Is my ortho bimax plan bluepilled?

A

AscensionCel

Iron
So I just got my decompensation plan. My ortho wants to put me on braces without premolar extractions (I would have to remove only my wisdom teeth few months into treatment) for 8 months and then do trimax.

Is it good plan? I have feeling that this plan is bluepilled and I will still be recessed after surgery. Also I think it doesn’t address my mouth protrusion.

Last edited:
idk someone else can answer your question

why is your head tilted so much on the scan?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, FinasterideAt17 and Magnum Opus
So I just got my decompensation plan. My ortho wants to put me on braces without premolar extractions (I would have to remove only my wisdom teeth few months into treatment) for 8 months and then do trimax.

Is it good plan? I have feeling that this plan is bluepilled and I will still be recessed after surgery. Also I think it does nothing about my mouth protrusion.

Why do you think its bluepilled? Wisdom teeth extractions and decompensation is basically like every bimax plan

Why do you think its bluepilled? Wisdom teeth extractions and decompensation is basically like every bimax plan
Not enough movement. I talked to Ramieri some time ago and he suggested premolar extractions or IPR for more advancement.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why would he take your wisdow teeth out if they're not impacted?

Why would he take your wisdow teeth out if they're not impacted?
That's where BSSO cut is made

Help me high IQ users please. Because if I waste 1 year and shitton of money just to end up with bad result, it will be beyond over for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
Didn't you already ask a maxfac about the protrusion and the movement he'd do?

I wouldn't know, but I am interested in results etc as one day I hope to have one maybe. My friend is going to have a Bimax in autumn, but he has had braces for a while, I'm not entirely sure why (never asked him), I just assumed it's so the teeth are lined up for when they cut the jaw.

its redpilled

brutal cranial base angle, my condolences anon

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, malicieusss and depressionmaxxing
Dm him your plan

brutal cranial base angle, my condolences anon
you sure you measuring it right considering face tilt?

Is it good plan? I have feeling that this plan is bluepilled and I will still be recessed after surgery. Also I think it doesn’t address my mouth protrusion.

dude send a side picture, you tilted your head so much i cant really imagine any movement that way

i dont see any suggested movements just a scan. We need more information.

also its a shit picture they evened at the occlusal plane. your face is not in its natural position. Weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
What is your planned movement in details?

I had trimax 3 months ago

Not as bad as me but BAD enough. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel
Not as bad as me but BAD enough. Good luck.
Recession is not that bad BUT I have mouth protrusion which makes my profile very convex, it looks comical under some angles. Bimax or death

What is your planned movement in details?

I had trimax 3 months ago
I don’t know bro, in my shithole no one wants to give me detailed info on movements. They only told me that my jaw will rotate upwards (they will do CCWR on mandible to fix open bite), but exact movement will be decided during pre-surgery planning. I haven’t decided on surgeon and ortho yet, maybe I should just take a trip Italy because this is so annoying

How many mm is my lower jaw recessed in your opinion guys? 10?

Last edited:
you sure you measuring it right considering face tilt?

dude send a side picture, you tilted your head so much i cant really imagine any movement that way
the angle is fixed regardless of head tilt.-

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Recession is not that bad BUT I have mouth protrusion which makes my profile very convex, it looks comical under some angles. Bimax or death

I don’t know bro, in my shithole no one wants to give me detailed info on movements. They only told me that my jaw will rotate upwards (they will do CCWR on mandible to fix open bite), but exact movement will be decided during pre-surgery planning. I haven’t decided on surgeon and ortho yet, maybe I should just take a trip Italy because this is so annoying

How many mm is my lower jaw recessed in your opinion guys? 10?
Which country because mine was the same the surgeon didn’t want to give details until the time come.