Is my knee, ankle and elbow pain growth related or because of my climbing habits

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
since I started climbing shit all the time my left elbow started aching a bit but my knees and ankles started aching too even though I didn’t do anything for them to hurt

You guys think this may be growth related or because I climb trees and shit?

My spinal plates are open but idk about knees and wrists though. I’m 16 btw

Growing pains won't affect the joints aside from the knees.

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
Growing pains won't affect the joints aside from the knees.
Is it supposed to be a constant aching pain or more of coming and going?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Is it supposed to be a constant aching pain or more of coming and going?
Constant. Do you feel pain in any other parts of your legs or a deep stretch feeling in them when you aren't doing anything?

Bro just stop being a monkey

Constant. Do you feel pain in any other parts of your legs or a deep stretch feeling in them when you aren't doing anything?
Sometimes my knees and if I lay straight and don’t do anything I feel a bit of a deep stretch near where my pelvis meet my legs

• +1
If were you I’d start injecting gh
Can’t, I’m gonna die of diabeties or heart disease cuz of Pashtun genetics

sir this is a looksmaxxing forum not a doctors office

chiropractors.org

Sometimes my knees and if I lay straight and don’t do anything I feel a bit of a deep stretch near where my pelvis meet my legs
It is hard to say, the desirable answer would be that you are experiencing growth pains but it just seems like its from climbing. Im confused about my growing pains too as they do affect my joints but its mainly the legs (shins, calves and knees) which according to many sources is growth pain areas.

My appetite sky rocketed too, I could only ever eat 1.5k calories a day and now i eat 2500/3000 and still feel hungry so these signs made me think its a growth spurt. The difference between us is that it makes more sense for me to be coping as I'm 18 and my growth could be done, but your 16 and you know your plates are still open. Get to heightmaxxing ASAP, every inch counts.

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
It is hard to say, the desirable answer would be that you are experiencing growth pains but it just seems like its from climbing. Im confused about my growing pains too as they do affect my joints but its mainly the legs (shins, calves and knees) which according to many sources is growth pain areas.

My appetite sky rocketed too, I could only ever eat 1.5k calories a day and now i eat 2500/3000 and still feel hungry so these signs made me think its a growth spurt. The difference between us is that it makes more sense for me to be coping as I'm 18 and my growth could be done, but your 16 and you know your plates are still open. Get to heightmaxxing ASAP, every inch counts.
I’m gonna stop climbing for a bit and see what happens, good luck to you man both my brothers grew until 18-19 years old so it may be possible for you to grow at 18 as well 👍🏽👍🏽

I also experienced the growth in appetite and shin pain, but I haven’t grown since January so we’ll just have to see what happens🤷🏽‍♂️

• Love it