Any hope left for mentalcels like me ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Is there any hope left for mentalcels like me ? I dont want to accept defeat but nothing what i tried ever worked. I tried going more outside, nothing happened. I went to a club/bar, nothing happened. I tried asking other people if they wanna game or hang out, didnt work. You are hated literally everywhere as Aspie and people show no mercy upon you. Is there any way without drugs to NTmax or are there some communities that at least tolerate Genetic trash Aspies like me ?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and gooner888
mentalcels have no looksmaxxing, it was over when we were born

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel and 6 others
Did you try looksmsxxing and becoming a higher value man in terms of looks and lifestyle

Because if not try this then try again :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and Pikabro
It's... jehovER...

Did you try looksmsxxing and becoming a higher value man in terms of looks and lifestyle

Because if not try this then try again :chad:
I softmaxxed my face and now i look like a bit like a Pretty boy but without strong facial bones. Ill try to surgerymaxx once i have more income.

So far nothing changed except for a few compliments (no prime JB though:feelsrope:)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I softmaxxed my face and now i look like a bit like a Pretty boy but without strong facial bones. Ill try to surgerymaxx once i have more income.

So far nothing changed except for a few compliments (no prime JB though:feelsrope:)
Then looksmax more until you’re at your max potential

Then focus on living a high value lifestyle aswell

So people will actually wanna associate w u

Bro look at Andrew Tate for sure aspie asf but he made himself high enough value to enjoy life

fecal transplantmaxx

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Then looksmax more until you’re at your max potential

Then focus on living a high value lifestyle aswell

So people will actually wanna associate w u

Bro look at Andrew Tate for sure aspie asf but he made himself high enough value to enjoy life
But Andrew Tate is 6"3ft and very charismatic/confident. Im neither tall or confident

• +1
fecal transplantmaxx
I unironically considered this but i didnt found a clinic so far that does that for autism treatment. Also i need evidence that it actually helps and is not just another way for big pharma to moneymax

You are hated literally everywhere as Aspie
There you have it
Are you above average in looks? That's the only way you are compensating that

Is there any hope left for mentalcels like me ? I dont want to accept defeat but nothing what i tried ever worked. I tried going more outside, nothing happened. I went to a club/bar, nothing happened. I tried asking other people if they wanna game or hang out, didnt work. You are hated literally everywhere as Aspie and people show no mercy upon you. Is there any way without drugs to NTmax or are there some communities that at least tolerate Genetic trash Aspies like me ?
Drugs are the only way

If you’re ugly then it’s over. I know a htn whose retarded in all aspects but still pulls

Get surgery

Fuck this mentalcel bs. The only reason most people are "mentalcels" is because they are delusional about their looks, and can't accept the reality of it primarily being your looks.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Pikabro
I dont have contacts to dealers who sell heroin and im too retarded for using the Darknet
then become dealer money max then get surgery with height lifts

What happened when you tried to partake in those social scenes? You weren't invited? Or did you just not get any play.

Fuck this mentalcel bs. The only reason most people are "mentalcels" is because they are delusional about their looks, and can't accept the reality of it primarily being your looks.
I am literally a diagnosed Aspie with ADD but okay

• +1
Reactions: Axii
then become dealer money max then get surgery with height lifts
again, to have connections you need to be NT first and this is where it already fails

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine
Cope above low htn nt matters

low htn with nt will get more play then chadlite with non-nt

• +1
What happened when you tried to partake in those social scenes? You weren't invited? Or did you just not get any play.
I am mostly invisible, i just got attention when i jestermaxxed

Cope

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine and ChadL1te
You can make yourself 2 inches taller, jacked and practice acting confident. Perhaps take an acting class to learn how to behave nt and confident
But Andrew Tate is 6"3ft and very charismatic/confident. Im neither tall or confident
l

I am mostly invisible, i just got attention when i jestermaxxed
So dont listen to these copers in the comments, if you have no social presence. Nobody is gonna give af about you.

Idk what you look like so its hard to say whats your problems but assuming you're average it means people just find you quiet and boring. Which is a bigger problem

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Add is brutal man I hate it so much
Im sure Aspergers cucked me way harder than ADD. I remember a guy with severe ADHD at school (MTN) and yet he still was somewhat accepted in their social circle and even had a gf, aka experienced teen love

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Axii
I am literally a diagnosed Aspie with ADD but okay
Me too man but with like other shit on top of that, brutal trying to get friends when you can’t even hold a conversation without getting back into tunnel vision or just not even caring about what you were saying in the first place, slowly trying to get out of that currently

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
You can make yourself 2 inches taller, jacked and practice acting confident. Perhaps take an acting class to learn how to behave nt and confident

l
Only legit way to make yourself taller is LL. I already did therapy for my autism a few years ago and it didnt do shit

• +1
Im sure Aspergers cucked me way harder than ADD. I remember a guy with severe ADHD at school (MTN) and yet he still was somewhat accepted in their social circle and even had a gf, aka experienced teen love
I have npd & add so it fucking me hard currently in hs even though I have blessed genetics

• +1
So dont listen to these copers in the comments, if you have no social presence. Nobody is gonna give af about you.

Idk what you look like so its hard to say whats your problems but assuming you're average it means people just find you quiet and boring. Which is a bigger problem
I know its over but i dont want to accept that i will die as a loser virgin with no friends:feelsbadman:

• +1
Me too man but with like other shit on top of that, brutal trying to get friends when you can’t even hold a conversation without getting back into tunnel vision or just not even caring about what you were saying in the first place, slowly trying to get out of that currently
True, i only ever had 1 normie as a friend who for some reason accepted me and actually treated me like a human being

• +1
True, i only ever had 1 normie as a friend who for some reason accepted me and actually treated me like a human being
also mirin the yokai watch AVI

• +1
I can only make friends with other Non NTs that live NT lives. I’m like the only one out of a dozen people that I could hang with that just rots with no contact, only because I don’t have a car mainly, they won’t pick me up and I lost a friend because my dad is afraid I’ll relapse on pot since he smokes.

They all have ADD, ADHD, or some sort of disorder, brutal for Gen Z

I can only make friends with other Non NTs that live NT lives. I’m like the only one out of a dozen people that I could hang with that just rots with no contact, only because I don’t have a car mainly, they won’t pick me up and I lost a friend because my dad is afraid I’ll relapse on pot since he smokes.

I cant imagine hanging with other non NTs though I think it would be awkward. Im close-ish to normal so maybe that's why but normal ppl are way more fun to be around

I cant imagine hanging with other non NTs though I think it would be awkward. Im close-ish to normal so maybe that's why but normal ppl are way more fun to be around
It is a little bit awkward, nothing strange or anything but just unnecessary tension, like we not on the same wavelength, we be bouncing back and forth between subjects, or someone mentions something that the other just isn’t that interested in and it becomes dead for a moment until someone just comes up with some thought jfl, either too much unnecessary eye contact or too little, just autistic things

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te

I only have 1 friend and he also is autist and we can relate on many things.

It is a little bit awkward, nothing strange or anything but just unnecessary tension, like we not on the same wavelength, we be bouncing back and forth between subjects, or someone mentions something that the other just isn’t that interested in and it becomes dead for a moment until someone just comes up with some thought jfl, either too much unnecessary eye contact or too little, just autistic things
I feel called out

pm me face youre probably just too ugly