Is "not being someone's type" just code for being ugly 100% of the time?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I know that the majority of time that people say "you're not my type" they just mean you're ugly. But is that the case 100% of the time?

I've noticed that among attractive people "types" are actually real. If you're attractive and there's no shortage of attractive partners for you, other things start to matter.

I know that the majority of time that people say "you're not my type" they just mean you're ugly. But is that the case 100% of the time?

I've noticed that among attractive people "types" are actually real. If you're attractive and there's no shortage of attractive partners for you, other things start to matter.
If you're never anyones type you're ugly. Even handsome men can sometimes be not some girls type, but rarely.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, TheChosenChad, jefferson and 2 others
‘You’re not my type’=‘You’re too ugly for me’.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, BigBoy and Roping Subhuman
It means you're not pretty enough for them this is the hard blackpill buddyboyo. Happened to me too with my first oneitis.

@Loko88 saaf voor die slaaf btw

It just means you're not universally attractive if you hear it from time to time. A good example would be those "vampiremaxxed" guys that are technically attractive, but some glamour Beverly Hills girls would definitely not find them attractive.

If you hear it 100% of the time, then yes, you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and TheChosenChad
Women can have types. Some women have a thing for BBC. But not all women do for example

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1106
It means she can get a better looking Male

67EC8B87 092C 4DC4 88BF B605AF261E37

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
no it just means she wants another type of dicksize
like BBC BWC BCC a variety of big cocks
but it always have to be big

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Legit. Also if ur a truecel, then ur definitely not anyones type, so it means ur ugly, and we know truecels are ugly. So its over for many truecel men

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BigBoy
When females say it, it means you're ugly. Because females don't have types. They want the male that will give them the most social status, thus it's universal.

Males have types they prefer.

Yes, there isn't much variety in what femoids want

Chad is every girls type so yes basically