is my new sunscreen good

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
any sunscreen is better than no sunscreen but this one seems pretty natural? I only put it on my face and hands to still absorb vitamin d

non nano zinc oxide for kids
3B05F4FD 6A63 45CA 934D C586F61EF433

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
it seems shit
Only SPF 30 and no PA rating specified
what's ur logic for avoiding zinc oxide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 30679
it seems shit
Only SPF 30 and no PA rating specified
what's ur logic for avoiding zinc oxide
it is zinc oxide but non nano, apparently the particles are bigger so they protect your skin but cant penetrate into the blood and cause copper deficiency like regular zinc oxide cream

what are you using? I decided to dedicate a good amount of money for skincare I'll just order it I want the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
it is zinc oxide but non nano, apparently the particles are bigger so they protect your skin but cant penetrate into the blood and cause copper deficiency like regular zinc oxide cream

what are you using? I decided to dedicate a good amount of money for skincare I'll just order it I want the best
I use a waterproof one SPF 50 PA++++ with no endocrine disruptors called Reequil

Depending on where you live and affordability generally La Roche Posay, Neutrogena and EltaMD are gold standard, otherwise just find any one with PA++++ rating (to prevent aging wrinkles etc) SPF 50 waterproof and without anything like ozybenzone avobenzone octocrylene.

SPF rating is for sunburn protection I think

Based, how's the vacation going Nad?