Anti-immigration is just racism. Unironically.

Isn’t India all vegan
you cant deny black peopple are less likely to wageslave and resist the system more than anyone else. They are much less complaint than whites and asians.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I am a right-winger. For a long time, I used to argue against immigration from various different points, always denying that there was any racism involved in my views. I was mistaken.

Ah, they have an incompatible culture
Ah, they aren't assimilating
Ah, they are making the the housing crisis worse
Ah, they are lowering the work standards
Ah, they are overusing welfare

At the end of the day, it was all cope. One simple argument, destroys all of my old points.

The argument being:

"Okay, let's say these immigrants were all white, would you still give a fuck?"

The honest answer..... is no. I wouldn't. It pains me to admit my own hypocrisy.

If uncivilized viking families were coming, I'd be more than happy to help them out in their assimilation and give them all the time and welfare they need to assimilate. I wouldn't give a fuck about housing or job statistics if there were hot white women coming. The only reason it bothers me, is because they are ugly ethnics making society uglier with their presence. At the end of it all, when you really boil my feelings down to their core, that's the biggest reason.

It also doesn't help that most immigrants coming to Europe from the Middle East are men. There 100% needs to be a gender balance. But even then, the problem is that when it comes to muslims, the women are often restricted from dating outside their religion but the men will pursue and harass white women. It is just a hindrance.

Black people are even worse, they are a masculine brutish looking race. Black women in their majority, are unattractive and undatable to white men. Whereas the men, can be attractive to white women. So black people coming in is just bad for white men. It increases competitiveness for the attractive women, and lowers the average attractiveness of women.

East asians and Latinos on the other hand, white men are a lot more open to this type of immigration. The women are attractive and will date white guys. Especially Latinas, as they already have a degree of white DNA in them, latino + white usually = a white passing child. But it depends on the latino, some of them are very high in native DNA, others have more Mediterranean.

Now I am no longer a hypocrite. I no longer deny that race and sex dynamics have everything to do with my views on migration.
Idiot

you cant deny black peopple are less likely to wageslave and resist the system more than anyone else. They are much less complaint than whites and asians.
whites are being replaced with ethnics as the new global slave class
Whites pulled out of society ethnics are the only ones retarded enough to chase muh American dream

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
whites are being replaced with ethnics as the new global slave class
Whites pulled out of society ethnics are the only ones retarded enough to chase muh American dream
Go to a university, filled with whites and asians chasing the dream.

• JFL
instincts > iq
Whites can be creative, good at school but frankly that just makes people deppressed and this technology has caused a bulk of problems. Iq is irrelevant.
Wdym by instincts? You mean like the instinct we get to fight and rape random people for no reason? High IQ brings order and morals, contrary to instincts.

• JFL
I am a right-winger. For a long time, I used to argue against immigration from various different points, always denying that there was any racism involved in my views. I was mistaken.

At the end of the day, it was all cope. One simple argument, destroys all of my old points.

The argument being:

The honest answer..... is no. I wouldn't. It pains me to admit my own hypocrisy.

If uncivilized viking families were coming, I'd be more than happy to help them out in their assimilation and give them all the time and welfare they need to assimilate. I wouldn't give a fuck about housing or job statistics if there were hot white women coming. The only reason it bothers me, is because they are ugly ethnics making society uglier with their presence. At the end of it all, when you really boil my feelings down to their core, that's the biggest reason.

It also doesn't help that most immigrants coming to Europe from the Middle East are men. There 100% needs to be a gender balance. But even then, the problem is that when it comes to muslims, the women are often restricted from dating outside their religion but the men will pursue and harass white women. It is just a hindrance.

Black people are even worse, they are a masculine brutish looking race. Black women in their majority, are unattractive and undatable to white men. Whereas the men, can be attractive to white women. So black people coming in is just bad for white men. It increases competitiveness for the attractive women, and lowers the average attractiveness of women.

East asians and Latinos on the other hand, white men are a lot more open to this type of immigration. The women are attractive and will date white guys. Especially Latinas, as they already have a degree of white DNA in them, latino + white usually = a white passing child. But it depends on the latino, some of them are very high in native DNA, others have more Mediterranean.

Now I am no longer a hypocrite. I no longer deny that race and sex dynamics have everything to do with my views on migration.
It’s racism but it’s also natrual for human to have in group preference. No shame in that, I prefer living around ppl who look like me

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
instincts > iq
Whites can be creative, good at school but frankly that just makes people deppressed and this technology has caused a bulk of problems. Iq is irrelevant.
up until bronze age it was instincts, then geography became an increasingly important factor from iron age until industrial revolution

but now IQ is what makes or breaks nations in the antropocene industrial-revolutions soyciety

thats why China will takeover in a couple decades, asian IQ is higher on average than whiteboi IQ, its comparable to JewIQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Wdym by instincts? You mean like the instinct we get to fight and rape random people for no reason? High IQ brings order and morals, contrary to instincts.
WHite people created instagram, tinder etc which is the main cause for inceldom today. This is 1 example of how whites have ruined the world. Have black people done this?

indians have more morals and are nicer in my experience especially for how they get treated in society. Its litterally Nt to bully indians

The argument being:

So what if it's racism? Just because something is racist doesn't mean it's wrong.

then why are you in England and not living amongst the bantu tribes of sub saharan Africa :lul:
Because my grandparents moved here. Also if pinkoids never enslaved BBCs and colonised our land to steal our shit like some vampire then like you ayrab sandniggers I wouldn’t be here now would I. This is called “consequences to your actions” same way when I fuck your Muslim women I don’t feel bad as the Muslim parents are being punished by moving to the west by their daughters being fucked

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Exactly OP is just trying to bullshit here.
literally lol, everything he said is true but the fact that he's a fucking turkish immigrant in europe is comical he needs to learn his place jfl
Alright I admit it now, what OP is saying is true. Although there are some other anti-immigration arguments that have some truth to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
WHite people created instagram, tinder etc which is the main cause for inceldom today. This is 1 example of how whites have ruined the world. Have black people done this?
Women's “instincts” are the main cause of inceldom today, ironic right? If you go back in time you’d see that not much has changed.

• JFL
Women's “instincts” are the main cause of inceldom today, ironic right? If you go back in time you’d see that not much has changed.
In india its a 50:50 ratio, while white women have a 17:83 ratio. White women are more hypergamous but not every ethnicity is.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Were people really talking about this shit even before me? I thought I was on some next level shit

Because my grandparents moved here. Also if pinkoids never enslaved BBCs and colonised our land to steal our shit like some vampire then like you ayrab sandniggers I wouldn’t be here now would I.
are you Nigerian?
This is called “consequences to your actions” same way when I fuck your Muslim women I don’t feel bad as the Muslim parents are being punished by moving to the west by their daughters being fucked
didn't know I riled you that much blacktard 😂

I'm 0% jewish.

Why does me pointing out that most anti-immigration sentiment comes from racism makes people think that I'm advocating for immigration?

It's the opposite! I am racist! I am just self aware and done denying it! I don't even view racism as an objectively bad thing.
All these schizophrenics use that as a trope to cope when you hit them with logic because they fail to bring up a plausible argument that needs ad hominem to further their point

indians have more morals and are nicer in my experience especially for how they get treated in society. Its litterally Nt to bully indians
Maybe Indians in the US who have integrated in society, but in India they have the shittiest morals, literally.

• JFL
are you Nigerian?

didn't know I riled you that much blacktard 😂
You didn’t there’s no hatred or malice in my comment dude… I’m simply responding in cold logic saying there’s consequences to every action and ethnic’s need to learn that when they move Fatima here she will be fucked and Cumskins need to learn to live in a multicultural SOYciety because of their forefathers sins

• JFL
In india its a 50:50 ratio, while white women have a 17:83 ratio. White women are more hypergamous but not every ethnicity is.
Maybe, but that study was from research all around the world. Also who knows, maybe Indians had normalized having children a while ago, it’d be weird for it to be an outlier.

• +1
Maybe, but that study was from research all around the world. Also who knows, maybe Indians had normalized having children a while ago, it’d be weird for it to be an outlier.
no it makes sense because indians had no hypergamy and are the most subhuman, while whites and blacks are hypergamous and have mogger genes

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

The argument being:

Us black men deserve white women, too. Why should we be stuck with manly looking black women?? You share!

if immigrants were mostly young women, you also wouldn't have given a fuck.
Does this also make you sexist? Age-ist?

Society acts like sexism, racism and other forms of discrimination are unacceptable. But humans in their core nature judge other people according to these things. So what they are saying is that being human is unacceptable. JFL at them.

Everyone is racist, everyone is sexist, everyone is age-ist. There's only 2 groups: People that deny it (virtue signalling) and those who don't.
It's the same reason why people would help a young, pretty white woman when they wouldn't help a middle aged balding Indian.

Let's say that it was pouring rain outside and some 20 something attractive white girl had a flat tire and was stranded. She came up to you in tears asking if you would change her tire for her. The truth is, most guys would. If the balding Indian man was in tears and asked for the same thing, you wouldn't be moved by his tears and you certainly wouldn't change his tire in the rain. At best, you would give him the number to AAA.

Is it fair? Maybe, maybe not. But it is what it is.

It's the same reason why people would help a young, pretty white woman when they wouldn't help a middle aged balding Indian.

Let's say that it was pouring rain outside and some 20 something attractive white girl had a flat tire and was stranded. She came up to you in tears asking if you would change her tire for her. The truth is, most guys would. If the balding Indian man was in tears and asked for the same thing, you wouldn't be moved by his tears and you certainly wouldn't change his tire in the rain. At best, you would give him the number to AAA.

Is it fair? Maybe, maybe not. But it is what it is.
its based to never help anyone as an ugly man since nobody will ever help you.

only help friends, family.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Because my grandparents moved here. Also if pinkoids never enslaved BBCs and colonised our land to steal our shit like some vampire then like you ayrab sandniggers I wouldn’t be here now would I. This is called “consequences to your actions” same way when I fuck your Muslim women I don’t feel bad as the Muslim parents are being punished by moving to the west by their daughters being fucked
fag

You didn’t there’s no hatred or malice in my comment dude… I’m simply responding in cold logic saying there’s consequences to every action and ethnic’s need to learn that when they move Fatima here she will be fucked and Cumskins need to learn to live in a multicultural SOYciety because of their forefathers sins
gonna get executed nigger heil the next fascist regime

• Love it
Reactions: rizzmqxer66
I don't mind Arabs, curries, and ricecels, but nigs and spics are out of the question. They destroy every neighborhood in which they establish themselves.

Nah the satanist occult did you dumb fuck moron

• JFL
Cope it wasn't all Jews, whites made a lot of technological advancements Jfl at this shit
White people are low iq retards
Pajeets created all your dating apps

• JFL
They are a lot more open to Balkan immigration than they are to non-white immigration.They'd take 10 thousand romanians over 500 somalians moving into their city.

Listen man, I am not saying mass immigration should be allowed....... I am literally explaining why I don't want it.....

You will hide yourself behind rape statistics, saying that's the reason why you don't want them..... but the reality is that even if all of those niggers and indians were perfectly well behaved, you'd still not want their ass anywhere near you.... the fact that they're disproportionately committing crimes only gives you fuel to throw at your beliefs, but it's not the root cause of them.

The root cause of your beliefs is simple: THEY ARE UGLY. THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY. THEY MAKE SOCIETY UGLIER BY EXISTING.

If a bunch of Ukrainian immigrants were moving into your country, including plenty of hot Ukrainian women..... and they happened to have a higher crime rate..... You still wouldn't hate them or want them out anywhere NEAR as much as you want the ethnics out. Because of the deeper lookist underlying instinct.

Same goes for you.... ^ read above ^
It’s all rooted in looks. If West Africans looked more like Europeans facially then I’m sure whites would love them more. But they’re ugly as shit between their wide big noses, thick bulging lips with no chins and dogshit eye areas

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Yeah water. Nobody want niggers and shitskins in their country

You're clearly not familiar with European history then, Europeans slaughtered other Europeans of the same ethnicity (nevermind race) for thousands of years. Average European dislikes white immigrants coming into their country more than ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
how am I harassing white women they would suck my cock gladly with free will infact I got unlimited access to white women

lowering the work standard is good

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1