Is NTmaxxing even possible ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Is there a way a diagnosed Aspie like me can socialize ? I tried being myself, didnt work. I tried acting more NT, didnt work. I try to befriend normies, they mostly ignore. Is it completely over for me ? Also drugs arent a long term solution for me because i have to drive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine and heightmaxxing
LDAR

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamejews
Is there a way a diagnosed Aspie like me can socialize ? I tried being myself, didnt work. I tried acting more NT, didnt work. I try to befriend normies, they mostly ignore. Is it completely over for me ? Also drugs arent a long term solution for me because i have to drive
ephedrine/amphetamines to fix adhd

nicotine very good social starter, “you want a zyn?”

alcohol obviously

study Robert Greene books

Other than that it’s just over us notntcells

You can’t do shit Without using drugs due to the fact is just how your brain is wired

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
No way out for us aspies, wish I was lower inhibition so I’d just rope

PayPal me 10 bucks and I’ll teach u the secret of being NT :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Act black and say trendy words, you’ll fit in.

I’m aspie but I’m also high IQ and have been exposed to social interactions from a young age (physical activities and giga-NT relatives) so my brain adapted. If you’re old besides drugs there isn’t much you can do

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I’m aspie but I’m also high IQ and have been exposed to social interactions from a young age (physical activities and giga-NT relatives) so my brain adapted. If you’re old besides drugs there isn’t much you can do
Suifuel

Your parents failed you by not spotting your autism from an early age, I had therapy since I was out the womb because the faggot doctors told my mom “I would never speak”. That comment alone saved my life lol

• +1
Your parents failed you by not spotting your autism from an early age, I had therapy since I was out the womb because the faggot doctors told my mom “I would never speak”. That comment alone saved my life lol
I got diagnosed at around 7-8. All they did was send me to muh therapy and feed me jewpills

you can drive on pregabalin/phenibut/nardil

I feel kinda weird on phenibut
Weird how?

And yes you can NT maxx up until around 25. If you're not NT by this age you won't see much improvement. Only way to really get better at socializing... is to socialize. You aren't gonna get more NT by posting on forums.

Phenibut will help you get over social anxiety, and it can carry over to when you're sober. Can't do it too much and I don't recommend using it that often at first because you need to learn how to socialize with drugs, or else you'll be using drugs as a crutch.

Last edited:
  • +1
my best advice is to try and adopt aspie normie persona, there are so many people that are non Nt but since they are really nice people and are passionate about what they talk about (had to be semi normal thing) that people just can’t hate on them

• +1
Being yourself is cope, what you're just doing is assuming the persona normies imposed on you so they can laugh at you and/or ostracise you. You are most likely a failed normie like 90% of us so you should just keep trying to be a normie.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
how much did you take, and did you socialize on it or just rotted in the basement?
I usually take 1.5-2g, i feel more confident and social on it, but it makes me super tired afterwards.

Weird how?
Hard to describe, its like im both tired and awake at the same time

And yes you can NT maxx up until around 25. If you're not NT by this age you won't see much improvement. Only way to really get better at socializing... is to socialize. You aren't gonna get more NT by posting on forums.
And how ? All i get is negative feedback, no matter what i do. As a man you have to offer something of value and i have abolsutely nothing: im not tall, im not handsome, i dont have a high socioeconomical status, i dont have much money, i have almost no friends

my best advice is to try and adopt aspie normie persona, there are so many people that are non Nt but since they are really nice people and are passionate about what they talk about (had to be semi normal thing) that people just can’t hate on them
Only works if you have mild autism, i tried to adapt and act more normielike but it didnt bring me further either. I can tell people hate it when i open my mouth

Being yourself is cope, what you're just doing is assuming the persona normies imposed on you so they can laugh at you and/or ostracise you. You are most likely a failed normie like 90% of us so you should just keep trying to be a normie.
Im an in no way, shape or form a normie. Never had a social circle, missed out on teen love and everyone hates me

Only works if you have mild autism, i tried to adapt and act more normielike but it didnt bring me further either. I can tell people hate it when i open my mouth
how can you tell, i thought autistic people were bad at reading signals?

ephedrine/amphetamines to fix adhd

nicotine very good social starter, “you want a zyn?”

alcohol obviously

study Robert Greene books

Other than that it’s just over us notntcells

You can’t do shit Without using drugs due to the fact is just how your brain is wired
Robert Greene books are mid tier. The author's sole source of success is from writing books. Dude is not qualified to tell people how to become successful, unless you want to learn how to get rich writing books.

When it comes to "self help" and "success" books, I've unironically found shit written by actuality successful people like The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump to be more practical and useful.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I usually take 1.5-2g, i feel more confident and social on it, but it makes me super tired afterwards.
that's a pretty high dose, in russia 250mg is prescribed for social anxiety

Robert Greene books are mid tier. The author's sole source of success is from writing books. Dude is not qualified to tell people how to become successful, unless you want to learn how to get rich writing books.

When it comes to "self help" and "success" books, I've unironically found shit written by actuality successful people like The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump to be more practical and useful.
what are waffling about nigga :lul::lul::lul:

There books to learn manipulation

what are waffling about nigga :lul::lul::lul:

There books to learn manipulation
I have the 48 laws of power, and it is not all it's cracked up to be. I stopped reading because it was kind of boring. The Art of the Deal teaches the same kind of shit but is more focued on charisma instead of being a dark triad autist and is much better written, offers more practical solutions, and is actuality pretty enjoyable to read.