Anti-immigration is just racism. Unironically.

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
I am a right-winger. For a long time, I used to argue against immigration from various different points, always denying that there was any racism involved in my views. I was mistaken.

Ah, they have an incompatible culture
Ah, they aren't assimilating
Ah, they are making the the housing crisis worse
Ah, they are lowering the work standards
Ah, they are overusing welfare

At the end of the day, it was all cope. One simple argument, destroys all of my old points.

The argument being:

"Okay, let's say these immigrants were all white, would you still give a fuck?"

The honest answer..... is no. I wouldn't. It pains me to admit my own hypocrisy.

If uncivilized viking families were coming, I'd be more than happy to help them out in their assimilation and give them all the time and welfare they need to assimilate. I wouldn't give a fuck about housing or job statistics if there were hot white women coming. The only reason it bothers me, is because they are ugly ethnics making society uglier with their presence. At the end of it all, when you really boil my feelings down to their core, that's the biggest reason.

It also doesn't help that most immigrants coming to Europe from the Middle East are men. There 100% needs to be a gender balance. But even then, the problem is that when it comes to muslims, the women are often restricted from dating outside their religion but the men will pursue and harass white women. It is just a hindrance.

Black people are even worse, they are a masculine brutish looking race. Black women in their majority, are unattractive and undatable to white men. Whereas the men, can be attractive to white women. So black people coming in is just bad for white men. It increases competitiveness for the attractive women, and lowers the average attractiveness of women.

East asians and Latinos on the other hand, white men are a lot more open to this type of immigration. The women are attractive and will date white guys. Especially Latinas, as they already have a degree of white DNA in them, latino + white usually = a white passing child. But it depends on the latino, some of them are very high in native DNA, others have more Mediterranean.

Now I am no longer a hypocrite. I no longer deny that race and sex dynamics have everything to do with my views on migration.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Numb, boxface34, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 28 others
Only legal and regulated immigration should be allowed. All illegal immigrants should be denied and kick out from the country

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, anthony111553, HTN_Mentalcel and 12 others
Only legal and regulated immigration should be allowed. All illegal immigrants should be denied and kick out from the country
This is true, but not even what I'm getting at here. I am trying to explain the subconscious reasoning of how me and a lot of other conservative guys feel towards immigration.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gribsufer1, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
Interesting!

• +1
Reactions: TURK-KUN
This is a good and very reflective and honest thread. I agree with practically everything.

BUT, there is something to be said about incompatible cultures and lack of assimilation. Balkan emigrants are also rejected in western europe even though they can pass as functionally white. Go and ask the swiss or germans or austrians what they think of albanians, romanians, macedonians, etc that moved to their respective countries and see their disdain for them.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and borismonster
Let's see who cares about racism when an FOB acid attacks their dad. A lot of immigrants are uncivilised and don't care about integrating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, HTN_Mentalcel, Pandora and 7 others
I am a right-winger. For a long time, I used to argue against immigration from various different points, always denying that there was any racism involved in my views. I was mistaken.

At the end of the day, it was all cope. One simple argument, destroys all of my old points.

The argument being:

The honest answer..... is no. I wouldn't. It pains me to admit my own hypocrisy.

If uncivilized viking families were coming, I'd be more than happy to help them out in their assimilation and give them all the time and welfare they need to assimilate. I wouldn't give a fuck about housing or job statistics if there were hot white women coming. The only reason it bothers me, is because they are ugly ethnics making society uglier with their presence. At the end of it all, when you really boil my feelings down to their core, that's the biggest reason.

It also doesn't help that most immigrants coming to Europe from the Middle East are men. There 100% needs to be a gender balance. But even then, the problem is that when it comes to muslims, the women are often restricted from dating outside their religion but the men will pursue and harass white women. It is just a hindrance.

Black people are even worse, they are a masculine brutish looking race. Black women in their majority, are unattractive and undatable to white men. Whereas the men, can be attractive to white women. So black people coming in is just bad for white men. It increases competitiveness for the attractive women, and lowers the average attractiveness of women.

East asians and Latinos on the other hand, white men are a lot more open to this type of immigration. The women are attractive and will date white guys. Especially Latinas, as they already have a degree of white DNA in them, latino + white usually = a white passing child. But it depends on the latino, some of them are very high in native DNA, others have more Mediterranean.

Now I am no longer a hypocrite. I no longer deny that race and sex dynamics have everything to do with my views on migration.
Well said rare honest right winger

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Let's see who cares about racism when an FOB acid attacks their dad. A lot of immigrants are uncivilised and don't care about integrating.
That doesn’t matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Allornothing
Just stay in your own country you brown retarded shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, fuxkdakikez, Jhon Smith and 11 others

The argument being:

based. the browns need to back to africa

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mike21 and Axii
Whites are better, higher IQ which matters a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, HTN_Mentalcel, Sushifart and 6 others

The argument being:

DnR but WHITE POWER

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and lemonnz
Some fantasy of a noble Viking to compare with millions of low class, uneducated people who couldn't figure out how to fix their own country is kind of a shit comparison.

What if it were millions of the most stereotypical hippies or some other hated white group like Irish travelers?

• +1
speak for yourself if a group of white immigrants didn’t want to assimilate and was causing crime like the blacks and hispanics i wouldn’t want them either

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LordSergiXX63 and Aladin

The argument being:

What if a immigrant raped your daughter,sister

That's what's happening in every country full of immigrants about 30% of them rape everything on sight

• +1
This is a good and very reflective and honest thread. I agree with practically everything.

BUT, there is something to be said about incompatible cultures and lack of assimilation. Balkan emigrants are also rejected in western europe even though they can pass as functionally white. Go and ask the swiss or germans or austrians what they think of albanians, romanians, macedonians, etc that moved to their respective countries and see their disdain for them.
They are a lot more open to Balkan immigration than they are to non-white immigration.They'd take 10 thousand romanians over 500 somalians moving into their city.

Listen man, I am not saying mass immigration should be allowed....... I am literally explaining why I don't want it.....

You will hide yourself behind rape statistics, saying that's the reason why you don't want them..... but the reality is that even if all of those niggers and indians were perfectly well behaved, you'd still not want their ass anywhere near you.... the fact that they're disproportionately committing crimes only gives you fuel to throw at your beliefs, but it's not the root cause of them.

The root cause of your beliefs is simple: THEY ARE UGLY. THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY. THEY MAKE SOCIETY UGLIER BY EXISTING.

If a bunch of Ukrainian immigrants were moving into your country, including plenty of hot Ukrainian women..... and they happened to have a higher crime rate..... You still wouldn't hate them or want them out anywhere NEAR as much as you want the ethnics out. Because of the deeper lookist underlying instinct.

speak for yourself if a group of white immigrants didn’t want to assimilate and was causing crime like the blacks and hispanics i wouldn’t want them either
Same goes for you.... ^ read above ^

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, sudanguy, borismonster and 1 other person
Yeah everyone, white or ethnic knows this deep down. All the above are just excuses, right wingers can't just come out and say 'the shitskins are an eyesore' everyone would lose their shit jfl. Although i'm sure the culture clash and criminal activity that many migrants engage in doesn't help lmao.

Although there are exceptions this, for example muslims, e.g. white passing ones like syrians and lebanese. White people do give a fuck about their presence in western nations even when they're white. That's because they're unassimilatable for the most part due to their incompable culture.

Also pipe down OP ur not white or european ur a shitskin immigrant turk so humble urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, fuxkdakikez, borismonster and 2 others
would you be fine with only white passing syrian and lebanese muslims immigrating en mass then?

Last edited:
. Go and ask the swiss or germans or austrians what they think of albanians, romanians, macedonians, etc that moved to their respective countries and see their disdain for them.
is this really true?

is this really true?
Yes. Western Europeans hate Balkan immigrants all the same as Arabs or whoever else comes to their land. I think xenophobia overrides racism for most people.

would you be fine with only white passing syrian and lebanese muslims immigrating en mass then?
Fine is a strong word. I am not completely disconsidering the other factors......

But yeah, I would be significantly more accepting of them than of more ethnic looking immigrants.

You’re retarded. White people culture is different than black people culture. The new blacks will assimilate with the niggers of this country and the new whites will assimilate with the civilized whites.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, borismonster, goodgamebro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and yeeyeeslayer
Fine is a strong word. I am not completely disconsidering the other factors......

But yeah, I would be significantly more accepting of them than of more ethnic looking immigrants.
What your saying is all true but don’t you think it’s rich coming from a Turk?

• +1
Exactly OP is just trying to bullshit here.
literally lol, everything he said is true but the fact that he's a fucking turkish immigrant in europe is comical he needs to learn his place jfl

Also pipe down OP ur not white or european ur a shitskin immigrant turk so humble urself
What does this have to do with his point tho? It is supportive if anything because even if he is ethnic looking he still prefers the whitest looking people available expressing his visceral feelings about it, its not meant to be logical so him being a turk is a damaged argument. I also feel like op tbh, even tho im brown haired euro slav i would prefer nordic looking people to migrate then people who look like me even if all other things are equal between these 2 groops. I can't logically explain why this is but something about light hair, eyes and northern pheno is higher trust and more intelligent looking

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What does this have to do with his point tho? It is supportive if anything because even if he is ethnic looking he still prefers the whitest looking people available expressing his visceral feelings about it, its not meant to be logical so him being a turk is a damaged argument. I also feel like op tbh, even tho im brown haired euro slav i would prefer nordic looking people to migrate then people who look like me even if all other things are equal between these 2 groops. I can't logically explain why this is but something about light hair, eyes and northern pheno is higher trust and more intelligent looking
Middle easterners are more caucasian looking than East Asians.

I think that is a given. You would prefer a racially homogenous society

Immigration was never the problem, illegal immigration is the problem.

i think certain processes are better off inside a elaborate system specifically designed to encourage natures within people.

It takes dedication to sit around and fulfill a set list of requirements, something that will curb a lot of criminals such from entering. Make sure that the fear of revoking the card is present and you have a group of people who are coming in and encouraged to keep good behavior. Idealistically yea, people are people, but cultural differences and such means my normal can be drastically different from their normal, potentially spilling disaster and causing conflict if not regulated..

Some processes of immigration is way too hard and complex i agree, but i think the 'concept' of the system should remain. Letting everyone freebase in a society is simply too idealistic and assumes everyone is righteous and not very bad characters. For example, the reason the whole immigration border thing in us is so bad is because we all know the cartel situation in mexico. Allowing too easy of an access encourages those people to migrate and continue their exploitation and operation in the US.

Also, its not just about the people. But the goverments too. Another reason people are so mad about the immigration from mexico to US is because the immigration seems to be used to fill up the labor crisis. Megacorps monopolized and unions cant for the life of them help pay the citizens a livable wage. Then shit like covid labor restrictions were inacted which really pissed a lot of people off when theres no natural supply and demand dynamic or punishment to corps for laying off when they simply can hire the next loosely legal immigrant who is happy to do the same work for cheaper. These exact scenarios already have been whistleblowed so i can see the concern the citizens have when their own govs seem to be introducing new supply to disrupt the natural chain of order. Corps and legislation bends over when they realize the citizens are not going for their crap anymore, but the concern is now ilstrategic population measures are being used to stop this rightful turn of nature.

So no, to any thinking man, its not just a racial preference thing. Even if it was only a bunch of stacy at the border, it would still be ideal to have a system in place that can vet and encourage healthy assimilation. Because its more things at stake with bad immigration than just feelings.

Last edited:
Immigration was never the problem, illegal immigration is the problem.

Im not racist at all, and i think certain processes are better off inside a elaborate system specifically designed to encourage natures within people.

It takes dedication to sit around and filfill a set list of requirements, something that will curb a lot of criminals such from entering.

Some processes of immegration is way to hard and complex i agree, but i think the system should remain. Letting everyone freebase in a society is simply too idealistic, and assuming everyone is rightous and not very bad characters. For example, the reason the whole immigration border thing is so bad is because we all know the cartel situation in mexico is peaked. Allowing too easy of an access encourages those people to migrate and continue their exploitation elseware.
r u white

if immigrants were mostly young women, you also wouldn't have given a fuck.
Does this also make you sexist? Age-ist?

Society acts like sexism, racism and other forms of discrimination are unacceptable. But humans in their core nature judge other people according to these things. So what they are saying is that being human is unacceptable. JFL at them.

Everyone is racist, everyone is sexist, everyone is age-ist. There's only 2 groups: People that deny it (virtue signalling) and those who don't.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, klip11, borismonster and 6 others
Ethnic immigration is just a bio weapon on white nations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, HTN_Mentalcel, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Legal or illegal is cope. Only educated immigrants are good. Who work and help the social system

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, borismonster, Yuhbwoynadia and 2 others
literally lol, everything he said is true but the fact that he's a fucking turkish immigrant in europe is comical he needs to learn his place jfl
I know my name makes it intuitive to assume that I'm Turkish, but I am not.

I am just learning the language, the reason can be explained in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/girl-i-was-obsessed-with-just-blocked-me.872375/

I will not say where I am from, though. What you need to know is that I am white and worried about the future of Europe.

The argument being:

take the racial nationalism pill, yes i want whites in my country they are my ethnic brothers, become fascist, conservatives dont care they only care about money and they say " i dont care what you look like all money is the same" etc and let alien powers subvert the nation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

The argument being:

why would you not care if they were white?
maybe because white immigrants are actually coming with similar culture and assimilate more easily

why would you not care if they were white?
maybe because white immigrants are actually coming with similar culture and assimilate more easily
I specifically gave an example of savage and brutal vikings to counteract that point, I guess you missed that part.

Anyways, it's a convenient coincidence that white immigrants can assimilate more easily. It gives an excuse to people who don't want to seem racist. Even if that were not the case, there would still be a preference for white immigrants, and the people who don't want to seem racist would look for some other alternative excuse to justify their stances.

A white girl might make the same kind of excuse for not wanting to date outside her race; Oh we have different cultures, oh economic disparity....

She says that to not seem racist, it's not even necessarily a lie, she might be genuinely rationalizing it that way. At the end of the day though, she just isn't into them, and she was into them, none of those bullshit factors would matter.

Doesn’t matter racism is good

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and fuxkdakikez
Nah, its pragmatic. Why bring in more competition for space and white foids? If you aren't bringing attractive foids, fuck off.

• +1
I am anti immigration immigrant. Unless they're rich and educated (like me) they shouldn't be allowed. Since I had to pay so much money to immigrate others shouldn't be allowed to come for free. At least that's what I feel. Also no Muslims or Hindus or jews

• +1
No, you not. You are a liar.
I don't think you understand my position. I AM AGAINST IMMIGRATION.

I am only explaining the deep psychological reason why.
I am anti immigration immigrant. Unless they're rich and educated (like me) they shouldn't be allowed. Since I had to pay so much money to immigrate others shouldn't be allowed to come for free. At least that's what I feel. Also no Muslims or Hindus or jews
may i ask where you're from?

I specifically gave an example of savage and brutal vikings to counteract that point, I guess you missed that part.

Anyways, it's a convenient coincidence that white immigrants can assimilate more easily. It gives an excuse to people who don't want to seem racist. Even if that were not the case, there would still be a preference for white immigrants, and the people who don't want to seem racist would look for some other alternative excuse to justify their stances.

A white girl might make the same kind of excuse for not wanting to date outside her race; Oh we have different cultures, oh economic disparity....

She says that to not seem racist, it's not even necessarily a lie, she might be genuinely rationalizing it that way. At the end of the day though, she just isn't into them, and she was into them, none of those bullshit factors would matter.
im not saying that i am not racist and viking thing is bs

The argument being:

You could have just written two words and your post would have brought the same meaning: "I'm Jewish."

You could have just written two words and your post would have brought the same meaning: "I'm Jewish."
I'm 0% jewish.

Why does me pointing out that most anti-immigration sentiment comes from racism makes people think that I'm advocating for immigration?

It's the opposite! I am racist! I am just self aware and done denying it! I don't even view racism as an objectively bad thing.

Whites are better, higher IQ which matters a lot.
instincts > iq
Whites can be creative, good at school but frankly that just makes people deppressed and this technology has caused a bulk of problems. Iq is irrelevant.