough you can drink it really quickly.
you;'ll never ascend if you can't even do this
I'd rather drink soy milk mixed with bull's semen

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
milks me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, fobos and Insomniac
causes acne for me (especially on the back) and is unhealthy in general. full of shitty hormones etc

Try to assume lactose in another way.

Milk from sick cows fed gmo corn and soy and pumped with hormones and antibiotics is pretty bad.
I don't do GOMAD.

Here's a good whey powder from A2 Jersey cows: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XX65GS1/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fobos
drink raw milk, anything else you might as well be drinking sugar water

Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of faggots
^this

Drink milk if you want to. You seem to react well to it too.
@RedPilledStemcel Is a troll btw.

• +1
If you experience no bloat or acne go ahead.

Milk is GOOD for you. It's healthy. All recent meta-analyses of high quality prospective cohort studies reflect this. Neutral effect on CV risk and all-cause mortality. Very rich source of good nutrients. Might help promote leanness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Extra Chromosome and Michael Myers
Milk is GOOD for you. It's healthy. All recent meta-analyses of high quality prospective cohort studies reflect this. Neutral effect on CV risk and all-cause mortality. Very rich source of good nutrients. Might help promote leanness
Close the thread, boyos. The doctor has answered.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and DrTony

I get bloated and I also get acne when I drink milk,
But I guess it's individual.
Also it usually has no bad affect as long as you drink a normal amount.

Maybe you are lactose intolerant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
too bad it makes my stomach like shit and bloats my face, + the milk they sell here free of all the butter and shit it has (or w/e u call it)

Anyway this speech about milk are weird.
Some people say that for how is milk nowadays, it can just hurt you.
But some say that you need it...

Probably we should take lactose from cheese, yogurt and etc... i mean, we can't just stand away from milk

Anyway this speech about milk are weird.
Some people say that for how is milk nowadays, it can just hurt you.
But some say that you need it...

Probably we should take lactose from cheese, yogurt and etc... i mean, we can't just stand away from milk

Thats why we do science and then conduct meta-analyses with statistical rigor. So that we avoid hearsay like "but muh friend told me..." or "I know a friend who did X and got Y"

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
Thats why we do science and then conduct meta-analyses with statistical rigor. So that we avoid hearsay like "but muh friend told me..." or "I know a friend who did X and got Y"

Yeah but online you can find analysis which are saying X and Y.
But since i read in redpill forums that it can hurt you, i got rid of it, even if the damage is done. I drinked milk many times when i was youth, i just couldn't stop and i thought i would grow more lol.

Anyway now i eat cheese sometimes, nothing special.

Yeah but online you can find analysis which are saying X and Y.
But since i read in redpill forums that it can hurt you, i got rid of it, even if the damage is done. I drinked milk many times when i was youth, i just couldn't stop and i thought i would grow more lol.

Anyway now i eat cheese sometimes, nothing special.

Because the experimental design of various studies is slightly different. Thats why you conduct meta-analyses. And ideally(!), meta-analyses of ONLY high-quality PROSPECTIVE cohort studies with robust experimental design that minimize bias. This is what the world does to reach a medical consensus. They don't go to redpill forums.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Only milk straight from cows is good and even that should be kept to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Because the experimental design of various studies is slightly different. Thats why you conduct meta-analyses. And ideally(!), meta-analyses of ONLY high-quality PROSPECTIVE cohort studies with robust experimental design that minimize bias. This is what the world does to reach a medical consensus. They don't go to redpill forums.
And what they say?

cut out dairy imo

That, barring individuals with lactose intolerance, milk (and dairy products) is a wonderful nutritional source with potential health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That, barring individuals with lactose intolerance, milk (and dairy products) is a wonderful nutritional source with potential health benefits.
It can also trigger acne in some individuals.

milks me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and fobos
milk = death